• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

True Story of a PAP Dog

Simpleton

I’m a regular joe with no political power. I do not appear on TV or draw high salary but I have a heart to serve. I’m called a dog simply because I wear the PAP badge.

I ever helped a jobless father to get a job and received financial help for his family but was still called a dog when the wage was not up to his expectation.

I ever helped to set up free student care centre for needy families. It helped these children to stay out of the street and have a place to study after school. I got volunteers to provide free tuition. I was still called a dog when a kid decided to join street corner gangs.

I ever help organized career fairs. It helped many residents who were looking for jobs but was called a dog for some didn’t manage to get their dream job.

I ever helped organized local tours for senior citizen. It made them happy for many had not visited the latest Singapore attraction. After the event, I was called a dog because some of their children thought we were trying to “buy-in” votes.

I ever helped to organized pasar-malam in order to add vibrant to the estate. Many happy families enjoyed the event but I was called a
dog when the stall-holders felt the rental was too high.

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
drug lord do charity too...so if chiu work for 1 on charity...does tat make chiu a charity worker? yes and no rite...how many yes and how many no? :biggrin::biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I’m a regular joe with no political power. I do not appear on TV or draw high salary but I have a heart to serve. I’m called a dog simply because I wear the PAP badge.

I ever helped a jobless father to get a job and received financial help for his family but was still called a dog when the wage was not up to his expectation.

I ever helped to set up free student care centre for needy families. It helped these children to stay out of the street and have a place to study after school. I got volunteers to provide free tuition. I was still called a dog when a kid decided to join street corner gangs.

I ever help organized career fairs. It helped many residents who were looking for jobs but was called a dog for some didn’t manage to get their dream job.

I ever helped organized local tours for senior citizen. It made them happy for many had not visited the latest Singapore attraction. After the event, I was called a dog because some of their children thought we were trying to “buy-in” votes.

I ever helped to organized pasar-malam in order to add vibrant to the estate. Many happy families enjoyed the event but I was called a

Nice first post. It reeks of desperation... just the way we like to see it. :wink:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

Brother, then why do you still keep being a dog? Life is an experiential learning process. You must surely know by now that you have been living it wrong. You must repent.

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
This writer is mistaken. It is not what he/she does that matters. As long as he wear that lightning badge, he/she will be called a dog.

With due respect to real dogs, no matter how many houses it guards, helped blind people navigate, brought happiness to people as pets, etc., as long as it is on a lease, it is a dog. Period.

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TS, if you don't like being called a DOG and you like serving the community, go and serve in the oppo ward.

I suspect that you like continue to being called a dog for some perks you're enjoying.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear TS

Dogs are known to be obedient and loyal. They listen and follow every order given by their master without question. They faithfully delivers even if the hidden agenda of the master is bad because they don't know how to see beyond the surface. Therefore, the positive traits of obedience and loyalty of a dog becomes silliness and stupidity when it is serving a bad master. It has nothing to do with what good the dog is doing. It has to do with the bad master.

Go find a good master and you will be called a good man when you are doing exactly the same things that you have listed. A man knows how to question and see through the hidden agenda. Unfortunately, a dog is not endowed with that ability. For a dog to be seen as a man, it needs luck to find a righteous master and nobody will question his action and thinks that it is a man.

There are dogs in every organization. However, dogs in good organisation are not hated because the master is good.

DollarsNoSense

Alfrescian
Loyal
Poor PAP dog, can u tell us hav u been given a BBM or PBM? Were you given jobs by the PAP town council? Your children given priority to register for P1? If no, then u r a stupid dog. If yes, u r just leading a dog's life.

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
You were called upon to do all these charity job because your masters are not doing their jobs.

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
This writer is mistaken. It is not what he/she does that matters. As long as he wear that lightning badge, he/she will be called a dog.

With due respect to real dogs, no matter how many houses it guards, helped blind people navigate, brought happiness to people as pets, etc., as long as it is on a lease, it is a dog. Period.

Nicely said...as long as it is on a lease, it is a dog. Period.[

:*::*:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Poor PAP dog, can u tell us hav u been given a BBM or PBM? Were you given jobs by the PAP town council? Your children given priority to register for P1? If no, then u r a stupid dog. If yes, u r just leading a dog's life.

A PAP dog is a fucking PAP dog
Whatever fuck good things are nothing but smoke screen and wayang wayang to hold Singaporeans head down down and arseholes up high high for PAPs to tiew to kan to rape before PAPs laugh all the way to their banks

PAP dogs are volunteer sonderkommandos. But at least sonderkommandos got to do what Nazis want them to do or die, to clear dead bodies of Jews, and even then sonderkommandos do not kill their fellow jews.
PAP dogs volunteer to be PAP dogs, like smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY in WW2 volunteering to help Kempei Tai so he can eat better and live better , and even to boast and trumpet that to Singaporeans later that our forefathers stupid when they fought for their countrymen.

PAP dogs should be send to China to be turned into siang rou
Or PAP dogs , and their fucking PAP masters and cronies should all be dangled like the traitors they are and dance under lamp posts

Singaporeans man your battle stations!
Singapore needs you now!

Put your support for Singapore on Facebook
Twitter to your friends
WhatsApp to your friends
Get a tsunami of support for Singapore Singaporeans

OPPOSITIONS ARE THE DIFFERENT FACES OF THE TRUE SINGAPORE
PAP IS THE FACE OF SEPTIC OVERFLOWING TOILET BOWLS AND CORRUPTIONS AND OF STINKAPORE

Cleanse PAP Stinkapore into Singaporeans Singapore.
Vote only opposition
Vote out all the fucking corrupt PAPs

This fight is not just your voting for opposition, any opposition against the PAP
Singaporeans must do much more than just relying on their single vote.
Give them the money to support them in the fight.
Give them your time and energy to support them in the fight
They fight for you Singaporeans
They fight our common enemy
They fight the PAP and cronies, corrupt and rotten to the core, who stole over 180 billions from Singaporeans, and intent on stealing even more from us.

Support Opposition, any Opposition, all Opposition
Regardless if they have primary school, or O levels or A levels or PhD
Regardless if they wear singlets, or tuxedos
Regardless if they wear slippers, or wear sneakers or shoes
Even if a rat crawl out of a sewer and stand as Opposition
Even if a cockroach with 6 legs and 2 long feelers at the head become Opposition
They will be much better for Singaporeans than the fucking corrupt perverted PAPs who only think of laughing all the way to their banks and back from the banks
Under the fucking PAP, Singaporeans are the 4th class citizens in their own land stolen from them by PAP
PAPs are the 2nd class citizens with the Lee family as the first class aristocrazies
Fts are taken in as the 3rd class citizens kicking singaporeans into the 4th class and sinkies good only to go head down down and arseholes up high high to be fucked and tiewed by PAPs laughing all the way to their banks.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
One day when we grassroots volunteers walk out, you sinkies will really regret taking us for granted.

Stompiss

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One day when we grassroots volunteers walk out, you sinkies will really regret taking us for granted.

Yes very sad indeed, but wait a minute, that will be the day when Opposition grassroots volunteers come in.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

please walk out as all of you crasslooters are just looting the coffers. PA annual budget dunno how many years kenna fail by external auditors.:oIo:

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal

One of the pap running DOG don't know where to BARK,

Always Barking at the wrong tree where there's no Monkey because
Big collapsed already!! Monkey dispersed!