• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ong Ye Kung - "I don't want debate for debate sake!"

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"I would like to see a genuine diversity of opinions when we make national policies, so that when we move forward, we have a stronger consensus...I don't want democracy for democracy's sake or debate for debate's sake."

It is very obvious that the people of Alujunied were perfect in their judgement of this man. He, who ran away from Aljunied to the hills of Sembawang behaves like The Chosen One.

greenies

Alfrescian
Loyal
"I would like to see a genuine diversity of opinions when we make national policies, so that when we move forward, we have a stronger consensus...I don't want democracy for democracy's sake or debate for debate's sake."

It is very obvious that the people of Alujunied were perfect in their judgement of this man. He, who ran away from Aljunied to the hills of Sembawang behaves like The Chosen One.

Yes, he speaks like he is the chosen one and natural aristocrat.
We must listen to him and follow his order, without any debate.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just like he don't want cheese pie for the sake of FARKING. Does that makes him gay? If he don't want debate or too scared of one. It is okie. Just hide inside ambulance. There's no shame.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then why the fish become a politician?

Might as well join the army or the police and listen to orders!

We need thinking leaders, not YES men!

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From the 麒麟's mouth.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KICK OUT ALL THE CORRUPT ROTTEN PAP BASTARDS

The tsunami to cleanse Stinkapore into Singapore is building up
But do not take it easy
Continue your efforts all the way and make it happen

Please be statesmen
Keep your eye on the ball.
The worse enemy of Singaporeans is the corrupt rotten PAPs trying to create their Stinkapore
We are in the battle of our life and your family lifes and for Singapore.
Regardless which party affiliation, WP, SDP, RP, NSP ,SPP or any other party or Independent
Do not run down any oppositions
Keep your eye on the ball
Support ALL OPPOSITIONS
Attack the PAP and only the PAP as they are the rotten bastards
Fight for Singaporeans Singapore

Singaporeans man your battle stations!
Singapore needs you now!

Put your support for Singapore on Facebook
Twitter to your friends
WhatsApp to your friends
Get a tsunami of support for Singapore Singaporeans

OPPOSITIONS ARE THE DIFFERENT FACES OF THE TRUE SINGAPORE
PAP IS THE FACE OF SEPTIC OVERFLOWING TOILET BOWLS AND CORRUPTIONS AND OF STINKAPORE

Cleanse PAP Stinkapore into Singaporeans Singapore.
Vote only opposition
Vote out all the fucking corrupt PAPs

This fight is not just your voting for opposition, any opposition against the PAP
Singaporeans must do much more than just relying on their single vote.
Give them the money to support them in the fight.
Give them your time and energy to support them in the fight
They fight for you Singaporeans
They fight our common enemy
They fight the PAP and cronies, corrupt and rotten to the core, who stole over 180 billions from Singaporeans, and intent on stealing even more from us.

Support Opposition, any Opposition, all Opposition
Regardless if they have primary school, or O levels or A levels or PhD
Regardless if they wear singlets, or tuxedos
Regardless if they wear slippers, or wear sneakers or shoes
Even if a rat crawl out of a sewer and stand as Opposition
Even if a cockroach with 6 legs and 2 long feelers at the head become Opposition
They will be much better for Singaporeans than the fucking corrupt perverted PAPs who only think of laughing all the way to their banks and back from the banks
Under the fucking PAP, Singaporeans are the 4th class citizens in their own land stolen from them by PAP
PAPs are the 2nd class citizens with the Lee family as the first class aristocrazies
Fts are taken in as the 3rd class citizens kicking singaporeans into the 4th class and sinkies good only to go head down down and arseholes up high high to be fucked and tiewed by PAPs laughing all the way to their banks.

billisnotathome

Alfrescian
Loyal
This useless, spineless cur who cannot even win an election by himself has no right to be lecturing people about the nature of democracy. Fuck off cuntox.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Debate is really pointless when you're just a yes-man backdoor doggie, aren't you Ong Ye Kung? :rolleyes:

You said you would fuck off from politics for good in 2011. Then again, the words of pappies are always hollow. :wink:

230761_105605879528511_100002372985735_54752_5577836_n.jpg

LOL :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
"I would like a see a genuine diversity of students when we form a class in junior college, including the poor but brainy fucks from RI, the jiak kantang aristocrats from ACS and the chinese helicopters from that great school River Valley and my even greater school Maris Stella, so that when we move forward, we have a stronger cooperation........ I don't want to have tests for test's sake or study for study's sake, I want those fucking arrogant smarter and richer classmates of mine to tell me that a test is coming, so that I can study for it, and become a Ministar faster like Keechiu, Boohoohoo....................."