• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Forget WUHAN watch the World Naked Bike Ride (WNBR) instead

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
They've lost their bicycles??? :eek:

Attachments

• 35.jpg
    35.jpg
    511.3 KB · Views: 7,950

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just curious the risk of a vaginal infection must be really big considering that their are sitting their bare asses on unprotected bike seats. Also is there a risk of cross contamination as in stuff from the vagina gets left on the seat and someone else sits on it. Obviously not everyone rides that bike solely by him/herself they do share those bikes.

i've been sniffing around for a bike seat stained with vaginal juices but have been unsuccessful so far. i suppose sunlight, specifically ultraviolet light, kills viruses instantly thus the fear of vaginal contamination is unwarranted.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Towkay Sam ,

Any more pics ? :p
Have taken up cycling lately , one of my homey gave me his GT Avalanche 2.0 :cool:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Towkay Sam ,

Any more pics ? :p
Have taken up cycling lately , one of my homey gave me his GT Avalanche 2.0 :cool:

I'll do a search to see if there is new stuff.

Are you riding competitively on just for the exercise?

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
[video=youtube_share;Io1pbncZysM]https://youtu.be/Io1pbncZysM[/video]

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
i've been sniffing around for a bike seat stained with vaginal juices but have been unsuccessful so far. i suppose sunlight, specifically ultraviolet light, kills viruses instantly thus the fear of vaginal contamination is unwarranted.

why don't u lick the seat instead? Then u might be able to detect the cunt juice. Your sense of smell is not like a bloodhound, ok?