• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why the hell is Temasek competing against GIC for Tesco in Korea?

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Everyday Town Councils, Everyday AHPETC. Everyday PAP is trying discredit Dr Chee Soon Juan or WP. But please explain this:

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/temasek-joins-mbk-bid-tescos-korea-business-sources-030609144--sector.html

Why the hell is Temasek joining forces in a bid that has already seen GIC thrown its hat into the ring? Whose money are they bidding with? Are they using Monopoly money?

Dr Chee raised several instances where Temasek or GIC foolishly proceeded to invest in toxic companies in recent years in his rally at UOB yesterday. Instead of providing answers, the best that Vivian Balakrishnan, Grace Fu and Sim Ann can come out with is to attack Dr Chee. Chu pattern, Miss Sim Ann? You chu more pattern than a prataman with his dough. By the way please advise voters what pattern you chu, when as a Ministry of Trade and Industry high flier, with the signing of the CECA and FTA with India? I'm pretty sure they very pleased with all the patterns you chu, given the never ending influx of cheap and probably under qualified Indian PMETs taking away jobs from Singaporeans who worked half their careers to attain. I propose we make you High Commissioner to India for life.

Whatever his faults, whatever his failings, whatever he may have said or done, I don't think anyone for a moment will believe that Dr Chee has gone to damage Singapore or caused hardship to Singaporeans. But you and your party are the cause for all the hardship and sufferings that ordinary Singaporeans are facing today.