• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie Upset About Buying Cake With Penicillin!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
national-day-surprise-vanilla-cake-ntuc-fairprice_0.jpg

we we're having holiday mood... thought of a quick breakfast and off to celebrate SG50....

my daughter opened the vanilla pound cake that I bought from NTUC FairPrice at lot one... expired date is 22/04/2016...

pictures speak more than words.... next you can imagine. feeling pissed off now....

Rain Chen
A.S.S. Reader

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.com http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/ntuc-fairprice-ndp-gift-moldy-vanilla-pound-cake

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Exactly like that BreadCannotTalk trying to OEM everything by putting their own label on the packaging and re-branding them.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
NTUC today are all the Way out to money, whatever product you buy are
all highly mark up...better to do research first before you purchase!!

I have been observing NTUC for sometime:

Meiji Milk 2litres Saturday sold for $4.95
comes Sunday they change to $5.35??? because Monday is Pioneer day 3%
so on Sunday they increase than passed 3% so called Pioneer discount!! fcuking NTUC!!
cheater!! magician!! deceived old senior people!! who gundu gundu just make purchase
on Monday!!!

Thai Fragrance coconut previously $1.20 Now $2.40 how the hell it increase
by 100%!!!

Peasant just be careful with NTUC!! they not sell out dated product they
also sell you rotten fruit in packaging!! how they do it?? the rotten part is hidden
under the packing!!

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
knowingly,housebrand,especially ntuc perishable foodstuff are low grade and meant for third world countries only. you get what you paid for.

try get it change and ntuc will claim made a switch in the date sticker.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Damn cheapskate Sinkie go and buy NTUC house brand frozen cake for breakfast even though he was in a 'holiday mood'? WHAT THE FUCK is wrong with Opposition supporters?!

babuSingh

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is wrong with spending another $2-3 to get good sara lee ones instead of ntuc house brand? Stopped buying at NTUC after i bought rotten vegetables from there a year back.
This sinkie must be in the 10 hour queue for the cable car today....

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Remember, in celebration of SG50, all NTUC Fairprice housebrand items have special discounts. :wink:

Pioneers get an additional discount on Mondays. :biggrin:

Gian png Sinkie should have bought a Sara Lee pound cake.

cb4c2b569f889722756aca57323078b5.jpg

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
my daughter opened the vanilla pound cake that I bought from NTUC FairPrice at lot one... expired date is 22/04/2016...

Should be "...EXPIRY date 22/04/16....".

"Expired" date means it has already expired.

This guy is moron for :

1. Being ignorant of the rules of grammar.

2. Patronising NTUC.

kopirui

Alfrescian
Loyal
wth.
fruits nowaday sold at supermarkets are damm bloody expensive.
$2.5 for a small mango
$1 for 1 orange
want to stay healthy also compromise.
phew

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wth.
fruits nowaday sold at supermarkets are damm bloody expensive.
$2.5 for a small mango
$1 for 1 orange
want to stay healthy also compromise.
phew

Lee Hsien Loong wants you to stay slim and healthy. Try eating one less meal. Skip lunch or dinner.