• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[VIDEO] Shit Skin Indian Monkey Family Causing Public Nuisance in Tampines

Brahmadachod

Alfrescian
Loyal
Source from fuckwarezone forum:
http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/indian-ft-causing-public-nuisance-car-park-5169042.html

While parking and waiting for a friend of mine at Blk 363 Tampines St 34 car park I encounter this Indian family who vehicle was parking beside my vehicle however while I was still waiting I saw the back passenger wind screen wind down and saw the back passenger throw out a used tissue paper. There after I hear the vehicle beside me sounding it's horn, at first I thought it was accidental but it's started sounding it's horn again and again. When I turn to look at the driver I saw the driver actually place her child on the driver side and playing with her than I notice she actually letting her child playing with the vehicle horn. As I approach them to kindly inform them that it is unsafe to place your child on the driver side and also told them their child in the back seat actually threw a litter out of the window and would like to ask her to place her child at the back passenger seat as her child was causing public nuisance to the neighborhood by sounding the vehicle horn but to my disappointment the family was very arrogant and refuse to comply, soon my friend arrive and to not further waste of our time I left the scene.

[video=youtube;AZjZ8-MBL6Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZjZ8-MBL6Y[/video]

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL…..wtf is wrong with dat Singo man…..sounds like de nigga Jahhhhh!

He seems to be the one making the nuisance.

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
70% welcum em with open arm...y dun de writer of de article go home n fuck himself? not happy there is aw bedok reservoir, mrt or raffles city to jump...:biggrin::biggrin:

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only in heartland ghettos, soon and it will be sooner than you Sinkie think, it will be the condos.

When will it be the GCB's turn?

Where Pappy elites also stay.

You wait long long lah...Balless Sinkie! LoLoLoL

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Were you asleep last night? This slogan has now been changed to SUCK IT UP!

The guy is just a vocal minority.
The elections result proves that the vast majority....that's 70%.....welcome this Indian family and their village.
The guy should just learn to integrate else kindly fuck off from here

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Education has turned citizens into wimps. Should just punch that Ah Neh in his nose, and his wife should kena slap if she makes a fuss. Public nuisance!

Cheers!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A family of Pariah Monkeys... To the 70%, this kind of irritating arrogant Pundeks goin to be your neighbour, colleague soon... LoL LoL...

Ambulance

Alfrescian
Loyal
halo jit kwan zha wah ho lang pung jit liap vanakam ying ge mah

090112154235-894-816.jpg

jw5

Loyal
There will be a lot of diploma holding sinkie females who will feel disgusted at such behaviour, but yet are unable to link it to mass immigration. :rolleyes::biggrin:

groinroot

Alfrescian
Loyal
Source from fuckwarezone forum:
http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/indian-ft-causing-public-nuisance-car-park-5169042.html

While parking and waiting for a friend of mine at Blk 363 Tampines St 34 car park I encounter this Indian family who vehicle was parking beside my vehicle however while I was still waiting I saw the back passenger wind screen wind down and saw the back passenger throw out a used tissue paper. There after I hear the vehicle beside me sounding it's horn, at first I thought it was accidental but it's started sounding it's horn again and again. When I turn to look at the driver I saw the driver actually place her child on the driver side and playing with her than I notice she actually letting her child playing with the vehicle horn. As I approach them to kindly inform them that it is unsafe to place your child on the driver side and also told them their child in the back seat actually threw a litter out of the window and would like to ask her to place her child at the back passenger seat as her child was causing public nuisance to the neighborhood by sounding the vehicle horn but to my disappointment the family was very arrogant and refuse to comply, soon my friend arrive and to not further waste of our time I left the scene.

The ahneh's accent is a dead giveaway that he is an India Indian. Probably a new immigrant. They are not used to modern living because in India they travel like this indianfamlyonbike.jpg