• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ji Pai Si Liao...How huh??

kopirui

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can.

Tell them that you wanted to vote in for Dr Vivian and cross out Dr Chee...

They will understand ... many old folks have the idea that a cross mean VOTE-OUT instead of VOTE-IN.

I am sure they can help... Vivian B may need that one important vote.

who do the system want to use cross out .everybody knows cross mean dont want

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Die die...I wanted to vote Dr Vivian but too kancheong ... Marked on Dr Chee...:biggrin:

Can go back to polling booth and ask the officer to retrieve voting slip and re-vote boh?

Can or not??

You stupid monkey, didn't you know that you only mark the cross on the face that you reject.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
You stupid monkey, didn't you know that you only mark the cross on the face that you reject.

Boh pian...juz now I go back and ask election officer, he ask me FUG off and dun disturb him.
He said vote casted and thrown inside ballot box cannot take out cos got seal.

I asked him take a pen and dig it out lah, like last time we young dig coin out of Piggy bank. He said I siao and said if I dun Fug off he call Police arrest me for nuisance.

So lan lan lor.. the Vote goes to CheeSJ and SDP :biggrin: