• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

Ji Pai Si Liao...How huh??

Die die...I wanted to vote Dr Vivian but too kancheong ... Marked on Dr Chee...:biggrin:

Can go back to polling booth and ask the officer to retrieve voting slip and re-vote boh?

Can or not??

XxooxX

fuck your nua cheebye.
go die at rochor canal.
u stay at near litte india.tekka
don come sian tow abt holl bt.
fuck your whole house members die at petain rd.
want attention go imh
Die die...I wanted to vote Dr Vivian but too kancheong ... Marked on Dr Chee...:biggrin:

Can go back to polling booth and ask the officer to retrieve voting slip and re-vote boh?

Can or not??

fuck your nua cheebye.
go die at rochor canal.
u stay at near litte india.tekka
don come sian tow abt holl bt.
fuck your whole house members die at petain rd.
want attention go imh

Hahaha...liddat I think I sure need to vote PAP juz now. :biggrin:

Can or not??

can.. they will even lend you blanko and eraser to help a few other voters.

even vote that you change will earn you NTUC link points.

they might allow it since the vote is for the pap. if it is the opposite, the police will take over the situation immediately. :biggrin:

NanoSpeed

Don't pretend lah. You are a PAP supporter.

People who vote for Opposition are a damn serious lot. They don't joke about such things. Only PAP supporters who pretend to be Opposition supporters in order to get "accepted" in his pro-Opposition forum will cock tease Opposition and adopt a flippant attitude like you.

Anyway, your threads are always about yourself. That's hallmark of a PAP grasslooter.

Don't pretend lah. You are a PAP supporter.

People who vote for Opposition are a damn serious lot. They don't joke about such things. Only PAP supporters who pretend to be Opposition supporters in order to get "accepted" in his pro-Opposition forum will cock tease Opposition and adopt a flippant attitude like you.

Anyway, your threads are always about yourself. That's hallmark of a PAP grasslooter.

Wah...liddat oso can deduced. You sibei sexpert :biggrin:

Whahahahahahaha:biggrin:

I thou he stayed at Jalan Mandai inside the ZOO he don't need to Vote!!

Just passed him a Banana can already! Later asked Ah Meng to perform

sex act in front of Zoo visitors Ah Meng can get extra Big banana into the

enclosure!!

I thou he stayed at Jalan Mandai inside the ZOO he don't need to Vote!!

Just passed him a Banana can already! Later asked Ah Meng to perform

sex act in front of Zoo visitors Ah Meng can get extra Big banana into the

enclosure!!

You wanna a banana ?

bbea99d1df36b88539d10772abf3906c.jpg

Wunderfool

Can or not??

Can.

Tell them that you wanted to vote in for Dr Vivian and cross out Dr Chee...

They will understand ... many old folks have the idea that a cross mean VOTE-OUT instead of VOTE-IN.

I am sure they can help... Vivian B may need that one important vote.

Can.

Tell them that you wanted to vote in for Dr Vivian and cross out Dr Chee...

They will understand ... many old folks have the idea that a cross mean VOTE-OUT instead of VOTE-IN.

I am sure they can help... Vivian B may need that one important vote.

Hahaha...I wished Dr Chee good luck. He needs at least 7000-8000 swing votes. Happy to be part of the Swing! :biggrin:

dancingshoes

Can or not??

your polling agent swee bor? if yes go back and ask. today, saw my polling agent, nice figure, face, her nails also very cute, feel like hugging and kissing her.