• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CSI needed from any forummer! GD vs lim boon heng scandal!!

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bro GD said he had a mistress who worked jn the govt and he abused power to promote her to superscale!!

I want to see pictures and name names.,!

What is the truth?

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro GD said he had a mistress who worked jn the govt and he abused power to promote her to superscale!!

Yes, wife went straight to Pinky. That's why he stepped down as sec-gen NTUC in 2006, and then was quietly stepped down as MP and Minister in 2011.

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why don't dig up workers party Daniel's affair with student?

1FheVwZ.gif

SBTWSA9.jpg

PAP Doggie,

You believe what you read in the state controlled media? No wonder you still adore and worship your ahgong la. Really a fucktard :biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, wife went straight to Pinky. That's why he stepped down as sec-gen NTUC in 2006, and then was quietly stepped down as MP and Minister in 2011.

So many in NTUC were aware of this. It was no secret. Shouldn't LHL, TCH and GCT explain why he was removed? I mean, the real reason.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So many in NTUC were aware of this. It was no secret. Shouldn't LHL, TCH and GCT explain why he was removed? I mean, the real reason.

The last one exposed was the literally last minute withdrawal of the candidate from NTUC for the Tanjong Pagar GRC during the last erection.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The last one exposed was the literally last minute withdrawal of the candidate from NTUC for the Tanjong Pagar GRC during the last erection.

Looks like lots of playboys in NTUC. Maybe eng eng every day thinking of fucking. Following their leader, I suppose.