• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Mother Of All GE 2015 Photos, Caption Please!

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)

Picture from yahoo source.

Pinky look to the heavens for divine intervention and woody has got the grumpiest look you've have ever seen.

looks like PAP being run over on sept11 is imminent?

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thought this was a worthy replay from another forumer's contribution (in funnies thread) :p

Romance of Istana

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
11150793_820512521400171_8916736021752982513_n.jpg

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Grumpy old men.

LHL: Ah Pa! When are you coming down to help us? We are dying here.

pap2_zpsxjpzwax8.jpg

This type is losers' look. They both like going to attend cremation for PAP. They will never be models for Colgate advertisements. Best suited for S'pore Casket as models.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wooden: Fcuk lah, you think I got nothing better to do izzit?
Aristocrat: Papa should be arriving soon. Patience.

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
LHL: Father in heaven. Please help to convince Singaporeans that the PAP is truly a compassionate and effective Government. If the Oppo wins, it will be the end of Singapore. Please.....

GCT : KNN...those oppo clowns are creating a nuisance once more!!! Rocking our smooth cruise ship. Should have crushed them earlier with our first class SAF tanks!!!!!

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal
pap2_zpsxjpzwax8.jpg

LHL: "Papa, I pray to you, please help me lah!"

GCT: "When can this useless bum let me retire? Still need my help in GE2015!"

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
LHL: OMG! These buggers are getting too much!!! May Heaven punish them.
GCT: Damned it! Should have crushed them earlier. Now running amok like loose canons!!!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Here is the hi-res picture from Yahoo. Some of you may want to use it as a desktop wallpaper.
Click on the image below to open the hi-res image. Hi-res image is about 7.5 MB in size.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This type is losers' look. They both like going to attend cremation for PAP. They will never be models for Colgate advertisements. Best suited for S'pore Casket as models.

The Hokkiens call these type of expressions "hao lum bin". They are doomed!