• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP will Sweep all 89 seats.. You people can go Cry Father and Cry Mother!

Flozzy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Went to vote For Fengshan SMC.

People in the crowd all say government is good.

I think you oppo supporters will be in for a rude shock.

Plase dont smash your own TV sets at midnite later.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
I want to put a camera at WP supporters corners. Can see the Cheebye losers all cry! All go back to their shit jobs on Monday and lose all hope.

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal
12006369_10154199484367586_69274885801199679_n.jpg

LOL2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Went to vote For Fengshan SMC.

People in the crowd all say government is good.

I think you oppo supporters will be in for a rude shock.

Plase dont smash your own TV sets at midnite later.

Really ? Wait for tonight results and see who will be the one crying.

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looking at Election Results

87e6cee0-55ff-11e5-907c-cdd90cb9e908_IMG_6935.JPG

LHL: "Lau Goh! Why the results so bad one!"

GCT: "WTF! You blame me issit?"

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
I want to put a camera at WP supporters corners. Can see the Cheebye losers all cry! All go back to their shit jobs on Monday and lose all hope.

Should pappies return to office with all seats won, it is the day that sinkies will live to repent the death of democracy and the day thereafter to become a minority in their own country. When pappies go forward to put PWP 6.9 million into action, all sinkies will be affected, foreign residents included, to face congestion, conflict of cultural differences, social problems and injustice, you name it, you will find it.

The PWP 6.9 million is blind, it has no eyes. Pappies porlumpars, oppo parties porlumpars, all sure going to die.