• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who is this bald kunt?

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks manipulative, yet needy….but mostly just looks like a cunt.

no hair.jpg

jw5

Loyal
Mark Andrew Yeo's son is gay AND albino? Oh ok, thanks for the information, sorry to hear that, actually it's nothing wrong being gay or albino or both.

Or maybe just an albino cunt.

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
Manipulatuve Yet Needy TuaKangYaoSiu, I edited my post to "being" from "between". Now that the meaning is changed, perhaps you have another different verse for me to read? Please post it here. Thanks for being such a Kaypohcheebye. :biggrin:

Read 1 Corinthians 13? Brother-in-Christ, please do.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
GD I fear you are taking the bait…..here is how you deal with albino cunts…..

1. immediately deploy ignore button….that way you choose what you are gonna respond to.

2. Do not pursue any sort of rational conversation….pointless waste of energy

3. Disable PM button

4. Every few weeks or so, tear the albino cunt a new arsehole and then retreat behind safety of ignore button.

5. Repeat at will.

You're welcome.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
GD I fear you are taking the bait…..here is how you deal with albino cunts…..

1. immediately deploy ignore button….that way you choose what you are gonna respond to.

2. Do not pursue any sort of rational conversation….pointless waste of energy

3. Disable PM button

4. Every few weeks or so, tear the albino cunt a new arsehole and then retreat behind safety of ignore button.

5. Repeat at will.

You're welcome.

Why do you need to edit a post that you have been spamming across so many threads?

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks manipulative, yet needy….but mostly just looks like a cunt.
That photo seems to have first been posted by "JACYS" ("Johnston Anderson Cheong Yew Siang") on his blog NINE years ago:
placecalledempty.blogspot.sg/2006/10/do-i-look-scary-1-week-ago-i-took-20.html

He's also a member here and at Delphi:
sammyboy.com/member.php?6339-jacys
profiles.delphiforums.com/jacys

By the way, both jacys and jw5 (profiles.delphiforums.com/JW5) joined Delphi several YEARS before:
profiles.delphiforums.com/scroobal

Finally, I also posted about this issue earlier this year in this thread:
JW5 is Johnston Chiang Wei Siang?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Manipulatuve Yet Needy TuaKangYaoSiu, I edited my post to "being" from "between". Now that the meaning is changed, perhaps you have another different verse for me to read? Please post it here. Thanks for being such a Kaypohcheebye. :biggrin:

Your recovery is the most important assignment I now have. I cant reject God's request. You are son of god.