• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sam Leong's fuckhouse in highend Katong area kenna raided

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Suspected brothels in Katong private housing area raises residents' ire
Tuesday, Aug 4, 2015
katongbrothel_03.jpg

Photo: Lianhe Wanbao

SINGAPORE - Suspected brothels have popped up in a Katong private housing district for the second time in 2015.

Residents reported that suspicious activities have been spotted at four of the six bungalows on Crescent Road.

One of the bungalows was raided by the police on April 28, and two woman were cuffed and detained, according to past reports.

Residents, who did not wish to be named, told Chinese daily Lianhe Wanbao that barely a month later, foreign workers had moved into the bungalows.

They then spotted men loitering around the area, sending messages and checking their mobile phones.

After a while, they would walk into one of the bungalows.

A resident said that at noon on Sunday, he saw a woman in heels climb over the perimeter wall into one of the bungalows.

Another resident said that a man once rang their doorbell at 2am, and asked if they provided sexual services.

They said that the men who frequented the suspected brothels in the past seemed affluent, and some even had chauffeurs.

The men spotted loitering nearby recently, appeared less well-off.

Residents said they have reported the matter to the police and to their Member of Parliament.

katongbrothel_01.jpg

Suspected brothels have popped up in a Katong private housing district for the second time in 2015. - See more at: http://news.asiaone.com/news/singap...rea-raises-residents-ire#sthash.QLzRwEg7.dpuf

katongbrothel_02.jpg

Residents reported that suspicious activities have been spotted at four of the six bungalows on Crescent Road. - See more at: http://news.asiaone.com/news/singap...rea-raises-residents-ire#sthash.QLzRwEg7.dpuf

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
nothing new really..
old MO really
long long ago
bungalows and all
no complaints and no raids
all live happily after..

now everywhere comrain
hdb comprain
private condo comprain
private residential comprain
geylang choo chiat comprain
so all go underground worse than ever
Singaporean men suffer in silence
want to raid finisto all
'refused entry....period.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They must prove due diligence was exercised otherwise in deep shit. Deposit should tiok forfeited.

Years ago my parents nearly rented their house to this sinkie guy. Already finished viewing and was waiting for agent to confirm. Waited and waited. Then one day my laopeh was flipping thru the ST crime section and saw the buggers face. Fella was arrested for operating prostitute dens in private properties :eek::eek::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Years ago my parents nearly rented their house to this sinkie guy. Already finished viewing and was waiting for agent to confirm. Waited and waited. Then one day my laopeh was flipping thru the ST crime section and saw the buggers face. Fella was arrested for operating prostitute dens in private properties :eek::eek::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

These OKTs must learn to operate discreetly. Never attract attention of neighbours. Try walk-up apartments with no security guards for a start. Novena area for example.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These OKTs must learn to operate discreetly. Never attract attention of neighbours. Try walk-up apartments with no security guards for a start. Novena area for example.

Indeed. Opening a childcare centre will help divert attention.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Won't be surprised that it is the FT Indians across the road who reported to police.
They are upset the girls don't want to service them.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You mention the location, next time this place kena raided too.

One of angmor ex colleagues told me this funny story.. When they were based in SG during the early 2000s, they really had a lot of fun going out getting booty. One new guy heard about the fun and transferred here. He rented a place in River valley area.

My ex-colleague and another friend decided to say loudly whenever they got on a cab "Hey. You know that place in XXX at River valley? It is a brothel full of pretty ladies ...." This went on for 3 months.

One day their friend's place really got raided by the police. The poor guy didn't have any idea what the fuck happened :biggrin:

juicylucy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pacific Mansions ....that place was rife with the ladies of the night.

One of angmor ex colleagues told me this funny story.. When they were based in SG during the early 2000s, they really had a lot of fun going out getting booty. One new guy heard about the fun and transferred here. He rented a place in River valley area.

My ex-colleague and another friend decided to say loudly whenever they got on a cab "Hey. You know that place in XXX at River valley? It is a brothel full of pretty ladies ...." This went on for 3 months.

One day their friend's place really got raided by the police. The poor guy didn't have any idea what the fuck happened :biggrin: