• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ello Ed Mundsel Bello Hates Singaporeans

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well we Singaporeans hate foreigners like that, and we also hate the government that allowed them to come here.

This is pap's fault too. Root cause of hatred is pap's mindless immigration policy

The only time a foreigner is prosecuted this severely for hate remarks against Singaporeans is near or during election season.

That is why a plural, multi-party parliament is so important. If PAP still had almost all its seats like in 2001 to 2006, you can bet Ello will have been quietly let off and the matter conspicuously buried, no matter the protest from the ground.

Only a democratic political landscape can foster social justice for Singaporeans.

Exactly. Ello's open hatred and rant shows how PAP has failed Singaporeans

This fight is not just your voting for opposition, any opposition against the PAP

Singaporeans must do much more than just relying on their single vote.

UNDER THE FUCKING PAP, SINKIES ARE 4TH CLASS CITIZENS IN THEIR OWN LAND STOLEN FROM THEM BY PAP
PAPs ARE THE 2ND CLASS CITIZENS WITH THE LEE FAMILY AS THE FIRST CLASS ARISTOCRAZIES

FTs ARE TAKEN IN AS THE 3RD CLASS CITIZENS KICKING SINKIES INTO 4TH CLASS AND SINKIES GOOD ONLY TO GO
HEAD DOWN DOWN AND ARSEHOLES UP HIGH HIGH TO BE FUCKED AND TIEWED BY PAPs LAUGHING ALL THE WAY TO THEIR BANKS.

YOU MUST CANVAS FOR THE OPPOSITION, ANY OPPOSITION , BY TALKING TO YOUR FRIENDS AND THOSE IN YOUR NEIGHBOURHOOD
UNITE ALL OF THEM TO VOTE OUT THE PAP AGAINST THEIR FUCKING FTs THAT THEY ARE TRYING TO PACK IN TO STEAL YOUR FUTURE AND YOUR CHILDREN FUTURE

TALK TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS , AND TO PEOPLE THAT YOU DO NOT KNOW
TELL THEM ALL TO TALK TO THEIR FRIENDS AND EVEN TO PEOPLE THAT THEY DO NOT KNOW

LET US REGAIN BACK OUR SINGAPORE FROM THE STINKAPORE THE PAPs ARE CREATING AT THE EXPENSE OF ALL OF US

STOP THE FUCKING PAPs FROM LAUGHING ALL THE WAY TO THEIR FUCKING BANKS AND BACK FROM THEIR FUCKING BANKS

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If Sinkies are so easily placated by this trial and conviction (and the timing of it), they are much more daft than I had thought. :biggrin:

Then again, many of them have been bribed by funpacks and buffets and free bus/train/cable car rides. :biggrin:

No need funpacks or free bus ride. $2.50 chicken rice can liao.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
I bet he loves Singapore before he arrives in Singapore.

After kena looked down by Singaporeans, he had developed a defense mechanism to hate Singaporeans!!

This is normal response.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I bet he loves Singapore before he arrives in Singapore.

After kena looked down by Singaporeans, he had developed a defense mechanism to hate Singaporeans!!

This is normal response.

I beg to defer. He came here thinking he was going to be 3rd class in a foreign land. Then he saw how govt officials adore FTs, and how sinkie sheep were abused by govt and could not say or do anything. As a result, he developed a superiority complex.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
I beg to defer. He came here thinking he was going to be 3rd class in a foreign land. Then he saw how govt officials adore FTs, and how sinkie sheep were abused by govt and could not say or do anything. As a result, he developed a superiority complex.

Well said. Many foreigners opinions are formed either abroad or locally when they see how the government treat their people. Because elections coming he gets convicted, Anton Casey said equally bad things and got away Scott free, so Ang Mo still can rubbish sinkies.

Last edited:

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ello-Ed-Mundsel-Bello.jpg

Tony's pet in deep trouble

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ello-Ed-Mundsel-Bello.jpg

Tony's pet in deep trouble

SINGAPORE FOR SINGAPOREANS
SINGAPORE NOT FOR FOREIGN TRASH BROUGHT IN DELIBERATELY BY PAPs TO DISPLACE SINGAPOREANS
FTs BROUGHT IN BY PAPs TO REDUCE THE MONEY SINGAPOREANS CAN TAKE HOME FOR THEIR FAMILIES
FTs BROUGHT IN TO DEVALUE SINGAPOREANS
PAPs THEN USING FUCKING WORDS LIKE RACISTS AND XENOPHOBES TO FURTHER KICK SINGAPOREANS IN THE TEETH
REMEMBER IT IS THE FUCKING PAPs THAT DELIBERATELY BROUGHT IN THE FTs
SO THAT LESS MONEY FOR SINGAPOREANS AND LESS MONEY TO FIGHT THE FUCKING PAPs

TO HAVE LESS JOBS AVAILABLE FOR SINGAPOREANS AS FTs WILL BE GIVEN THAT JOB PREFERENCE OVER SINGAPOREANS

PAP TIEWING AND FUCKING STINKIES FOR SMEAR OF SHIT ON SOLE OF SHOE LKY AND PAPs
A LUCRATIVE JOB FOR WHICH PAPs ARE PAID UNTIL THOSE FUCKERS CAN LAUGH ALL THE WAY TO THEIR BANKS AND BACK FROM THEIR BANKS

They continue to laugh all the way to their banks
And all the way back from their banks

HA HA HA HA
HEE HEE HEE HE HEEEE
HOO HO HOOO HO HO

tryharder

Alfrescian
Loyal
If more opposition wins, there goes Singapore. Prepare for gradual migration of talented Singaporeans over the next 10 years. More and more foreigners will be brought in to shore up the lack of Singaporean workers. It's a downward spiral. I hope this scenario does not happen. Don't understand why there is so much push in the forum here to create discord in Singapore.

Hopefully the 60% wakes up by Sep 11

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If more opposition wins, there goes Singapore. Prepare for gradual migration of talented Singaporeans over the next 10 years. More and more foreigners will be brought in to shore up the lack of Singaporean workers. It's a downward spiral. I hope this scenario does not happen. Don't understand why there is so much push in the forum here to create discord in Singapore.

We are already on a downward spiral with the PAP in charge. Ditto for the brain drain and importing of cheap FTs. :rolleyes:

Things are going to get much worse if the PAP is given free license to do whatever it pleases.

tryharder

Alfrescian
Loyal
I say, bring in foreigners to fill in gaps where the economy needs. But show who's the host. If I were the judge, I would have given a heavier sentence to the 3 guys who beat up the taxi driver at Suntec City, or bring in the jokers who made fun of the uncle pedalling their trishaw. Also, set quota on the number of permits given to white collar jobs so as to build the Singaporean core to run the Singapore economy. Why do we allow foreigners to parachute their village into the companies?

SINGAPORE FOR SINGAPOREANS
SINGAPORE NOT FOR FOREIGN TRASH BROUGHT IN DELIBERATELY BY PAPs TO DISPLACE SINGAPOREANS
FTs BROUGHT IN BY PAPs TO REDUCE THE MONEY SINGAPOREANS CAN TAKE HOME FOR THEIR FAMILIES
FTs BROUGHT IN TO DEVALUE SINGAPOREANS
PAPs THEN USING FUCKING WORDS LIKE RACISTS AND XENOPHOBES TO FURTHER KICK SINGAPOREANS IN THE TEETH
REMEMBER IT IS THE FUCKING PAPs THAT DELIBERATELY BROUGHT IN THE FTs
SO THAT LESS MONEY FOR SINGAPOREANS AND LESS MONEY TO FIGHT THE FUCKING PAPs

TO HAVE LESS JOBS AVAILABLE FOR SINGAPOREANS AS FTs WILL BE GIVEN THAT JOB PREFERENCE OVER SINGAPOREANS

PAP TIEWING AND FUCKING STINKIES FOR SMEAR OF SHIT ON SOLE OF SHOE LKY AND PAPs
A LUCRATIVE JOB FOR WHICH PAPs ARE PAID UNTIL THOSE FUCKERS CAN LAUGH ALL THE WAY TO THEIR BANKS AND BACK FROM THEIR BANKS

They continue to laugh all the way to their banks
And all the way back from their banks

HA HA HA HA
HEE HEE HEE HE HEEEE
HOO HO HOOO HO HO

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

PAP's fault to favour foreigners over citizens. Such a stupid pap policy creates the likes of Ello

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well said. Many foreigners opinions are formed either abroad or locally when they see how the government treat their people. Because elections coming he gets convicted, Anton Casey said equally bad things and got away Scott free, so Ang Mo still can rubbish sinkies.

what is the root cause of foreigners' disrespect of Singaporeans?>

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I say, bring in foreigners to fill in gaps where the economy needs. But show who's the host. If I were the judge, I would have given a heavier sentence to the 3 guys who beat up the taxi driver at Suntec City, or bring in the jokers who made fun of the uncle pedalling their trishaw. Also, set quota on the number of permits given to white collar jobs so as to build the Singaporean core to run the Singapore economy. Why do we allow foreigners to parachute their village into the companies?

Too late. The foreigners already form the core in many industries.

But in my company, sinkies still form the core. As much as I need and want foreigners, I also have taken precautions to ensure that the guests do not overpower the hosts. Fired two fcuking pinoys for talking back to me. The Pinoys need to learn their place, which is at my feet.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

the discord is due to pap's bad policies