• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Win a free lunch with Scroobal

Status
Not open for further replies.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Contest is simple. Here are the various clones allegedly used by Scroobal in this forum.

GoldenDragon
Charlie99
mojito
Seee3
lee6100
Political Dialogue
JHolmesJr
kohpc
harrych
JohnTan

Using your creativity and imagination, use all of them in a single sentence…the best one will win a 7 course lunch (worth $1,399++) with Scroobal at The Tippling Club….. ending with single malts, cuban cigars and the chance to talk about the state of the nation one-on-one with Singapore's most reclusive political analyst…..good luck!!!!

Let's see you entries below gentlemen.

PS. In case you feel that Scroobal has created more nicks since then that you'd like to use in your sentence , please use them….bonus points will be given for extra effort.

jw5

Loyal
He is that ugly fuck with the heart over his face. :wink:

attachment.php

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I can categorically tell you that the majority of nicks listed are definitely 100% NOT scroobal.

The rest I can't tell.... could be him or may not be.

As admin I have my methods of checking which are pretty much foolproof.

Alamakinky

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Contest is simple. Here are the various clones allegedly used by Scroobal in this forum.

GoldenDragon
Charlie99
mojito
Seee3
lee6100
Political Dialogue
JHolmesJr
kohpc
harrych
JohnTan

Using your creativity and imagination, use all of them in a single sentence…the best one will win a 7 course lunch (worth $1,399++) with Scroobal at The Tippling Club….. ending with single malts, cuban cigars and the chance to talk about the state of the nation one-on-one with Singapore's most reclusive political analyst…..good luck!!!!

PS. In case you feel that Scroobal has created more nicks since then that you'd like to use in your sentence , please use them….bonus points will be given for extra effort.

I saw Golden Dragon give Charlie99 a good 69last evening. In fact I didn't just see in once , I see3 times. Mojito was there too with lee6100 who is lee6900's twin brother and they were having a Political Dialogue ...how boring.

Then I saw JohnTan putting his harrych into kohpc while JHolmesJr was looking on playing with his junior.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
I saw Golden Dragon give Charlie99 a good 69last evening. In fact I didn't just see in once , I see3 times. Mojito was there too with lee6100 who is lee6900's twin brother and they were having a Political Dialogue ...how boring.

Then I saw JohnTan putting his harrych into kohpc while JHolmesJr was looking on playing with his junior.

Heroic effort....superb.....more please.

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can categorically tell you that the majority of nicks listed are definitely 100% NOT scroobal. ... As admin I have my methods of checking which are pretty much foolproof.
Even though "IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking." :wink:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Even though "IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking." :wink:

This shows what a twit you are. :rolleyes:

First of all IP addresses are dynamic. The one you use today could be assigned to another member using the same ISP tomorrow so IP addresses reveal nothing on my server side of things.

VPN connections make the identification of clones even more impossible.

The method I use to track clones has nothing to do with IP addresses.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Cunt", someone yelled at the clumsy albino waiter who tripped over the flowers lining the coffin of the late great Lee6100….this was followed by a public lashing where GoldenDragon Charlie99 mojito Seee3 lee6100 Political Dialogue kohpc harrych and JohnTan proceeded to wallop him with their $49.99 bata shoes until jholmesjr came in and saved the ungrateful albino cunt from a further and possibly fatal thrashing.

LedZeppelin

Alfrescian
Loyal
This shows what a twit you are. :rolleyes:

First of all IP addresses are dynamic. The one you use today could be assigned to another member using the same ISP tomorrow so IP addresses reveal nothing on my server side of things.

The method I use to track clones has nothing to do with IP addresses.

That's what do most of time. PAP IB can easily spot my clones when i use them to post at specific folders but it will be harder for them in the Courtyard folder. :biggrin:

These days, except for posted before new moderated clones, i don't debut new clones but u can free up the forum database resources and do me a favor by wiping out nicks with zero postings. Those badly affected would be the PAP IB. :biggrin:

Affirmative

Alfrescian
Loyal

Affirmative. That's what i do most of the time but it's no big deal to me whether u or the PAP IB knows about my clones because i can whack them with just a single nick as long my identity remains a secret.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Then the ONUS is on you to prove your method, in order to JUSTIFY that I'm a "twit". :p

I don't need to prove anything because nobody is on trial here.

All I'm doing is stating categorically that most of the time, accusations of clone activity are simply not true.

If you don't accept that it is your problem not mine.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I can categorically tell you that the majority of nicks listed are definitely 100% NOT scroobal.

The rest I can't tell.... could be him or may not be.

As admin I have my methods of checking which are pretty much foolproof.
Shit! Why did you spoil the fun for me? Every time I am suspected to be scroobal, I get a hard on and you have to ruin it for me.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

GoldenDragon
Charlie99
mojito
Seee3
lee6100
Political Dialogue
JHolmesJr
kohpc
harrych
JohnTan

Can I take part? This is getting fun.

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't need to prove anything because nobody is on trial here.
And yet you've "convicted" me of being a "twit". :wink:

All I'm doing is stating categorically that most of the time, accusations of clone activity are simply not true.

If you don't accept that it is your problem not mine.
I agree that it WOULD be my problem IF I do NOT accept that "most of the time, accusations of clone activity are simply not true."
But honestly, I DO accept that "most of the time, accusations of clone activity are simply not true."
Which means that sometimes, they ARE true.

However, it was you who said:
If you HONESTLY/TRULY think that "most of the time, accusations of clone activity are simply not true", you would have said "majority of nicks listed are 90% (or even less) NOT scroobal."

So once again, you contradicted yourself, just like:
So, are you tempted to finally move back to Singapore for good and retire there? :wink::p

Without PAP protection, more death and destruction heading my way - Page 2

Status
Not open for further replies.