• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dr. Chee Soon Juan or the Honourable Dr. Vivian Balakrishnan

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dr. Chee Soon Juan or the Honourable Dr. Vivian Balakrishnan

I hope the residents at Holland-Bukit Timah will consider and re-evaluate the Honourable Minister, Dr. Vivian Balakrishnan, and the SDP candidate, Dr. Chee Soon Juan, and look unbiasedly at Dr. Chee Soon Juan, although financially poor compared to the apparently wealthy Minister, as a caring, committed, compassionate, honest and sincere individual, who is one of you, Singaporeans, living amongst you, faced and facing the same issues, cost of living versus stagnating income, continues to work hard, continues to try inspite of the obstacles and injustice.
Based on his apparently frugal lifestyle as reflected in the social media (because I do not know Dr. Chee and has never met him), I do not believe that Dr. Chee Soon Juan will waste or squander the taxpayers' money, but will speak up for Singaporeans, including the rich, the not so rich (yet), the up and coming individuals, the financially poor (but rich in their hearts, because they have good health, filial and faithful children, as well as caring and devoted parents).

Regardless whether you are the cleaning lady who gave $5 to Dr. Chee (which Dr. Chee referred to in his final speech), or the gentleman who clipped two $50 notes with a handwritten note (to tell Dr. Chee to buy some Hagen Daas ice cream, about less milk for his daughter today but for more milk in the future) and put it into Dr. Chee's collection box, or the gentleman who put $10,000 with the box of cupcakes he gave to Dr. Chee, or the family of six who resides in Holland-Bukit Timah (who indicated in another thread that they will vote for Dr. Chee Soon Juan, and will contact his friends or neighbours at Namly Road or Place, to ask them to vote for Dr. Chee), or one of the many Angels, Singapore and Singaporeans are in your hands.

Accordingly, I urge you to consider and vote for Dr. Chee Soon Juan, and the very able, willing and ready Dr. Paul Tambyah (who will provide his perspective for a better and more affordable health care system, may be by reducing the losses incurred by Temasek Holdings and / or GIC of Singapore), to speak up for Singaporeans.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
For a moment during his speech just now, it looked as if the Holy Spirit descended upon him because he spoke with fire and brimstone.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For a moment during his speech just now, it looked as if the Holy Spirit descended upon him because he spoke with fire and brimstone.

Good Day brother,

Dr. Chee's final speech regarding the cleaning lady who gave him $5 and that he kept the $5 (which should go to the National Museum, when Singapore comes of age, and becomes a democratic Singapore for Singaporeans), moved me to tears.

If Dr. Chee survived all those challenging years, and they could not destroy him, as hard as they tried, then, believe me, there must a God and the Holy Spirit.

God is amongst us, and may God be generous with his Blessings upon Singaporeans, and deliver them to freedom (freedom to speak, freedom to propose alternative ideas and policies, freedom to reclaim their country from the undesirable consequences of liberal entry of foreigners and foreign workers, freedom of the press which provide equal coverage of the election rallies without fear and favour, etc.).

I sense and believe that this is the year, the passing of an individual, and a new dawn for a brighter and content future for Singaporeans.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hello brother,

Thank you for your support (GPMG or 155 howitzer?).
Have a good day.

From you at the other discussion thread:

"Let us put VB aside and just focus on the merits of CSJ.

-He is a man transformed, gone through a baptism of fire.
-He has more than paid his dues, bankrupted and jailed numerous times
-He will be a true opposition
-He is humble and down to earth
-He is a man of conviction, which is why he stayed on in Singapore
-He will fight for you, your family and Singaporeans
-He has an analytical mind, is highly educated and eloquent
-He is fearless of bullies, in fact they fear him"

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal

I sense and believe that this is the year, the passing of an individual, and a new dawn for a brighter and content future for Singaporeans.

Amen, Bro.

The PAP Jericho Wall will collapse on September 11, not by a plane, but a loud concerted shout for democracy.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Amen, Bro.

The PAP Jericho Wall will collapse on September 11, not by a plane, but a loud concerted shout for democracy.

Similar to how the Jews were delivered from bondage, I pray and hope that with the residents of Holland-Bukit Timah considering and voting for Dr. Chee Soon Juan and his team, resulting in Dr. Chee SJ, Dr. Paul T and their team, scrutinizing, analyzing and questioning as many of the policies, proposed legislation, matters put forward by the new forthcoming PAP government, as possible, it will lead to a better Singapore, at least for the next 4 to 5 years.

But if Dr. Chee, Dr. Paul T. and their team fail to live up to their sincere and compassionate efforts, Singaporeans can re-evaluate at the next General Elections.
No venture, no gain.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do you want a real doctor, or a fake one? :rolleyes:

Well, a financially rich doctor may wish to work for nothing (and donate a significant portion of his earnings to help the financially needy individuals).
The Best of Dr. Chee Soon Juan is yet to be.
Unfortunately, the worse (in terms of expenditures over the budget for a special project, the once in a 50-year floods, or is it ponding?) for the other candidate is yet to be.

jw5

Loyal
Actually this is not true................... lol.............

But both have certainly revealed their true selves to the average Singaporean, who hopefully will be bright enough to be discerning about them. My opinion is that Dr Chee's public image has greatly improved, whereas the other guy's has taken a few step backwards. No more hentah kaki cepat hentah for him (my command for him in this forum in view of his inability to get to manage any major ministries :biggrin:), it's now kebalakang puh-seng. :biggrin:

Dr Chee is hundred times better looking than Dr VB.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually this is not true................... lol.............

But both have certainly revealed their true selves to the average Singaporean, who hopefully will be bright enough to be discerning about them. My opinion is that Dr Chee's public image has greatly improved, whereas the other guy's has taken a few step backwards. No more hentah kaki cepat hentah for him (my command for him in this forum in view of his inability to get to manage any major ministries :biggrin:), it's now kebalakang puh-seng. :biggrin:

With respect to all my brothers on this forum, both Dr. Chee Soon Juan and Dr. VB are good looking men.

I agree with you that, during the past week or fortnight, Dr. Chee Soon Juan's public image, has improved significantly.

Thank you to the social media which are available to all of us.

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Win or lose, the SDP team has run a good, and clean campaign compared to the PAP "dirty" campaign.

And the speeches and crowds were a great improvement from the 2011 GE.

11947874_10153861053958455_6135629636618957297_o.jpg

Last edited:

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Win or lose, the SDP team has run a good, and clean campaign compared to the PAP "dirty" campaign.

And the speeches and crowds were a great improvement from the 2011 GE.

Indeed, SDP fought a good fight, and kept their faith.

Or perhaps you could even say SDP has already won; it's now left to residents of Holland - Bukit Timah GRC to battle it out and earn a victory for themselves.

Dr Chee to Chee An Lyn: "We are rich because we have you..."

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Indeed, SDP fought a good fight, and kept their faith.

Or perhaps you could even say SDP has already won; it's now left to residents of Holland - Bukit Timah GRC to battle it out and earn a victory for themselves.

Dr Chee to Chee An Lyn: "We are rich because we have you..."

Bro, at this juncture, I think it is an even race, based on my personal experience today.

Talked to my friends of Holland Bt Timah earlier today.

Two of them (husband and wife) have already decided to vote SDP even before I called them. So, two votes there for the SDP.

The other two (also husband and wife) were not decided. Said they would make a decision after attending the rally tonite. Don't feel like talking to them again and not sure what their final decision would be.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, at this juncture, I think it is an even race, based on my personal experience today.

Talked to my friends of Holland Bt Timah earlier today.

Two of them (husband and wife) have already decided to vote SDP even before I called them. So, two votes there for the SDP.

The other two (also husband and wife) were not decided. Said they would make a decision after attending the rally tonite. Don't feel talking to them again and not sure what their final decision would be.

Keep it up.
Any logical and rational Singaporean who watched Chee Soon Juan's speeches during the past week, should be able to decide.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Voters in opposition held electorates should henceforth BOYCOTT ALL PA activities and make them redundant.

When the PAP is no longer the govt, DISBAND the PA and blacklist and remove all PA leaders inclusive of relatives/in laws.
Form a new Singapore Citizens Association (SCA) to replace the hated PAP infested PA.

A lot of other organisations got to be cleansed of the pus, rot and corruptions injected by PAPs.
Especially the law courts and the media

But first get the fucking PAPs out

Now is not the time to rest.
You have all the rest that you want after the elections.
Keep fighting hard and give no quarters
Keep talking to all your friends and relatives and neighbours
Keep talking to them how PAP screwed us Singaporeans up so they can laugh all the way to their banks
GIVE NO QUARTERS
TAKE NO PRISONERS
KICK OUT ALL THE FUCKING PAPs

"If I lose one or more of my Heavyweight Ministars in a freak election, we will be Finished!"

Nobody dare to talk this kind of garang talk anymore? :rolleyes:

Is there even one PAP ministar who is not a clown or a flea weight Minister?
The combined efforts of all the PAP ministars cannot match the productivity of a 85 year old collecting cardboard , and thats done only as exercise

BUM_2599.jpg

Can any of the PAP bastards point out just one heavy weight PAP minister, and what the fuck he had done to claim that title of heavy weight?

Not even one can be named?

Then that fucking statement about Heavyweight ministers just another of the fucking lies PAP have been giving all of us together with their usual lies

KICK OUT ALL THE CORRUPT ROTTEN PAP BASTARDS

The tsunami to cleanse Stinkapore into Singapore is building up
But do not take it easy
Continue your efforts all the way and make it happen

Please be statesmen
Keep your eye on the ball.
The worse enemy of Singaporeans is the corrupt rotten PAPs trying to create their Stinkapore
We are in the battle of our life and your family lifes and for Singapore.
Regardless which party affiliation, WP, SDP, RP, NSP ,SPP or any other party or Independent
Do not run down any oppositions
Keep your eye on the ball
Support ALL OPPOSITIONS
Attack the PAP and only the PAP as they are the rotten bastards
Fight for Singaporeans Singapore

Singaporeans man your battle stations!
Singapore needs you now!

Put your support for Singapore on Facebook
Twitter to your friends
WhatsApp to your friends
Get a tsunami of support for Singapore Singaporeans

OPPOSITIONS ARE THE DIFFERENT FACES OF THE TRUE SINGAPORE
PAP IS THE FACE OF SEPTIC OVERFLOWING TOILET BOWLS AND CORRUPTIONS AND OF STINKAPORE

Cleanse PAP Stinkapore into Singaporeans Singapore.
Vote only opposition
Vote out all the fucking corrupt PAPs

This fight is not just your voting for opposition, any opposition against the PAP
Singaporeans must do much more than just relying on their single vote.
Give them the money to support them in the fight.
Give them your time and energy to support them in the fight
They fight for you Singaporeans
They fight our common enemy
They fight the PAP and cronies, corrupt and rotten to the core, who stole over 180 billions from Singaporeans, and intent on stealing even more from us.

Support Opposition, any Opposition, all Opposition
Regardless if they have primary school, or O levels or A levels or PhD
Regardless if they wear singlets, or tuxedos
Regardless if they wear slippers, or wear sneakers or shoes
Even if a rat crawl out of a sewer and stand as Opposition
Even if a cockroach with 6 legs and 2 long feelers at the head become Opposition
They will be much better for Singaporeans than the fucking corrupt perverted PAPs who only think of laughing all the way to their banks and back from the banks
Under the fucking PAP, Singaporeans are the 4th class citizens in their own land stolen from them by PAP
PAPs are the 2nd class citizens with the Lee family as the first class aristocrazies
Fts are taken in as the 3rd class citizens kicking singaporeans into the 4th class and sinkies good only to go head down down and arseholes up high high to be fucked and tiewed by PAPs laughing all the way to their banks.