• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ah Neh new citizen stands as independent candidate in Bt Buttock SMC

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP saves two opposition teams today. What is the world coming to? Can't the Opposition get their act together? It's been 50 years since Independence. Ah Gong did the right thing by locking them up and ridding us of people who irritate us with their gross incompetence. One opposition candidate needed PAP to provide assentors, and another opposition team needed a PAP candidate to save them from being disqualified due to their own carelessness in filling out a form.

PAP grassroots provided assentors to a new citizen, so kind lei? Why non of you applied the same kindness to the uber driver who is a true sinkie?
This is the problem of 1party rule with 2 set of standards. FAP!

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Source: Citizen's Journal

11947481_965847226815870_7482189492402646402_n.jpg

What an insult for Singapore to have an alien running for parliament with assentors from the PAP. I was at the Nomination Centre today when I saw four people speaking in heavy Kerala accent and wondered what they were doing here. To my horror, one of them was running as a candidate for Bukit Batok and the other 3 ( who were all his relatives ) were acting as Assentors. Because Mr Samir did not have enough Assentors, ( 6 as required by law ) he was not allowed to proceed with his candidacy .

A little later, I was so shocked to see PAP personnel in their usual all white attire come forward to act as his Assentors making him eligible to stand as a candidate in Bukit Batok ! I ws speechless ! Many of us were witness to this event, including Mr Alex Au of Yawning Bread and this is what he has to say :
https://yawningbread.wordpress.com/2015/09/01/how-bukit-batok-came-to-have-three-corners/#more-11409

End of Article​

PAP supporter helping foreigner to integrate all the way to parliament.

11951752_763914723730414_8177294350204111000_n.jpg

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will you vote for a new shitizen ah tiong?

Only the brain dead local born sinaporans will vote for ah tiong or ah neh imported shitizens....ah tiong may still be a member of the CPC while holding red passport...ah neh surely has hidden agenda to table bill to bring in all other ah nehs from his village.

Speaking up for local sinaporans in Parliament? You must be fools of all fools to believe these imported shitizens.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
If this Ah Neh wins, he will straightaway register a new party - Indian Migrant Party. Bukit Batok SMC will turn into Big India and will link up with Little India. Slowly they will conquer the surrounding areas, and by the NEXT election they will gun down a few GRCs. You bet the GRCs that comprise Changi Business Park and Simei will be annexed by Indian Migrant Party.

For now, I want to know how many Singaporeans this Ah Neh has in his company.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A new feature on this GE's ballot paper is the inclusion of candidates' photos. One reason the PAPzis helped this Indian new citizen was probably because they want 2 Indian faces on the ballot paper, thereby confusing voters and splitting the votes.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If this Ah Neh wins, he will straightaway register a new party - Indian Migrant Party. Bukit Batok SMC will turn into Big India and will link up with Little India. Slowly they will conquer the surrounding areas, and by the NEXT election they will gun down a few GRCs. You bet the GRCs that comprise Changi Business Park and Simei will be annexed by Indian Migrant Party.

For now, I want to know how many Singaporeans this Ah Neh has in his company.

Cricket will be a national sport, all PE lessons must clock at least 3 hours of cricket per week, and cricket will receive funding equivalent to 5% of the country's GDP. :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What is he thinking? What is PAP thinking?

Indeed. At least get a natural-born spoiler to dilute the opposition votes.

But it's hardly surprising... the deliberate media exposure of that Sichuan bitch at the NDP was merely a sneak preview of things to come. :wink:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Indeed. At least get a natural-born spoiler to dilute the opposition votes.

But it's hardly surprising... the deliberate media exposure of that Sichuan bitch at the NDP was merely a sneak preview of things to come. :wink:

We're truly and peasantly screwed...

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
trea·son
ˈtrēzən/
noun
noun: treason; noun: high treason; plural noun: high treasons

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Such blatant betrayal of SGs by the FAP shocking beyond words! The 60% should be quickly informed of it. If they still vote in the FAP regardless, they truly deserve to be replaced by foreigners!

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by xingguy PAP supporter helping foreigner to integrate all the way to parliament.

11951752_763914723730414_8177294350204111000_n.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bay shore?

No, not necessary for the condo to be overrun with foreigners before they form the majority in management committees. It is very easy - just need three foreigners - out of the five or six committee members to form the majority.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I have always maintained I will vote for anyone but the PAP. But GE2015 has changed my mind.....I rather spoil my vote than vote for this Pundek or Han Hui Hui.

Please spoil your vote. A spoilt vote is a vote for PAP. PAP incumbents cannot be voted out by spoilt votes. Thank you very much for supporting PAP!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I have always maintained I will vote for anyone but the PAP. But GE2015 has changed my mind.....I rather spoil my vote than vote for this Pundek or Han Hui Hui.

Hello PAP ib fuck.. I will vote Han huihui over this shit skin.. Don't try to sway votes of Han huihui.. You are too low shot to be capable of that..