• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cooling Off Day Chat

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Two Forum Participants Chatting

Mike: Hello, I hope the Likely to Win Sengkang West and Marine Parade GRC turn into wins for the oppo

Mike: and the Possible to Win Holland-Bukit Timah GRC and Jalan Besar GRC and may be Nee Soon GRC turn into wins for the oppo

Steve: I am back....

Steve: let me read the post first

Steve: just an individual's prediction, not accurate at all

Steve: waiting for marjojohn's straw poll

Mike: ok, marjojohn looks more realistic

Mike: what do you predict?

Steve: I am only interested in HBT, to be honest

Steve: I know for sure WP's good branding will win many

Mike: I really like CSJ to win Holland Bukit Timah, and send VB away

Steve: I was crossing the road between EC and TP just now

Steve: so one end was EC, and after I crossed the road, the other end was TP

Steve: I look at the PAP posters

Mike: and anything unusual

Steve: PAP candidates for EC, i could see the light in the eyes has not only dimmed, but almost vanished.

Steve: so EC is gone, for sure

Steve: TP posters, the eyes of the candidates dimmer than before, but they will still win

Steve: as for my favorite CSJ

Mike: I agree, East Coast will go to WP, and good bye to LSS

Steve: based on his performance and speeches, especially the final speech

Steve: i don't believe the passion is self created

Mike: why?

Steve: it's fire and brimstone, and i believe it's holy spirit inspired

Steve: it packs a lot of power, a power that exceeds CSJ's state of mind and fitness

Steve: in other words, CSJ has punched above his weight

Mike: may be? Are you Christian, Roman Catholic or Buddhist

Steve: it's just my extra terrestrial feeling

Steve: Christian

Steve: but i adore Buddha

Steve: and Confucius

Steve: so if God is on your side, i think it's impossible for him not to win

Steve: yes

Mike: that is true, and I hope that God is with him

Steve: for a man to go through what he went through, and still stand tall like he has always been, it's beyond human

Steve: it wasn't just human passion

Mike: I respect CSJ for that

Steve: you see, God even prepared a very understanding wife for him

Steve: his speech was like sermon of the mount

Mike: that is very kind of God, God’s Blessings

Steve: and the whole SDP campaign was very well executed

Steve: so good that i suspect it may have been choreographed by some Hollywood experts

Mike: yes, the SDP rallies, etc.

Steve: the ending was well executed

Mike: superb, my be choreographed by volunteer Americans, free for the sake of democracy

Steve: hey, it's like a steven spielberg movie

Steve: just look at WP

Steve: or even PAP, with their vast amount of resources

Mike: the grand finale, with the families of the candidates, thanking every one including police officers, adds a very human touch

Steve: they couldn't hold a candle to SDP in terms of content, movements, execution

Mike: yes

Steve: so I could sense very positive vibes coming from SDP

Steve: you could have say God prepared Dr Tambyah for Dr Chee

Steve: it looks like everything is falling into place

jw5

Loyal
After 5 long years the time of reckoning has come
The self praise and bitching enough to make you numb
Most of the crew need to go and not simply a mere some
One of them to go for sure should be that toothpick loving bum :biggrin:

Two Forum Participants Chatting

Steve: PAP candidates for EC, i could see the light in the eyes has not only dimmed, but almost vanished.

Steve: so EC is gone, for sure

Steve: TP posters, the eyes of the candidates dimmer than before, but they will still win

Steve: as for my favorite CSJ

Mike: I agree, East Coast will go to WP, and good bye to LSS

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After 5 long years the time of reckoning has come
The self praise and bitching enough to make you numb
Most of the crew need to go and not simply a mere some
One of them to go for sure should be that toothpick loving bum :biggrin:

The Honourable Minister LSS ??

I wonder how and why the Public Service Commission selected him as a SAF Overseas Scholar, how he rose to the rank of Colonel.
Any one here served with LSS, during NS?

Did the PAP chose him because he was a SAFOS, from Catholic High School, spoke Mandarin and Hokkien, because they earmarked him for the NTUC?

How did he survived so many years as a Cabinet Minister?

jw5

Loyal
Scholarship due to academic results, once he got the scholarship, it wasn't difficult to become a colonel.

As for survival in the cabinet, perhaps he showed just about the right amount of obedience and subservience interlaced with certain amount of exuberant enthusiasm and idiotic catchphrases, to please Pinky, who being a bit of an idiot himself, likes such things. :biggrin:

The Honourable Minister LSS ??

I wonder how and why the Public Service Commission selected him as a SAF Overseas Scholar, how he rose to the rank of Colonel.
Any one here served with LSS, during NS?

Did the PAP chose him because he was a SAFOS, from Catholic High School, spoke Mandarin and Hokkien, because they earmarked him for the NTUC?

How did he survived so many years as a Cabinet Minister?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i am chatting with neanderthalina, my pretty cousin in cape town, and she tells me the entire city plus cuntry of south africa is excited about the discovery of a new human sub-species, the homo nabei. she is also following the erection rallies in sg, and she quips that this sub-species can possibly be the forebear of a female candidate in sg. guess who?

image.jpg

jw5

Loyal
The Chut Pattern One? :biggrin:

i am chatting with neanderthalina, my pretty cousin in cape town, and she tells me the entire city plus cuntry of south africa is excited about the discovery of a new human sub-species, the homo nabei. she is also following the erection rallies in sg, and she quips that this sub-species can possibly be the forebear of a female candidate in sg. guess who?

View attachment 23815

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

View attachment 23815

Must be none other than Sim Ann.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you guys are quick! i believe your quick replies are based on instincts honed from intelligent observations, which are usually correct. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Yes, the common definition of intelligence is the ability to make correct deductions. :biggrin:

you guys are quick! i believe your quick replies are based on instincts honed from intelligent observations, which are usually correct. :biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No. It is the ability to be on the winning side.

unfortunately without the hindsight of a geological timescale, the so called "winning" side is typically overrun in the long term by other sub-species in the clash of species where both sides compete on limited resources and space and when the "winning" side starts going soft and ultra-liberal on free trade pacts. free foraging and inter-sub-species fucking enable the more sneaky sub-species to bring about the extinction of the so called "winning" side. for a president scholar to ignore pre-historic evidence of such an extinction event, albeit eventually, is bordering on a "loser" mindset. :biggrin: