• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pinoys Complain That Sinkies ARe Snatching Pinoys' Jobs!!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dear A.S.S.,

To make a long story short, my cousin recently got a job in a systems and IT company in town. And out of 20 employees, only 4 are Sinkies and the rest are all Pinoys.

Then on his first day, the Pinoy colleagues asked my cousin out for lunch. They sat down and started bombarding him with questions like "Why did you study IT?", "Why you want to work in IT sector?".

But the most shocking thing one of them asked him was why he wants to compete with them for jobs and snatch jobs meant for Pinoys away from them in Singapore!

My cousin heard this and became damn angry! Singaporeans are considered 3rd class citizens now? Why do foreigners think that we are snatching away jobs that are meant for them!?

He says that when he goes to work, it feels like he's going to Manila.

So Singaporeans, VOTE WISELY !!!!

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.com http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/pinoys-my-company-said-sporeans-are-snatching-jobs-pinoys

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How come the pinoys never complain abt singkies snatching away Pinays? Look at the amount of chiongsters in angeles city during the long weekend. ..

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Flips are morons. Nothing new.

duterte-filipino-idiot.jpg

slide02.jpg

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
They must have forgotten that they are in Singapore, under EP/SP/WP, can be sent back anytime if the pass is not renewed.

Or they thought they are in the Philippine.....

We are a most welcoming nation. We are not xenophobic. So , their work passes and visa passes will almost certainly be renewed.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
….on his first day, the Pinoy colleagues asked my cousin out for lunch. They sat down and started bombarding him with questions like "Why did you study IT?", "Why you want to work in IT sector?".

But the most shocking thing one of them asked him was why he wants to compete with them for jobs and snatch jobs meant for Pinoys away from them in Singapore!

Dear Poster

Your cousin sounds like an amateurish and prize fuckwit destined for failure…smart operators know that first day lunch invitations are nothing friendly, but just your future backstabbers trying to suss you out..accept such invites at your own peril…the correct answer to such an overture is "not today, Im having to play catchup…I'll let you now when its a good time".

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
His cousin also not street smart enough to handle flips. ..juz tell them marcos is a great president. N how come in the 1960s manila was the Singapore of SEA..how come now its the sick man of Asia? How come from being a rice exporter to a rice importer? How come pinoys with soo much pride need to be OFWs? How come reforms r soo limited that flips continue to be controlled by a few large families? Y? Y?

Dear Poster

Your cousin sounds like an amateurish and prize fuckwit destined for failure…smart operators know that first day lunch invitations are nothing friendly, but just your future backstabbers trying to suss you out..accept such invites at your own peril…the correct answer to such an overture is "not today, Im having to play catchup…I'll let you now when its a good time".

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
His cousin also not street smart enough to handle flips. ..juz tell them marcos is a great president. N how come in the 1960s manila was the Singapore of SEA..how come now its the sick man of Asia? How come from being a rice exporter to a rice importer? How come pinoys with soo much pride need to be OFWs? How come reforms r soo limited that flips continue to be controlled by a few large families? Y? Y?

Nah... just tell them to visit Philippine Fail Blog. Simple and effective. No need to talk so much.

The website url should be made into car bumper stickers and t-shirts.

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal

I agree with that Pinoy who accused that stoopig Sinkie of snatching jobs away from Pinoys in Sinkieland.

PAP should allow more and more Pinoys to work here, replace Sinkie PMETs when Asean Economic Community is realized.

So Singaporeans, VOTE WISELY !!!!

Yeah, vote the PAP so that it's a clear mandate to import more Pinoys, Ah Tiongs and Ah Nehs to work in PMET positions. Huat Ah!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I agree with that Pinoy who accused that stoopig Sinkie of snatching jobs away from Pinoys in Sinkieland.

PAP should allow more and more Pinoys to work here, replace Sinkie PMETs when Asean Economic Community is realized.

Yeah, vote the PAP so that it's a clear mandate to import more Pinoys, Ah Tiongs and Ah Nehs to work in PMET positions. Huat Ah!

If the Trans-Pacific Partnership comes into fruition it won't be just ASEAN. :wink:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is not right. This is an injustice! The PAP must set things right. Grill the sinkie to make sure he is able to properly integrate with our prized foreign talents! This must not happen again.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What the pinoys said is NOT in line with what our PM said that Singapore belongs to everyone. Must ask LHL to change his statement to Spore belongs to FT.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... why he wants to compete with them for jobs and snatch jobs meant for Pinoys away from them in Singapore ...
ya, man! ...

all jobs r 4 ft's! ...

oni job left 4 sinkies is lawmaker! ... he shud go bcum a lawmaker! ...

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
White paper 6.9...moi find it quite similar to 大东亚共荣圈...oni diff ish...while de japs invaded east Asia cuntry n rob their resources...sinkie version open our leg wide wide to ft...:biggrin::biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
White paper 6.9...moi find it quite similar to 大东亚共荣圈...oni diff ish...while de japs invaded east Asia cuntry n rob their resources...sinkie version open our leg wide wide to ft...:biggrin::biggrin:

Father was a traitor, son also sama-sama lah.