Page 109 of 111 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111 LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,180 of 2212

Thread: NEW casino n slots games discussion.

  1. #2161
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    126
    My Reputation Points: 121 / Power: 0

    Default Re: NEW casino n slots games discussion.

    I totally agree with you man. Nowadays, they like want you to lose at least 5K-7K then they let you go home. If you bring 1K, it's just for the 1st half hour or if you are lucky first 1-2 hours. The CC like vacuum machine and keep eating your 1K very quickly, especially on the 25c denom.

  2. #2162
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    982
    My Reputation Points: 33 / Power: 0

    Default Re: NEW casino n slots games discussion.

    I no God of gambler, I also ever lose until clean clean before, but we learn each day if want to sustain in this gambling world.

    The lesser BR we have, we will tend to be more careful on our betting, slots is a joke in our casino, $50 try luck maybe still ok, $1k on our slots is suiciding at this moment.

    What's is gambling? For example on roulette, my fav game.

    1 chip on 20-30nos? That's not gambling, that's killing time, slowly without fail, all your chips will be gone, even you did win, $20? $30? $100? You won't go.

    A hardcore gamblers in roulette, we can see almost everyday, a few games decider, make or break, some buy 5 neighbour nos, some whack sector with high wages (1-5k per game type). For roulette, the longer you sit in, the chances of losing is high, find a good table, good croupier, good crowd, at least 3-4 big/small players and wait for the chances to whack, than that's I call gambling.

    Same goes to bacarrat and other table games, unless you just want to win coffee money, than is easy.

    Like last 2 days, I also no mood, go in, whack a few games, win/lose within $300, enough.

    Good luck everyone.

  3. #2163
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Ping Pong table below HDB flats
    Posts
    8,943
    My Reputation Points: 4563 / Power: 6

    Default Re: NEW casino n slots games discussion.

    Quote Originally Posted by QinShiHuang View Post
    I no God of gambler, I also ever lose until clean clean before, but we learn each day if want to sustain in this gambling world.

    The lesser BR we have, we will tend to be more careful on our betting, slots is a joke in our casino, $50 try luck maybe still ok, $1k on our slots is suiciding at this moment.

    What's is gambling? For example on roulette, my fav game.

    1 chip on 20-30nos? That's not gambling, that's killing time, slowly without fail, all your chips will be gone, even you did win, $20? $30? $100? You won't go.

    A hardcore gamblers in roulette, we can see almost everyday, a few games decider, make or break, some buy 5 neighbour nos, some whack sector with high wages (1-5k per game type). For roulette, the longer you sit in, the chances of losing is high, find a good table, good croupier, good crowd, at least 3-4 big/small players and wait for the chances to whack, than that's I call gambling.

    Same goes to bacarrat and other table games, unless you just want to win coffee money, than is easy.

    Like last 2 days, I also no mood, go in, whack a few games, win/lose within $300, enough.

    Good luck everyone.
    Last 2 days no mood? Not a good sign bro..... Stay healthy

  4. #2164
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    126
    My Reputation Points: 121 / Power: 0

    Default Re: NEW casino n slots games discussion.

    Anything special happening at RWS this weekend? Itchy liao...

  5. #2165
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    982
    My Reputation Points: 33 / Power: 0

    Default Re: NEW casino n slots games discussion.

    Quote Originally Posted by hokkien View Post
    Last 2 days no mood? Not a good sign bro..... Stay healthy
    Haha, no mood due to work, than go in trying to de-stress, but the wheel keep going against me.

    This afternoon, play this Indiana slot (aristocrat gaming), very old game, can't remember the name of slot, put in $10, spin at $1 (2x25cr, 2ct denom) for fun, suddenly music piang, thought smlj lai, 5 Indiana head with an extra wild, knn, 10000cr, haha, pick up cow sai.....

    But hor, take this $200 go piak $2.50 roulette, 2 games only, gone

  6. #2166
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    99
    My Reputation Points: 19 / Power: 0

    Default Re: NEW casino n slots games discussion.

    i was there at the 2.50 roulette table,saw a man betting $1000 a game.
    He scatter his bet and manage to hit big.wow he won big....

  7. #2167
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    331
    My Reputation Points: 107 / Power: 0

    Default Re: NEW casino n slots games discussion.

    Quote Originally Posted by beegs View Post
    i was there at the 2.50 roulette table,saw a man betting $1000 a game.
    He scatter his bet and manage to hit big.wow he won big....
    How come now table got min bet 2.5 ? I thought min is 5 bucks , didn't realize which table got 2.5.

  8. #2168
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    99
    My Reputation Points: 19 / Power: 0

    Default Re: NEW casino n slots games discussion.

    at MBS but on weekday only

  9. #2169
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    982
    My Reputation Points: 33 / Power: 0

    Default Re: NEW casino n slots games discussion.

    Quote Originally Posted by beegs View Post
    i was there at the 2.50 roulette table,saw a man betting $1000 a game.
    He scatter his bet and manage to hit big.wow he won big....
    High roller don't care whether is $2.50, $5 or $10 table, they look at past history and "assume" their next guess, to them $1k wages sup sup water, wage big, hit also big, but a lot of time kena the nos lesser wager, ended up losing that game.

    Upstairs only got 2 very "regular" high rollers, but they only wage on $5 table cos single zero.....unlike $2.50, double zero.

    Wear spec one like to whack high 10, 11, 13, the other guy like to whack high on 28,29......

    But hor max colour chips for $2.50 is $500 chips, so the one you saw wage on $25/$100 cash chips?

  10. #2170
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    982
    My Reputation Points: 33 / Power: 0

    Default Re: NEW casino n slots games discussion.

    Quote Originally Posted by ahboy123 View Post
    How come now table got min bet 2.5 ? I thought min is 5 bucks , didn't realize which table got 2.5.
    MBS $2.50 and smoking area $5 tables are double zero, but not American type, 0 and 00 just side by side and the rest of the nos layout is the same.

  11. #2171
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Ping Pong table below HDB flats
    Posts
    8,943
    My Reputation Points: 4563 / Power: 6

    Default Re: NEW casino n slots games discussion.

    Quote Originally Posted by QinShiHuang View Post
    Haha, no mood due to work, than go in trying to de-stress, but the wheel keep going against me.

    This afternoon, play this Indiana slot (aristocrat gaming), very old game, can't remember the name of slot, put in $10, spin at $1 (2x25cr, 2ct denom) for fun, suddenly music piang, thought smlj lai, 5 Indiana head with an extra wild, knn, 10000cr, haha, pick up cow sai.....

    But hor, take this $200 go piak $2.50 roulette, 2 games only, gone
    Bro that's the top payout symbol.. If during free game with the multiplier x3 x5 sure Gao Gao

  12. #2172
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Ping Pong table below HDB flats
    Posts
    8,943
    My Reputation Points: 4563 / Power: 6

    Default Re: NEW casino n slots games discussion.

    Quote Originally Posted by ACSMotto View Post
    Anything special happening at RWS this weekend? Itchy liao...
    Play with caution bro, quite a number of players Kena burned...

  13. #2173
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    126
    My Reputation Points: 121 / Power: 0

    Default Re: NEW casino n slots games discussion.

    HaHa, liddat say I already kena cremated and become ashes liao.

    Too itchy, I went in Fri night. Wond 1K in VR. Went up to Maxims. Lost 1K. Walked out blur blur about 3 am. Wondering, what happened???

  14. #2174
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    99
    My Reputation Points: 19 / Power: 0

    Default Re: NEW casino n slots games discussion.

    Quote Originally Posted by QinShiHuang View Post
    High roller don't care whether is $2.50, $5 or $10 table, they look at past history and "assume" their next guess, to them $1k wages sup sup water, wage big, hit also big, but a lot of time kena the nos lesser wager, ended up losing that game.

    Upstairs only got 2 very "regular" high rollers, but they only wage on $5 table cos single zero.....unlike $2.50, double zero.

    Wear spec one like to whack high 10, 11, 13, the other guy like to whack high on 28,29......

    But hor max colour chips for $2.50 is $500 chips, so the one you saw wage on $25/$100 cash chips?
    He use color clips and below he add $100 cash clip.This guy is not the above .I have seen the 28 and 29 ,high nos guy at sentosa be4.Most of the time ,he lost.

  15. #2175
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    982
    My Reputation Points: 33 / Power: 0

    Default Re: NEW casino n slots games discussion.

    Quote Originally Posted by hokkien View Post
    Bro that's the top payout symbol.. If during free game with the multiplier x3 x5 sure Gao Gao
    Haha, I know, that extra wild (Indian chief hut) was at reel 4, if bonus round x5

  16. #2176
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    982
    My Reputation Points: 33 / Power: 0

    Default Re: NEW casino n slots games discussion.

    Quote Originally Posted by ACSMotto View Post
    HaHa, liddat say I already kena cremated and become ashes liao.

    Too itchy, I went in Fri night. Wond 1K in VR. Went up to Maxims. Lost 1K. Walked out blur blur about 3 am. Wondering, what happened???
    If you on daily levy, any form of profit also very difficult to walk out that casino door.......

    Given to me, $1k profit already run until don't know where liao, maybe might bought a Chanel underwear on my way back

    For me, depending, straight win to $1k might raise bet to fight with that $1k profit, if lose and recovery type, run fast fast lo.......

    Usually I only fight when I'm in upper hand, so far, no chance to use my initial capital yet, discipline very important, lose until clean clean, most time is those profit I had make, definitely won't cross the line.

    Everyday I'm inside at least from an hour or less to few hours, if still not winning against the casino, better stop and go do other thing better, almost coming to half a year liao....of cos due to more caution nowadays, my status still Platinum, good enough, free parking.

  17. #2177
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    982
    My Reputation Points: 33 / Power: 0

    Default Re: NEW casino n slots games discussion.

    Quote Originally Posted by beegs View Post
    He use color clips and below he add $100 cash clip.This guy is not the above .I have seen the 28 and 29 ,high nos guy at sentosa be4.Most of the time ,he lost.
    High rollers got many type.

    I always puzzle on those high rollers, come in only straight whack 2-3k per game on roulette, wonder where their money come from, like you say, most of them lose until clean clean than song.....seldom see them winning, becos whatever winning they got, next game, lagi huge bet than tio kalong, all the chips tio jiak......

    When I placing huge bet, only limit to not more than 5nos, most time only 1 nos, when feeling is that nos coming next, than spread a bit of neighbour bet to buy insurance. Tio only, most time is straight profit, cash out and F off liao, where got so many times, we can guess correctly one, hahahahaha

  18. #2178
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    982
    My Reputation Points: 33 / Power: 0

    Default Re: NEW casino n slots games discussion.

    This afternoon was losing a bit......than saw an opportunity table......

    Last nos is 33, before 33 is 21.......

    80% I'm confident it will hit which nos next. (Cannot teach, my own trade secret)

    Change $100 to $10 colour chips, 5 chips on that Nos I guess, 5 more chips on its neighbour 1 chip each.

    Bingo, kena my 5chips nos.....$1750

    Cash out, tip that 5 chips to the croupier, never fail me, and run, run, run, run away......

  19. #2179
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Ping Pong table below HDB flats
    Posts
    8,943
    My Reputation Points: 4563 / Power: 6

    Default Re: NEW casino n slots games discussion.

    Quote Originally Posted by QinShiHuang View Post
    This afternoon was losing a bit......than saw an opportunity table......

    Last nos is 33, before 33 is 21.......

    80% I'm confident it will hit which nos next. (Cannot teach, my own trade secret)

    Change $100 to $10 colour chips, 5 chips on that Nos I guess, 5 more chips on its neighbour 1 chip each.

    Bingo, kena my 5chips nos.....$1750

    Cash out, tip that 5 chips to the croupier, never fail me, and run, run, run, run away......
    Shiok.... Right timing, Right place

  20. #2180
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    60
    My Reputation Points: 38 / Power: 0

    Default Re: NEW casino n slots games discussion.

    Quote Originally Posted by ACSMotto View Post
    HaHa, liddat say I already kena cremated and become ashes liao.

    Too itchy, I went in Fri night. Wond 1K in VR. Went up to Maxims. Lost 1K. Walked out blur blur about 3 am. Wondering, what happened???
    I was there on Friday night too, decided to go in and give a try after dinner. It was a smooth run for me i would say. Here some shot that I have not gotten for such a long time:
    IMG_5612.JPG

    This one came right after the free spin which make me pissed off:IMG_5617.JPG

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Slot games, Casino Rewards & Privileges
    By jjcc88 in forum Sports/Games/Hobbies
    Replies: 10897
    Last Post: 20-04-2017, 03:07 PM
  2. Singapore is winning big thanks to the new casinos
    By GoFlyKiteNow in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 29-08-2010, 06:14 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 22-02-2010, 02:46 AM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 31-01-2010, 09:00 AM
  5. Wynn to open new casino
    By DannyBoyBoy in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 20-12-2008, 06:47 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •