• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

To all opposition leaders ( esp dr Chee )and supporters pls see this video

Fattfatt168

Alfrescian
Loyal
This video I m posting best sums up the ge2015 election. I saw many threads saying they wish to leave singapore because of the results. But I plead to you guys please do not let national sentiments
Cloud your minds. Singapore Is still our home! Don't give up yet!

The opposition still know the mentality of Singaporeans. Most of us are courteous but not forthright when ask about views and opinions. You can see every where people are not happy with policies and FT but real feelings run deep.

IT RUNS DEEPER THAN WHAT THE OPPOSITION THINK!

I am not eloquent in words but Please take a look at this video a short cartoon actually ! It just sums up what our opposition valiant fight for democracy the wrong way! Unless the opposition have the first hand knowledge of what a true blue man in the street mentality is, no one can convince them. My heart stopped when doctor chee's grc reslts was announced. He was a radical turned disciplined principle guided politician. But sadly It's not good enough... Just like in the movie this guy has all the qualities and sincerely love the girl he is after, but she ends up in the hands of a playboy who treats her bad. Typical.

This video (cartoon) sums it up for ge2015....please watch it to open up your mind!

The minds of Singaporeans!