• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GE 2015 Topic - Say NO to Near Empty Parliament & ZZZ MPs

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If the candidates - being paid $16k pm - are unwilling or have no time to attend Parliament sitting, they should not run for election in the first place to just make up the number!

http://singapore-lighthouse.blogspot.sg/2011/03/near-empty-parliament-zzz-mp.html

[h=2]Friday, March 11, 2011[/h] [h=3]Near Empty Parliament & a ZZZ MP[/h]

In today Parliament excerpt from Mediacorp, I was playing back the recording on my LCD TV and I noticed an interesting scene. I do not know who is the MP in Blue, but certainly not a Opposition MP. The MP in blue is sleeping on a comfy red color leather MP seat.

So much for these self serving MPs!

"Wah, very tired man..... so boring, this Zaqy guy talk so much..."

"Need to find a comfy position"

"Eh? Who is coming now? "

"Nah! Friend from PAP la!"

Auntie just came back from marketing :smile:

ZZZZZzzzzz........

ZZZZZzzzzz........

ZZZZZzzzzz........

ZZZZZzzzzz........

Today PM Lee not in the house, may be he was in toilet, but where are the rest of the 80+ PAP MPs?

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Too many MPs lah. 10 ministers, 10 mayors, 30 MPs total 50, more than enough for peesai.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this parleement was built to anticipate 10 million population those empty seats were meant for the future EmPees

dun anihow pick on PAP, OK?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
And yet, the people will still know that the PAP MPs did more for them than the jiak liao bee opposition MPs and opposition candidates. What has Goh Meng Seng or Chee ever did for sinkies? Did they organize grassroots events, do social work amongst the needy? They did none of those and still expect residents to vote them in based on their empty talk?

Up till now, they still don't know that unless they form the government, all their promises and speeches are nothing but empty words. They will chair no ministry, no committee with executive powers. They will just be all mouth, no action MPs. And the residents know it. So why waste time voting for such useless farkers?

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Eh! John ... you don't go wipe wet seats at Padang today ah?

I thot it was your duty today!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Eh! John ... you don't go wipe wet seats at Padang today ah?

I thot it was your duty today!

I was busy this morning with grassroots activities together with the rest of the team and our grassroots advisors! As usual, I only see PAP candidates take the time to join in the community. Never seen any of the opposition, even though they claim they care so much for the people. They always not around, only turn up during election time.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In school and during NS, you get punished for sleeping in class. In parliament, you get paid to sleep. And being absent. Where to find?