• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dr. Chee Soon Juan or the Honourable Dr. Vivian Balakrishnan

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I believe that the first matter raised by you may be internal, and I will leave it as that.

With regards to your second matter, it appears that the fall out between CSJ and CST is long over, and recent events indicated that both of them were trying to reconcile,
and accordingly, I will not interfere or comment on it. If the allegations are true, then it is up to the voters to consider the relevance.

I hope that you are neither related, affiliated nor acquainted with all those individuals (the writer or author of the first matter, CSJ, CST).

Thank you.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Win or lose, the SDP team has run a good, and clean campaign compared to the PAP "dirty" campaign.

And the speeches and crowds were a great improvement from the 2011 GE.

11947874_10153861053958455_6135629636618957297_o.jpg

Agree. I was there in 2011. The only rally i attended.
All the best to SDP! As long as you have tried your best, win or lose you are still the heros in the hearts and minds of your supporters. Can't help it if sinkies choose to continue to be screwed by the same devils instead of trying out a possible better future.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alot of ACS vs ACS rivalries this year. Already one casualty from PAP. Will we see another? :confused:

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
taking a grc is not easy

if sdp mp one to one in smc stands a better chance

anyway, the battle has been fought

let us wait for the outcome on polling day

sdp had done well

but not good enough to win

good luck and better luck next time

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
taking a grc is not easy

sdp had done well

May be, but may be not.
I hope that the residents at Holland-Bukit Timah will ponder, evaluate and consider, on cooling off day,
and vote according to their conscience, compassion and heart.
Regardless of religion, almost all religions emphasize care, compassion, charity, and justice.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
taking a grc is not easy

sdp had done well

Chee did the right thing. Other than Chee, the rest of the SDP team, including Paul, are not good enough to swing sufficient votes to win. In an SMC, there's also no guarantee that Chee would win. Most PAP candidates in SMC don't talk enough. So, most sinkies would judge them base on their party branding.

Ministers in GRCs, while more profile, are also either more liked or disliked because they have greater opportunities to cock up.

But Chee is not being original here. He's merely following the path blazed by Low Thia Khiang in GE2011. Let's see if Chee can win, though grassrooters like myself did a lot of groundwork to persuade sinkies and New Sinkies to vote for PAP.