• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cant stand that Li Lian Biatch!!!!!

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Totally proved what the prostate-less one said about whoever is governing singapore needing to have iron in them or giving it up. Weak li'l, egotistical cunt….couldve just talk cock with the media and then slink off quietly…like anyone cares.

The only thing that could inject some iron in her now is a rod shoved up her fat ass.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
A one-appearance wonder. I don't think her heart is in it. Didn't want to contest again, didn't want the NCMP role. To me, she just wanted to get over this and be with her new baby. I think she is the only one who heaved a sigh of relief when she lost.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
A one-appearance wonder. I don't think her heart is in it. Didn't want to contest again, didn't want the NCMP role. To me, she just wanted to get over this and be with her new baby. I think she is the only one who heaved a sigh of relief when she lost.

who gives a fuck what she thought….she proved that her kind…the blues…..have no iron in them….damage done.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Totally proved what the prostate-less one said about whoever is governing singapore needing to have iron in them or giving it up. Weak li'l, egotistical cunt….couldve just talk cock with the media and then slink off quietly…like anyone cares.

The only thing that could inject some iron in her now is a rod shoved up her fat ass.

Says a lot about judgement of WP to put up such a character to run in a SMC.
WP really gone case, also avoided handling Yaw Shin Leong and town council saga leading to public anger and distrust.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
What u expect from Opposition members? Low standards and no heart!

Say what u want about Lee Kuan Yew, he had the highest standards for himself and his comrades, as well as an iron will!

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal
What u expect from Opposition members? Low standards and no heart!

Say what u want about Lee Kuan Yew, he had the highest standards for himself and his comrades, as well as an iron will!

Talk is cheap SCREWMYBALL. So you gonna prove to us you will be better than LLL in the next coming GE ? :rolleyes:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Talk is cheap SCREWMYBALL. So you gonna prove to us you will be better than LLL in the next coming GE ? :rolleyes:

U go let dogs fuck la. If u no heart in politics and u don't want to serve the people, u don't meddle with politics. U go do something else in first place! If she doesn't have the heart, she should just remain as a volunteer.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Your self-righteousness reminds me of Scroobal.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Says a lot about judgement of WP to put up such a character to run in a SMC.
WP really gone case, also avoided handling Yaw Shin Leong and town council saga leading to public anger and distrust.

I have little doubt there is a dearth of talent in the WP. But I feel the municipal issues in AHPETC dented her credibility to run the SMC. Certain matters that are within her responsibilities may be beyond her.