• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Most heartbreaking GE2015 video I've seen.....

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
WP should watch this video and be ashamed of themselves. The uncle may be old, but he speaks more sense and truths than all the WP candidates combined.

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Singaporeans eat well, live well, security is good. You see the coffeeshop runners and cleaners are all from PRC because Singaporeans do not want to do those jobs. Singaporeans only want high pay and easy jobs. I misunderstood Mr Lee previously... He is gone now... I want to apologise to Mr Lee... I will confirm support them (PAP and Mr Lee Hsien Loong. I told my son that he must vote for People's Action Party. No Lee Kuan Yew, No Singapore..."

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
This uncle got brainwashed by WP in their rallies, now this poor man have to live with guilt for the rest of his life..:(:(

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't waste time SEARCHING for NEGATIVE NEWS and indirectly trying to win more votes for pay and pay party.

Sammy forum is NOT the best place all i can say. Keep on wasting your time. We will be laughing out later. Stay tune :wink: