• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This picture sums up how the 30% is feeling right now and for the next 5 years

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
poster.jpg

extramarital

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The dreams and aspirations of the 30% who voted for the opposition candidates in GE2015 are dead just like Bruce Lee who is already dead.

PAP is the best.

Congratulations to the PAP for a job well done in the past 5 years and the landslide victory in GE2015!

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal
The dreams and aspirations of the 30% who voted for the opposition candidates in GE2015 are dead just like Bruce Lee who is already dead.

PAP is the best.

Congratulations to the PAP for a job well done in the past 5 years and the landslide victory in GE2015!

WOW....Aren't you ashame of yourself for being so DESPERATE ? LOL :biggrin:

extramarital

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

WOW....Aren't you ashame of yourself for being so DESPERATE ? LOL :biggrin:

Don't try to change the subject by posting irrelevant topic by saying that I'm desperate which I'm not. In fact, I'm very happy that PAP won a landslide victory in GE2015.

It's the vocal minority 30% who voted for opposition like yourself who are desperate to see the PAP go while the 70% majority are glad to see the PAP continue to govern Singapore. :biggrin:

PAP is the best. :smile::cool:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The 30% need not feel bad, they can always move out and stay in another country.. When election is here again, come back to vote..

So simple..

This is the best way.. To avoid the stupid daft and selfish karma of the lowlife sinkies and still be able to kick PAP's ass when election time arrived.

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The 30% need not feel bad, they can always move out and stay in another country.. When election is here again, come back to vote..

So simple..

This is the best way.. To avoid the stupid daft and selfish karma of the lowlife sinkies and still be able to kick PAP's ass when election time arrived.

You feel free to fuck back to matland!

09837567355cbaa44135e71f03fe7bb5.jpg

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

And come back to vote for PAP to help the 70% screw themselves deeper, perhaps this time with 80% thrust.

Seriously, I think the opposition is a lost cause without an unbiased media. The PAP can always play and replay those LKY nostalgia videos on TV when elections is about to be held, and those daft Sinkie sheep will continue to vote for LKY's PAP.

My personal wish is for LTK to get the town council's accounts right and fuck off from the political scene at the next GE and enjoy his retirement life perhaps somewhere else. Sinkies simply do not deserve him. Likewise for CSJ - stop writing those books that most Sinkies don't appreciate, get a good job in another country and enjoy your family and personal life free from PAP heckling.

The hard truth is that LKY's spirit will haunt Singapore for another 50 years till it's merged back with Malaysia.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My personal wish is for LTK to get the town council's accounts right and fuck off from the political scene at the next GE and enjoy his retirement life perhaps somewhere else. Sinkies simply do not deserve him. Likewise for CSJ - stop writing those books that most Sinkies don't appreciate, get a good job in another country and enjoy your family and personal life free from PAP heckling.

The hard truth is that LKY's spirit will haunt Singapore for another 50 years till it's merged back with Malaysia.

How are you to criticise 2 of the greatest opposition leaders in the history of S'pore.