Page 108 of 108 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108
Results 2,141 to 2,150 of 2150

Thread: NEW casino n slots games discussion.

  1. #2141
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    676
    My Reputation Points: 25 / Power: 0

    Default Re: NEW casino n slots games discussion.

    Qsh annual levy is mbs.. No point spend 100 to go rws right?

  2. #2142
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    676
    My Reputation Points: 25 / Power: 0

    Default Re: NEW casino n slots games discussion.

    Well this roulette ball throw already then pick up ball then re-throw again.. Happen so many times.. At amusement world cruise last year i went..
    Mostly aunty uncle there all blur blur never notice anything.. And the result usually is lost

  3. #2143
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    676
    My Reputation Points: 25 / Power: 0

    Default Re: NEW casino n slots games discussion.

    Quote Originally Posted by QinShiHuang View Post
    Play with care, all bros here, you can't beat them in long run and continual playing, wage smartly and don't give excuse to ourselves going in to kill time, no, go in must win and walk out even is just $1 profit.

    Just had a bad encounter this afternoon, 1st time kena "yellow card" from casino from betting on roulette tables.

    Was playing at the min $10 tables, lose a few hands so up my wages and doing a spread betting covering around 21 nos, total wages close to $1k, than disaster happen......

    This young lady croupier mis-throw the ball, behind the supervisor shouted "no game", than with some "magic" hand of her, she got hold of the ball and spin again (very hard to describe the act, hope you all can figure out what I say", but due to the weakness of the ball and momentum, the ball spin less than 5 rounds and drop to 29 which I didn't wage on.

    I very hot liao, told the croupier, your sup already say no game, this game should void, than of course, big hooha liao, I REQUEST to see video on what happen just now, the Sup who shouted no game say NO, game is valid, Nabey I shouted at him you see how much my chips is(they can't clear the table), throw my Platinum card on the table and I insist to see video. Than higher level people slowly 1 by 1 come down, crowd getting bigger and watch, of cos security came to disperse the crowds.....

    Finally, they agree to see video, waited almost 1 hour, was told I can't even play other tables while waiting.

    Final result, NO GAME, my wages was refund back to me and ccb, security ask me to follow them, cash out my chips, scan my IC, "thrown" out of casino and was told, I can try to come back again or other days, I might be deny entry to it, wtf, maybe is all the vulgarity I throw at the sup and the way I throw my card all capture in the video. Hahaha

    Fxxx it la, cannot go in, cannot lor, they lose, not me, will try to see can go in tomorrow or not, if not, limpek sure want them to refund me my annual levy money, ccb.
    So only u lucky get to refund? How about other players??

  4. #2144
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    676
    My Reputation Points: 25 / Power: 0

    Default Re: NEW casino n slots games discussion.

    Scarly u kena banned by mbs.. Like the taiwan girl who do card counting 1..
    Now keep going to taiwan talk show to talk about her ban encounter with mbs..

  5. #2145
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    969
    My Reputation Points: 33 / Power: 0

    Default Re: NEW casino n slots games discussion.

    It happen few weeks back lo, after which, I'm not banned by MBS, still can walk in walkout freely

    A valid spin must be more than 5 rounds after ball spin, once game invalid, just take back your chips on the table lor, if you betting cash chips, than make sure you come back table to take lor, croupier won't distribute chips back to individual.

    After few days, same thing happen again, this time, the ball land on my nos I wage on, but the other players not happy, request to see video, human being mah, tio my nos, why I need to complain, ended up, same, invalid game, nabey.....

    Not much excitement recently, sometime win, sometime lose, but I have learn to cut lost, depending on that day mood, can lost few hundred to few thousands(of cos most time is casino money, the winning money), can also win hundreds or thousands or 5 figures, if the day feeling and prediction damn accurate, $200-$300 on straight up nos is very common.

    Many years never step in RWS lo, ever since the bad experience when I was still on annual levy last time. My fav gaming still roulette, house edge never change one wherever we go, so make no different, important is, the ball must land in your nos bet on, or else, go any casino also the same.

    Anyway, totally no touch slots, so don't ask me how's MBS machines, no happy faces, no huge prize, so I think is still as bad.

    Good luck everyone.

  6. #2146
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    320
    My Reputation Points: 107 / Power: 4

    Default Re: NEW casino n slots games discussion.

    Quote Originally Posted by QinShiHuang View Post
    It happen few weeks back lo, after which, I'm not banned by MBS, still can walk in walkout freely

    A valid spin must be more than 5 rounds after ball spin, once game invalid, just take back your chips on the table lor, if you betting cash chips, than make sure you come back table to take lor, croupier won't distribute chips back to individual.

    After few days, same thing happen again, this time, the ball land on my nos I wage on, but the other players not happy, request to see video, human being mah, tio my nos, why I need to complain, ended up, same, invalid game, nabey.....

    Not much excitement recently, sometime win, sometime lose, but I have learn to cut lost, depending on that day mood, can lost few hundred to few thousands(of cos most time is casino money, the winning money), can also win hundreds or thousands or 5 figures, if the day feeling and prediction damn accurate, $200-$300 on straight up nos is very common.

    Many years never step in RWS lo, ever since the bad experience when I was still on annual levy last time. My fav gaming still roulette, house edge never change one wherever we go, so make no different, important is, the ball must land in your nos bet on, or else, go any casino also the same.

    Anyway, totally no touch slots, so don't ask me how's MBS machines, no happy faces, no huge prize, so I think is still as bad.

    Good luck everyone.
    Bro normally how u place bet in roulette , betting in sector cover those nos or just bet on the nos u feel got chance, how many nos u bet in a game? I feel very hard to win in roulette , my bet style is cover about 10 nos in a row which i study the past result and guess the next openning sector , sometimes i get it right and win big in few hand with less capital but most of the time the result just keep against me either open the opposite or just miss by one or two nos , and also can hit nothing although more than 10 games in bet , that let me go into crazy and lost patient, and finally just anyhow bet in baccarat, see which table going to open faster place bet , of course 9/10 times up lorry, lost till clean clean.

  7. #2147
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    969
    My Reputation Points: 33 / Power: 0

    Default Re: NEW casino n slots games discussion.

    Quote Originally Posted by ahboy123 View Post
    Bro normally how u place bet in roulette , betting in sector cover those nos or just bet on the nos u feel got chance, how many nos u bet in a game? I feel very hard to win in roulette , my bet style is cover about 10 nos in a row which i study the past result and guess the next openning sector , sometimes i get it right and win big in few hand with less capital but most of the time the result just keep against me either open the opposite or just miss by one or two nos , and also can hit nothing although more than 10 games in bet , that let me go into crazy and lost patient, and finally just anyhow bet in baccarat, see which table going to open faster place bet , of course 9/10 times up lorry, lost till clean clean.
    Roulette is just a guessing game, just like buying toto, same kind of theory, no strategy to talk about, some strategy do works, but in long run basis, we can't just stick to 1 strategy.

    Is all about the Croupiers, the wheel and the ball only.

    Not that I can always win at roulette, is how to control our emotion, placing 36 nos, and the ball drop into that sole no we never bet on will trigger our emotion, we will be agitated and started to chase loses, once we start chasing loses, we will soon find that, all the money gone in 2-3 games. Becos we want to recoup, we start to place more and more numbers, and the wheel just keep going against you.

    Change table is 1 way to avoid that, or change to a lower min bet tables, if still can't help to calm down your emotion, straight walk out and go home or go anywhere as long don't stay inside the casino. Becos the end result always the same, we will end up losing every single cent.

    I don't wish to elaborate much on how I place wage on roulette in MBS, I only look for busy table, never 1 to 1 with croupier, find a busy table with at least 1 big punter, a fellow who wage crazy per game, this is always my fav table to play on, how to maximize that, sorry, I'm not Saint, cannot teach you, pay me also won't teach.

    Recently, not much such table around in MBS, basically, all lose until gone case liao, so if no such table, just BR of $100-$200 enough to lose on any roulette table liao.

    What I can tell is, a min bet table of $10, straight up pay out of a single chip is $350.....if you already lost more than $350, to recoup back by waging only single chip on whatsever number is not worth the effort, than you will start to wage 2 chips, 3 chips on single number, strike you lucky, no strike, your wage will get higher and higher until you no more money......

    So think for yourself, waging more nos doesn't guarantee you a win nor waging just a single nos.....is still that sentence, the croupiers, the wheel and the ball.

    Good luck.

  8. #2148
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    55
    My Reputation Points: 38 / Power: 4

    Default Re: NEW casino n slots games discussion.

    Hi Guys, went to KL so decided to drop by Genting new casino called Sky Casino. Not bad the whole area done up well almost like Macau standard. Way much better than the old casino. Funy thing is there is no much WMS games or cash cove but so many difference type of 5 Dragon. There is one pillar where it give you a huge screen and huge button to play 5 Dragon. almost the size of a full screen 40 inch tv.
    Last edited by acura888; 18-04-2017 at 04:56 AM.

  9. #2149
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    676
    My Reputation Points: 25 / Power: 0

    Default Re: NEW casino n slots games discussion.

    Quote Originally Posted by acura888 View Post
    Hi Guys, went to KL so decided to drop by Genting new casino called Sky Casino. Not bad the whole area done up well almost like Macau standard. Way much better than the old casino. Funy thing is there is no much WMS games or cash cove but so many difference type of 5 Dragon. There is one pillar where it give you a huge screen and huge button to play 5 Dragon. almost the size of a full screen 40 inch tv.
    Yah... I see slot of picture/video of this sky casino genting.. In Instagram.. Shocking nice with animated ceiling design
    . And the super big screen 5d gold.
    Wondering how many cents.. Definitely going to see with my own eyes this coming June holiday

  10. #2150
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    55
    My Reputation Points: 38 / Power: 4

    Default Re: NEW casino n slots games discussion.

    The super big screen 5D is minimum .050c, $1, $5 if i remember correctly. There is only 4 of them.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 4 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 4 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Slot games, Casino Rewards & Privileges
    By jjcc88 in forum Sports/Games/Hobbies
    Replies: 10897
    Last Post: 20-04-2017, 03:07 PM
  2. Singapore is winning big thanks to the new casinos
    By GoFlyKiteNow in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 29-08-2010, 06:14 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 22-02-2010, 02:46 AM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 31-01-2010, 09:00 AM
  5. Wynn to open new casino
    By DannyBoyBoy in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 20-12-2008, 06:47 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •