• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why the Kong Hee trial still hanging in the air?

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The answer to this question is obvious. The full force of the law will rain down on Kong Hee and gang AFTER the erection.

So, if you're CHC congregation, do not vote for PAP as this erection is divine intervention by GOD to tame PAP and lend Kong Hee a divine hand.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you want to free Serene Wee, vote the Opposition and keep PAP busy after the erection.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
The verdict and sentence for Kong Hee will be after the GE in case his sheep will over react. KH can be sentenced to 50 years without parole.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's not can but shall.

That's why only a miracle, a divine hand can help Serene Wee and gang.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
The answer to this question is obvious. The full force of the law will rain down on Kong Hee and gang AFTER the erection.

So, if you're CHC congregation, do not vote for PAP as this erection is divine intervention by GOD to tame PAP and lend Kong Hee a divine hand.

God told you that?

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
God told you that?

I'm not Paul. I cannot deny GOD three times. GOD's work is done here. By his measure he shall judge, and whatever he keeps hidden, it shall not be revealed and whatever he reveals, it cannot be hidden.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm not Paul. I cannot deny GOD three times. GOD's work is done here. By his measure he shall judge, and whatever he keeps hidden, it shall not be revealed and whatever he reveals, it cannot be hidden.

It's Peter who denied God 3 times, not Paul.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you want to free Serene Wee, vote the Opposition and keep PAP busy after the erection.

I do unchanged want Serena to b free. I want her to myself. She me wee wee. God will not let them hurt her. Nor hurt us.