• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lee Dynasty's dream is finally fulfilled - new $50 & $10 notes featuring LKY

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
You must very rich to burn $50 & $100..what's the conversion rate to H$??.....change a few & then burn..

Heard that Hades side suffered a great depreciation like Najip notes....so 1 Sing buckaroos conversion rate more than 1,000,000,000 times to Hades.

Imagine burning a few and the fella will get his TRILLIONS to invest..again! LoLoLoL

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
BILLIONHELL.JPG

HELLS NOTE SG50

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dr Andrew Khoo, deputy managing director of corporate development at MAS, said:
"There will be enough SG50 notes available for exchange. There is no need to rush."

A total of 20 million pieces of $50 notes and
75 million pieces of $10 notes - 15 million pieces of each design - will be printed, he added.

end result of this
as almost 100% of these notes will be kept and treasured by the gullible sillypootians,
these notes won't be in circulation
they effectively handed over 95 million of their hard earned $ to the garberment.
now garberment got extra 95 millions to use.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't see how it is disrespectful to have LKY hell notes.

Even JFK had hell notes made in his honour.

6fc5586429f9e1003a94b021f6fb3735.jpg

Please dun flatter that shit on sole lky.....
You print hellnotes with his fuckface......that egomaniac might just think it's his right to take over Yama

kopirui

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dr Andrew Khoo, deputy managing director of corporate development at MAS, said:
"There will be enough SG50 notes available for exchange. There is no need to rush."

A total of 20 million pieces of $50 notes and
75 million pieces of $10 notes - 15 million pieces of each design - will be printed, he added.

end result of this
as almost 100% of these notes will be kept and treasured by the gullible sillypootians,
these notes won't be in circulation
they effectively handed over 95 million of their hard earned $ to the garberment.
now garberment got extra 95 millions to use.

95millions piece in total.not $95 millions dollar.
they are billion..

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
When sinkies see Ah Gong's lovely face on the currency bill, they will be more inclined to vote for PAP in honour of Ah Gong! This is Chinese Halloween season. I gotta remember to burn some currency and opposition figurines to Ah Gong before I go trick-or-treating with my grassroots advisor! PAP!

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
When sinkies see Ah Gong's lovely face on the currency bill, they will be more inclined to vote for PAP in honour of Ah Gong! This is Chinese Halloween season. I gotta remember to burn some currency and opposition figurines to Ah Gong before I go trick-or-treating with my grassroots advisor! PAP!

No ned to burn Oppo figures for your idol...he have more than his HANDS FULL. with those he SABOED during his life time...

WAITING for him just as he 'checked in'! LoLoLoLoL