• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Have you caste your vote?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Have you cast your vote?

For me not yet. Only going to do it in the late afternoon when it is not so crowded.

No patience to queue for one hour to vote.

Last edited:

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will wait till 7.50pm then cast my vote to Dr Chee

Attachments

• vote sdp.jpg
    vote sdp.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 376

kopirui

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Have you cast your vote?

For me not yet. Only going to do it in the late afternoon when it is not so crowded.

No patience to queue for one hour to vote.

bro no need one hour.
2.5 million / 853 polling station on average each station can cater 3000 voters
3000 / 12 hours is 250.
every hour can cater 250 voters.
the kiasu pionner ah ma ah gong will peak 8am to 11am properly x 2 of 250 people..
on average from 10 am,there should be less than 200 voters

kopirui

Alfrescian
Loyal
If ur still in the queue at 8 pm they wont issue you a ballot paper...then you can write sdp on ur little dick and shuffle home slowly.

no problem one.
as long as you enter before 8 pm,say 7.55pm
then you can hold on to the paper and tell the officer you need one hour to decide who to vote.