• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ji Pai Si Liao...How huh??

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Die die...I wanted to vote Dr Vivian but too kancheong ... Marked on Dr Chee...:biggrin:

Can go back to polling booth and ask the officer to retrieve voting slip and re-vote boh?

Can or not??

XxooxX

Alfrescian
Loyal
fuck your nua cheebye.
go die at rochor canal.
u stay at near litte india.tekka
don come sian tow abt holl bt.
fuck your whole house members die at petain rd.
want attention go imh
Die die...I wanted to vote Dr Vivian but too kancheong ... Marked on Dr Chee...:biggrin:

Can go back to polling booth and ask the officer to retrieve voting slip and re-vote boh?

Can or not??

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
fuck your nua cheebye.
go die at rochor canal.
u stay at near litte india.tekka
don come sian tow abt holl bt.
fuck your whole house members die at petain rd.
want attention go imh

Hahaha...liddat I think I sure need to vote PAP juz now. :biggrin:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

Can or not??

can.. they will even lend you blanko and eraser to help a few other voters.

even vote that you change will earn you NTUC link points.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
they might allow it since the vote is for the pap. if it is the opposite, the police will take over the situation immediately. :biggrin:

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't pretend lah. You are a PAP supporter.

People who vote for Opposition are a damn serious lot. They don't joke about such things. Only PAP supporters who pretend to be Opposition supporters in order to get "accepted" in his pro-Opposition forum will cock tease Opposition and adopt a flippant attitude like you.

Anyway, your threads are always about yourself. That's hallmark of a PAP grasslooter.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Don't pretend lah. You are a PAP supporter.

People who vote for Opposition are a damn serious lot. They don't joke about such things. Only PAP supporters who pretend to be Opposition supporters in order to get "accepted" in his pro-Opposition forum will cock tease Opposition and adopt a flippant attitude like you.

Anyway, your threads are always about yourself. That's hallmark of a PAP grasslooter.

Wah...liddat oso can deduced. You sibei sexpert :biggrin:

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whahahahahahaha:biggrin:

I thou he stayed at Jalan Mandai inside the ZOO he don't need to Vote!!

Just passed him a Banana can already! Later asked Ah Meng to perform

sex act in front of Zoo visitors Ah Meng can get extra Big banana into the

enclosure!!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I thou he stayed at Jalan Mandai inside the ZOO he don't need to Vote!!

Just passed him a Banana can already! Later asked Ah Meng to perform

sex act in front of Zoo visitors Ah Meng can get extra Big banana into the

enclosure!!

You wanna a banana ?

bbea99d1df36b88539d10772abf3906c.jpg

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Can or not??

Can.

Tell them that you wanted to vote in for Dr Vivian and cross out Dr Chee...

They will understand ... many old folks have the idea that a cross mean VOTE-OUT instead of VOTE-IN.

I am sure they can help... Vivian B may need that one important vote.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Can.

Tell them that you wanted to vote in for Dr Vivian and cross out Dr Chee...

They will understand ... many old folks have the idea that a cross mean VOTE-OUT instead of VOTE-IN.

I am sure they can help... Vivian B may need that one important vote.

Hahaha...I wished Dr Chee good luck. He needs at least 7000-8000 swing votes. Happy to be part of the Swing! :biggrin:

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal

Can or not??

your polling agent swee bor? if yes go back and ask. today, saw my polling agent, nice figure, face, her nails also very cute, feel like hugging and kissing her.