• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

American To Amos: You Will Be Sucking PAP's Cock After Staying In America For 30 Days

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
amosyee-video-response-lky-hate-video-sg50-leekuanyew_3.jpg

This is for ‪#‎AmosYee‬: You are a clueless, uneducated about the world child.

First you are lucky to even have an opinion and be able to share it. Singapore is a very rich country with fantastic Government services and inexpensive health care.

If you want to see a country that has deteriorated, has no self pride, no concern for it's citizens, with citizens that have no concern for each other I sincerely invite you to come and stay for 30 days at my home in the USA and experience a true cluster fuck of democracy.

You will run back to Singapore with a new mind, a new heart, and a less disparaging voice over your great country.

<Contributed by Kenneth Catron>

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.com http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/ar...re-clueless-about-true-cluster-fuck-democracy

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: American To Amos: You Will Be Sucking PAP's Cock After Staying In America For 30

He wants a democracy, Iraq and Afghanistan are democracies. Let see if his Hari Raya post survives there.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: American To Amos: You Will Be Sucking PAP's Cock After Staying In America For 30

Here's the reality behind American democracy and their farked up Constitution. You have no rights when faced with their cops. American police brutality is widespread, and American cops get away scot-free with all sorts of police abuse. The worst punishment the cops get are a dismissal from their jobs with all charges of killing and brutality dropped by the jury.

MGU4MTMzMTQ3MCMvbWQtTjlNdHJ5Y1dEVDA2VlVLdmpJTzZuQnZvPS8zNngxMzg6Mjk2NHgxODYyLzkwMHg1MzAvZmlsdGVyczpxdWFsaXR5KDcwKS9odHRwOi8vczMuYW1hem9uYXdzLmNvbS9wb2xpY3ltaWMtaW1hZ2VzL3hzMGp0ZXFubGRmc2RhYnV2YW43cWdrc2Jkb2l6MnJrZ3h4amxyYTB2Yzd6dGJ2bHJlMXd0Z3Z4N2pxMXVwaXEuanBn.jpg

The recent unveiling of the Counted, a tracking system designed by the Guardian to count the number of civilians killed by police, has brought more attention to the seeming epidemic of police brutality in the U.S.

The tool comes at an important time. It seems every week new names of victims of police violence appear in the media. Twitter users often create hashtags to remember the fallen, many of whom are unarmed black victims, but activists can only recount so many heartrending stories of people killed by police.

Recent news coverage of high-profile shootings in places like Baltimore and Cleveland have arguably raised public awareness of the fact that police abuse is a problem, but without data, it is hard to make a strong case regarding what to do about the perpetuation of overpolicing and police abuse throughout the country.

Facts don't lie. The more the public is armed with facts, the better advocates can make the case for systemic overhauls. To that end, here are 25 actual facts about police brutality in America.

Source: Anadolu Agency/Getty Images
1. The number of people killed by police in 2014: 1,149, according to Mapping Police Violence, a research collaborative collecting data on police killings nationwide.

2. The number of people killed by police so far in 2015: 470, according to the Guardian.

3. The percentage of those people who were women: 4.6%, or 22 people, according to the Guardian.

4. Of those women, the percentage who were women of color: roughly 41%, or 9 people, according to the Guardian.

5. The number of people killed by police so far in June: four.

6. The state where two of the four shootings took place this month: Texas.

7. The likelihood that a black person killed by police, like 22-year-old Rekia Boyd (killed in Chicago), will be unarmed: Twice as likely as a white person killed by police, according to the Guardian.

8. The group as likely as black Americans to be killed by police, according to 1999-2013 data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: Native Americans — like 30-year-old Allen Locke, who was killed by police in Rapid City, South Dakota, the day after he attended a #NativeLivesMatter Anti-Police Brutality Rally in December 2014.

9. The number of Latino people killed by police in 2015: 67, according the Guardian.

10: The percentage of those people who were unarmed, like 16-year-old Jessie Hernandez (killed by police in Denver in January): 25%.

11. The age of Aiyana Stanley-Jones, a black girl fatally shot by police as she slept on a couch in her family's Detroit home: 7.

12. The age of Tamir Rice, a black boy from Cleveland fatally shot by police while holding a fake gun in November 2014: 12.

13. The name of the 27-year-old black trans woman who was killed by police in Baltimore in 2015: Mya Hall.

14. In 2014, the state that led in police killings of civilians: California, according to KQED.

15. The number of states with zero police killings of civilians this year: four, according to the Guardian — North Dakota, Rhode Island, South Dakota and Vermont.

16. The state that ratified a tough immigration law in 2010, which critics have denounced as a doorway to profiling and overpolicing undocumented, and documented, Latino people: Arizona.

17. The city that has paid out a whooping $129.7 million between January 2011 and September 2014 to settle civil rights lawsuits against police: Chicago, according to the National Journal.

18. The number of full-time state and local law enforcement agency personnel according to the most recent Department of Justice data: 765,000.

19. The estimated number of black Americans now incarcerated in the U.S.: 1 million (of 2.3 million) according to the NAACP.

20. The number of officers involved in police misconduct cases in 2010: 6,613, according to the Cato Institute, a public research think tank behind the National Police Misconduct Reporting Project.

21. The number of police officers convicted of a crime for killing a black person while on duty in 2014: Zero, according to Mapping Police Violence.

22. The most common form of police misconduct in 2010: excessive force, according to the Cato Institute.

23. The second most common form of police misconduct in 2010: sexual assault. Oklahoma City police Officer Daniel Ken Holtzclaw, for example, faces charges for allegedly sexually assaulting 13 women.

24. The hefty estimated costs associated with civil judgments and settlements related to misconduct-related cases in 2010: $346,512,800, according to the Cato Institute.

25. The number of centralized and federally operated up-to-date police misconduct tracking systems: Zero.

http://mic.com/articles/119970/25-actual-facts-about-police-brutality-in-america

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wonder why Americans are not falling head over heels to be Singapore citizens?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

I'm sure Amos will not give a fuck

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The USA is a big place, exactly which part of the USA does Kenneth recommend staying for a month to utterly convince us to be grateful gongkias? :rolleyes:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The USA is a big place, exactly which part of the USA does Kenneth recommend staying for a month to utterly convince us to be grateful gongkias? :rolleyes:

gptta be houston, they always have a problem :biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

cum to oakland just right across the bay from sf. drive-by shootings everyday and murder capital of u.s.a.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

cum to oakland just right across the bay from sf. drive-by shootings everyday and murder capital of u.s.a.

If it is so terrible there, you can always move to Spore. Spore must be the easiest place to get a PR.

I have many, many, .. Spore friends & relatives living all over the 1st world e.g. Australia, US, Canada, Europe,..., and none of them are thinking of moving back to Spore.
I also have friends in Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand who have lived in Spore. Some have even gotten their education in Spore but none are interested in permanently moving to Spore.

Unfortunately this is the Spore the PAP has created. It is like a short time hotel than a place we can call home.

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Interesting, is it easy for foreigner to own a gun?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If it is so terrible there, you can always move to Spore. Spore must be the easiest place to get a PR.

I have many, many, .. Spore friends & relatives living all over the 1st world e.g. Australia, US, Canada, Europe,..., and none of them are thinking of moving back to Spore.
I also have friends in Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand who have lived in Spore. Some have even gotten their education in Spore but none are interested in permanently moving to Spore.

Unfortunately this is the Spore the PAP has created. It is like a short time hotel than a place we can call home.

Ya man if it's so good and pap bending over the welcome fts.....how come no one wants to stay permanently?

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Amos won't give shitfuck lah how you guys got shot or mugged

those are irrelevant in his calling

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Take a look around you. Who are the people who come to Singapore to take up citizenship?

Indonesians, Malaysians, Thais, Cambodians, Vietnamese, Phillippinos, Burmese, Indians and Chinese. Majorities are from undeveloped countries and they are here for the money. The pay here is higher than what they will get at home coupled with the strength of S$ it is heavenly attractive to suck the PAP's dicks.
Europeans, Americans, Canadians, Australians and Kiwis who are unemployed is getting much more from welfare than a cleaner here. Now you know why we aren't getting the quality in life?
Why is that American not here to suck PAP's dick for good since he complaint so much?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

I have many, many, .. Spore friends & relatives living all over the 1st world e.g. Australia, US, Canada, Europe,..., and none of them are

I've lived in Sydney, Melbourne, London and now Auckland and not a day has passed that I do not long to return to the comfort and safety of my beloved Singapore.

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal

I've lived in Sydney, Melbourne, London and now Auckland and not a day has passed that I do not long to return to the comfort and safety of my beloved Singapore.

i have lived in scotland and melbourne, travelled to western europe and states in my younger days, i still think s'pore is the best.:rolleyes:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Interesting, is it easy for foreigner to own a gun?

go to any gun show (they are all over the u.s.) and you can buy a gun plus ammo easily with minimal restrictions. you just have to be 21 and above, 18 and above at some other states.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

I am happy in Bangkok, in fact very very very happy.

Happy National Day.