• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I exercised my power today!!!

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Polling stations opened at 8am on Friday (Sep 11) and will close at 8pm. Some 2.46 million Singaporeans head to the polls for the country's 12th General Election.

At 9 am sharp, all the residents at my block marched down together and we walked two blocks away to cast our vote. We exercised our power to vote this morning. We exercised our power to choose our MPs. We exercised our widom to vote in the right people to run our estate and also the people who will govern Singapore for the next
50 years. We exercised our right to discard the fakes, the mercenaries and the opportunists.

The Election Department must be congratulated for a job well done. All the staff were very helpful and very courteous. They were all smartly attired and they all have a welcome smile, putting everyone at ease. My ahkong was wheeled into the booth and he smiled and thanked the staff. My ahma was assisted as she walked slowly towards the secret booth. Both of them simply made a tick against PAP !!!

After careful consideration and after listening to all the speeches made by the candidates, ALL of us in my block of HDB flats, decided to VOTE WISELY.

AND WE VOTED PAP WITH ONE VOICE

WE VOTED PAP WITH ONE CLEAR TICK

WE KNOW PAP WILL WIN IN OUR ESTATE WITH AN OVERWHELMING MAJORITY OF AT LEAST 80%

WE KNOW IN OUR HEARTS, PAP IS THE ONLY TRUTHFUL, HONEST AND COMPASSIONATE PARTY TO GOVERN SINGAPORE.

MAJULAH PAP!!! MAJULAH SINGAPURA!!!!!!!