• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP Team B in action

AttilaTheHun

Alfrescian
Loyal
east-coast-grc-vote-WP-workers-party-opposition-singapore.jpg

mbpix100.jpg

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
Team C shown time in Aljunied GRC
C = si (in hokien dialect)
C = clowns

Attachments

• circus.jpg
    circus.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 1,464

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hello, just because WP did not oppose everything that PAP implemented does not imply that they are PAP Team B.

They are just working for the good of the nation.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
vote for Dr Chee Soon Juan. if he enters parliament, he would be a true opposition and opposes everything that the PAP implements for the good of the nation.

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These sinkie losers will never accept Dr Chee.

I hope LTK will be smart enough to give one NCMP seat to the SDP, which is the second winning oppo party.

It will definitely improve the quality of the debate in our Parliament instead of having more of the same from the PAP and the WP.

Also, SDP may be able to come to the rescue of the WP whenever the WP finds itself in a sticky situation for one reason or another.

At least, the PAP will then have to debate with two oppo parties instead of one. So, the PAP cannot always arrow WP only.

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i believe Dr chee will be a good speaker of parliament

yes, he will definitely make the PAP MPs work hard for their pay instead of sleeping.

CSJ can easily speak and debate better than the WP MPs. (sorry, WP, I have no ill intention).

MovieStar

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes, he will definitely make the PAP MPs work hard for their pay instead of sleeping.

CSJ can easily speak and debate better than the WP MPs. (sorry, WP, I have no ill intention).

WP this time round too arrogant la, also they didn't really speak much in parliament.

this probably the reason they lose the vote.

hope they learn the lesson this time round.

be humbled and just serve the residents with sincere heart. Do better next GE!

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WP this time round too arrogant la, also they didn't really speak much in parliament.

The fact is the SDP has already done a lot of work in their policy paper proposals, that can be tabled for discussion in the Parliament immediately for the common good of the Singaporeans. That will save the WP a lot of time and work. The WP has not presented a single paper during the last five years and that is one of the reasons they do badly in this election. Quite a lot of intelligent oppo supporters have been very disappointed with WP's performance in the Parliament.

The SDP can share some of their proposals and research work with the WP, so it will be a win-win situation for everyone, especially for the Singaporeans.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Chee Bye lah. You failed to get any support.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hope LTK will be smart enough to give one NCMP seat to the SDP, which is the second winning oppo party.

It will definitely improve the quality of the debate in our Parliament instead of having more of the same from the PAP and the WP.

Also, SDP may be able to come to the rescue of the WP whenever the WP finds itself in a sticky situation for one reason or another.

At least, the PAP will then have to debate with two oppo parties instead of one. So, the PAP cannot always arrow WP only.

You wait long long, WP is selfish and arrogant. It rather sinkies die with them. Hope next election 100% win by pap, no more WP clowns in parliament.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You have an excellent idea.
I did even think about it, being disappointed with the results.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The fact is the SDP has already done a lot of work in their policy paper proposals, that can be tabled for discussion in the Parliament immediately for the common good of the Singaporeans. That will save the WP a lot of time and work. The WP has not presented a single paper during the last five years and that is one of the reasons they do badly in this election. Quite a lot of intelligent oppo supporters have been very disappointed with WP's performance in the Parliament.

The SDP can share some of their proposals and research work with the WP, so it will be a win-win situation for everyone, especially for the Singaporeans.

Excellent, and I hope the WP and the SDP will consider this.