Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 208

Thread: Chinese dog roll call, ginfreely, frenchbriefs, narong wongwan, mojito, Johntan, xpo

  1. #41
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    11,775
    My Reputation Points: 1907 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Chinese dog roll call, ginfreely, frenchbriefs, narong wongwan, mojito, Johntan,

    My name is the first in the roll call but ranking so low. Why? Becos woman number one target to blame and shame. But come to ranking only, man has to be the chief. Right?

  2. #42
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    28,643
    My Reputation Points: 4256 / Power: 10

    Default Re: Chinese dog roll call, ginfreely, frenchbriefs, narong wongwan, mojito, Johntan,

    Quote Originally Posted by ginfreely View Post
    My name is the first in the roll call but ranking so low. Why? Becos woman number one target to blame and shame. But come to ranking only, man has to be the chief. Right?
    Because a female Chinese bitch is likely a SPG.
    And SPGs are a dime a dozen....
    If you want to move up the ranks and bark louder and harder at the chink scums

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    30,359
    My Reputation Points: 3492 / Power: 12

    Default Re: Chinese dog roll call, ginfreely, frenchbriefs, narong wongwan, mojito, Johntan,

    Quote Originally Posted by ginfreely View Post
    My name is the first in the roll call but ranking so low. Why? Becos woman number one target to blame and shame. But come to ranking only, man has to be the chief. Right?
    you female? You are not gingerlyn ok.

  4. #44
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    12,891
    My Reputation Points: 458 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Chinese dog roll call, ginfreely, frenchbriefs, narong wongwan, mojito, Johntan,

    Quote Originally Posted by Leongsam View Post
    I'm Burmese can I join too?
    Fark you Burmese chink

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    11,775
    My Reputation Points: 1907 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Chinese dog roll call, ginfreely, frenchbriefs, narong wongwan, mojito, Johntan,

    Quote Originally Posted by Narong Wongwan View Post
    Because a female Chinese bitch is likely a SPG.
    And SPGs are a dime a dozen....
    If you want to move up the ranks and bark louder and harder at the chink scums
    I have never agreed with Jah shit on him copying and applying Chinese dog theory wholesale from America. So no need to extrapolate from the title to link me to SPG.

    I am not interested in moving up the ranks, just pointing out the hypocrisy of the TS here.

  6. #46
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    11,775
    My Reputation Points: 1907 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Chinese dog roll call, ginfreely, frenchbriefs, narong wongwan, mojito, Johntan,

    Quote Originally Posted by Jah_rastafar_I View Post
    you female? You are not gingerlyn ok.
    Yes I am not gingerlyn but I did declare I am female way back in the JB forum and people from there all know. How you know this Chinese dog nick is not from there and don't know? He might even be the Msian pyschopath from the JB forum and that's why I am the number one target on his roll call. Who knows?

    Anyway I just take this opportunity to clarify. When I registered the nick, I didn't know anything about this forum and the practice of female nick for female.

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    30,359
    My Reputation Points: 3492 / Power: 12

    Default Re: Chinese dog roll call, ginfreely, frenchbriefs, narong wongwan, mojito, Johntan,

    Quote Originally Posted by ginfreely View Post
    I have never agreed with Jah shit on him copying and applying Chinese dog theory wholesale from America. So no need to extrapolate from the title to link me to SPG.

    I am not interested in moving up the ranks, just pointing out the hypocrisy of the TS here.
    I see that you are a guard dog at least it is not the lowest rank which is a cub. you want to be what rank? The leader? Then chinesedog the founder is below you? Anyway i think you better listen to your commander in chief narong.

    It isn't copying but thank god american blacks have such a term to describe niggers who act like chinese dogs. Uncle tom. In fact calling them an uncle tom is almost as insulting as calling them a nigger cause it means they suck up to whites like what their slave ancestors used to do which isn't too different from chinese dogs like you. Go watch geraldo show skin heads where one skin head calls the black guy an uncle tom and he started getting physical.

    Quote Originally Posted by ginfreely View Post
    Yes I am not gingerlyn but I did declare I am female way back in the JB forum and people from there all know. How you know this Chinese dog nick is not from there and don't know? He might even be the Msian pyschopath from the JB forum and that's why I am the number one target on his roll call. Who knows?

    Anyway I just take this opportunity to clarify. When I registered the nick, I didn't know anything about this forum and the practice of female nick for female.
    Well this isn't the jb forum and i find it weird why would you bring up your gender in this thread out of a sudden? Trying to use your so called female privilege and if you don't get it declare it is because the TS is sexist towards you? Go start an ama thread declaring you are a female and you might get some white knights defending you. you might have to suck a few dicks.

  8. #48
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    11,775
    My Reputation Points: 1907 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Chinese dog roll call, ginfreely, frenchbriefs, narong wongwan, mojito, Johntan,

    Not going to be an idiot to go through with you this again. Arguing with you is going round circles and will only end up with vulgarities and all kinds of false accusations like I love Indians.

    No, this is not the JB forum but this is where the shit foreigner Sinkie and clones attacked me. So I have valid reasons to believe Chinesedog nick is related to JB forum.

    No, not only did I not use any female privilege in this 5 years in this forum. I have always done my arguments without referring to my sex and did not ask for any preferential treatment when people like you started hurling vulgarities at me. On the contrary, I was attacked as a female by the psychopath spin of facts to wild stories and various insinuations and offensive pictures.

    BTW I don't know what is the meaning of ama thread. And no I didn't suddenly declare my sex, only becos it is necessary to do so to point out the hypocrisy of the TS. Last but not least, your last sentence is applicable to your wife and daughter, ask them to do that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jah_rastafar_I View Post
    I see that you are a guard dog at least it is not the lowest rank which is a cub. you want to be what rank? The leader? Then chinesedog the founder is below you? Anyway i think you better listen to your commander in chief narong.

    It isn't copying but thank god american blacks have such a term to describe niggers who act like chinese dogs. Uncle tom. In fact calling them an uncle tom is almost as insulting as calling them a nigger cause it means they suck up to whites like what their slave ancestors used to do which isn't too different from chinese dogs like you. Go watch geraldo show skin heads where one skin head calls the black guy an uncle tom and he started getting physical.



    Well this isn't the jb forum and i find it weird why would you bring up your gender in this thread out of a sudden? Trying to use your so called female privilege and if you don't get it declare it is because the TS is sexist towards you? Go start an ama thread declaring you are a female and you might get some white knights defending you. you might have to suck a few dicks.
    Last edited by ginfreely; 27-10-2015 at 12:18 PM.

  9. #49
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    30,359
    My Reputation Points: 3492 / Power: 12

    Default Re: Chinese dog roll call, ginfreely, frenchbriefs, narong wongwan, mojito, Johntan,

    Quote Originally Posted by ginfreely View Post
    Not going to be an idiot to go through with you this again. Arguing with you is going round circles and will only end up with vulgarities and all kinds of false accusations like I love Indians.

    No, this is not the JB forum but this is where the shit foreigner Sinkie and clones attacked me. So I have valid reasons to believe Chinesedog nick is related to JB forum.

    No, not only did I not use any female privilege in this 5 years in this forum. I have always done my arguments without referring to my sex and did not ask for any preferential treatment when people like you started hurling vulgarities at me. On the contrary, I was attacked as a female by the psychopath spin of facts to wild stories and various insinuations and offensive pictures.

    BTW I don't know what is the meaning of ama thread. And no I didn't suddenly declare my sex, only becos it is necessary to do so to point out the hypocrisy of the TS. Last but not least, your last sentence is applicable to your wife and daughter, ask them to do that.
    you dumb fuck then why did you suddenly bring up your gender in this thread and ask why aren't you the chief all because your nick was mentioned first? What kind of stupid logic is that? Your nick gets mentioned first you should be the chief. Following that logic shouldn't frenchbriefs be the commander and not narong all because he was mentioned 2nd after you?

    You don't know what Ama means? It means ask me anything. Usually ppl will start an ama thread like for example i am a billionaire ask me anything. I come from the north pole ask me anything. Recently another female moniker called claire started such an ama thread announcing that she is female and instantly the thread had so many pages all because she was from the fairer sex. You should start another one like her and then you will get some white knights to come in to defend you too. Seriously look at how contridictory your postings are. You claim you don't want to use your gender to gain any special privilege and then suddenly announce you are one here with some BS excuse despite the fact that not many ppl here know that you are female.

  10. #50
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    11,775
    My Reputation Points: 1907 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Chinese dog roll call, ginfreely, frenchbriefs, narong wongwan, mojito, Johntan,

    Quote Originally Posted by Jah_rastafar_I View Post
    you dumb fuck then why did you suddenly bring up your gender in this thread and ask why aren't you the chief all because your nick was mentioned first? What kind of stupid logic is that? Your nick gets mentioned first you should be the chief. Following that logic shouldn't frenchbriefs be the commander and not narong all because he was mentioned 2nd after you?

    You don't know what Ama means? It means ask me anything. Usually ppl will start an ama thread like for example i am a billionaire ask me anything. I come from the north pole ask me anything. Recently another female moniker called claire started such an ama thread announcing that she is female and instantly the thread had so many pages all because she was from the fairer sex. You should start another one like her and then you will get some white knights to come in to defend you too. Seriously look at how contridictory your postings are. You claim you don't want to use your gender to gain any special privilege and then suddenly announce you are one here with some BS excuse despite the fact that not many ppl here know that you are female.
    Seriously you have just proven me right that arguing with you is going round circle and will only lead to vulgarities and false accusations.

    I already explained why I bring up my gender in this thread, you just can't read English and can't accept then go round the circle yourself.

    This time round your false accusation is i am asking for female privilege. I don't need to defend that as my actions in past 5 years already showed I seek no attention as a female, no need to and no intention to seek any female privilege. I am not seeking white knights and not in any distress. I only seek justice and speak up against injustice.

  11. #51
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    30,359
    My Reputation Points: 3492 / Power: 12

    Default Re: Chinese dog roll call, ginfreely, frenchbriefs, narong wongwan, mojito, Johntan,

    Quote Originally Posted by ginfreely View Post
    Seriously you have just proven me right that arguing with you is going round circle and will only lead to vulgarities and false accusations.

    I already explained why I bring up my gender in this thread, you just can't read English and can't accept then go round the circle yourself.

    This time round your false accusation is i am asking for female privilege. I don't need to defend that as my actions in past 5 years already showed I seek no attention as a female, no need to and no intention to seek any female privilege. I am not seeking white knights and not in any distress. I only seek justice and speak up against injustice.
    justice and speaking up against injustice?

    All this argument about is that you were mentioned first in the thread but you aren't the chief even though you were mentioned first and the excuse you gave is all because you are a female that is why you aren't the chief. Does that sound fucking stupid or what?

    Next you try to lie you aren't seeking female privilege when not many even know you are one and then you brought it up anyway that you are one so what does that make you? A liar.

  12. #52
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    11,775
    My Reputation Points: 1907 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Chinese dog roll call, ginfreely, frenchbriefs, narong wongwan, mojito, Johntan,

    Quote Originally Posted by Jah_rastafar_I View Post
    justice and speaking up against injustice?

    All this argument about is that you were mentioned first in the thread but you aren't the chief even though you were mentioned first and the excuse you gave is all because you are a female that is why you aren't the chief. Does that sound fucking stupid or what?

    Next you try to lie you aren't seeking female privilege when not many even know you are one and then you brought it up anyway that you are one so what does that make you? A liar.
    You are continuing to prove me right. Any argument with you only lead to false accusations. A liar? Wow you can accuse anyhow people must agree and accept if not is a liar. Tell me, what is female privilege in this forum in the first place? I never think of it, why you must insist I was thinking of it in this thread?

    And if you have no common sense, don't call people BS. First one in roll call is always the chief and not the low rank ones. You like to argue and refuse to accept other people have different POV and you feel very entitled to call people names if they don't agree. Why you cannot just shut up and accept the difference?

    And seeking justice I know what I am talking about. All my recent posts are on that. If you don't understand, just shut up you moron and don't call me a liar. It is a serious accusation and defamation. Don't think that you are anonymous and can just call people any names you want and get away with it.

    People here should stop the hypocrisy and injustice in anyhow judging and slamming people. Whatever people don't want to share doesn't mean is hiding anything but just no need to and don't want to.
    Last edited by ginfreely; 27-10-2015 at 04:29 PM.

  13. #53
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    24,584
    My Reputation Points: 6782 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Chinese dog roll call, ginfreely, frenchbriefs, narong wongwan, mojito, Johntan,

    Quote Originally Posted by ginfreely View Post
    You are continuing to prove me right. Any argument with you only lead to false accusations. A liar? Wow you can accuse anyhow people must agree and accept if not is a liar. Tell me, what is female privilege in this forum in the first place? I never think of it, why you must insist I was thinking of it in this thread?

    And if you have no common sense, don't call people BS. First one in roll call is always the chief and not the low rank ones. You like to argue and refuse to accept other people have different POV and you feel very entitled to call people names if they don't agree. Why you cannot just shut up and accept the difference?

    And seeking justice I know what I am talking about. All my recent posts are on that. If you don't understand, just shut up you moron and don't call me a liar. It is a serious accusation and defamation. Don't think that you are anonymous and can just call people any names you want and get away with it.

    People here should stop the hypocrisy and injustice in anyhow judging and slamming people. Whatever people don't want to share doesn't mean is hiding anything but just no need to and don't want to.
    if you are not happy here, then get the fuck out of the forum lah.. so much justification for fuck??? oh yes, if you do not like to read any fucking post, there is always the ignore button.

  14. #54
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    11,775
    My Reputation Points: 1907 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Chinese dog roll call, ginfreely, frenchbriefs, narong wongwan, mojito, Johntan,

    Quote Originally Posted by tonychat View Post
    if you are not happy here, then get the fuck out of the forum lah.. so much justification for fuck??? oh yes, if you do not like to read any fucking post, there is always the ignore button.
    You think you are the boss here can ask people to leave? Go buy up the forum before you talk big. And you have exposed yourself, all your insinuations and judging as self serving is to make me leave. Typical jui hu kia who hit people below the belt.

  15. #55
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    24,584
    My Reputation Points: 6782 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Chinese dog roll call, ginfreely, frenchbriefs, narong wongwan, mojito, Johntan,

    Quote Originally Posted by ginfreely View Post
    You think you are the boss here can ask people to leave? Go buy up the forum before you talk big. And you have exposed yourself, all your insinuations and judging as self serving is to make me leave. Typical jui hu kia who hit people below the belt.
    i am not the boss here. i am here to bash sinkies like you..stupid , low life, complain and yet still bend down your ass to let your govt screw.

  16. #56
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    11,775
    My Reputation Points: 1907 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Chinese dog roll call, ginfreely, frenchbriefs, narong wongwan, mojito, Johntan,

    Quote Originally Posted by tonychat View Post
    i am not the boss here. i am here to bash sinkies like you..stupid , low life, complain and yet still bend down your ass to let your govt screw.
    You are not the boss here then shut up and don't boss me around. Typical arrogant jui hu kia.

  17. #57
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    30,359
    My Reputation Points: 3492 / Power: 12

    Default Re: Chinese dog roll call, ginfreely, frenchbriefs, narong wongwan, mojito, Johntan,

    Quote Originally Posted by ginfreely View Post
    You are continuing to prove me right. Any argument with you only lead to false accusations. A liar? Wow you can accuse anyhow people must agree and accept if not is a liar. Tell me, what is female privilege in this forum in the first place? I never think of it, why you must insist I was thinking of it in this thread?

    And if you have no common sense, don't call people BS. First one in roll call is always the chief and not the low rank ones. You like to argue and refuse to accept other people have different POV and you feel very entitled to call people names if they don't agree. Why you cannot just shut up and accept the difference?

    And seeking justice I know what I am talking about. All my recent posts are on that. If you don't understand, just shut up you moron and don't call me a liar. It is a serious accusation and defamation. Don't think that you are anonymous and can just call people any names you want and get away with it.

    People here should stop the hypocrisy and injustice in anyhow judging and slamming people. Whatever people don't want to share doesn't mean is hiding anything but just no need to and don't want to.
    of course you are a liar. you claim you aren' so this means you lied at demanding any female privilege and what were you doing the last few posts? You brought up the fact that you are a female but wasn't made the chief and attributed that to the fact that you are female and accusing the TS of being sexist. Wasn't that what you were posting about originally? Then later you tell me you not using any female privilege but i have already proven you wrong and right now you are lying for the 2nd time.

    when you see ppl kissing your ass and they are males and being nice to you wanting to meet up with you giving you chances, siding with you over others all because you are a female that is female privilege and those males that do that to you are your white knights. There isn't any need at all for you to bring up that you are female here totally irrelevant but yet you did which means you hope some male readers will find out that you are female and side with you while you play your damsel in distress or gender discriminated bullied role.

  18. #58
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    11,775
    My Reputation Points: 1907 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Chinese dog roll call, ginfreely, frenchbriefs, narong wongwan, mojito, Johntan,

    Quote Originally Posted by Jah_rastafar_I View Post
    of course you are a liar. you claim you aren' so this means you lied at demanding any female privilege and what were you doing the last few posts? You brought up the fact that you are a female but wasn't made the chief and attributed that to the fact that you are female and accusing the TS of being sexist. Wasn't that what you were posting about originally? Then later you tell me you not using any female privilege but i have already proven you wrong and right now you are lying for the 2nd time.

    when you see ppl kissing your ass and they are males and being nice to you wanting to meet up with you giving you chances, siding with you over others all because you are a female that is female privilege and those males that do that to you are your white knights. There isn't any need at all for you to bring up that you are female here totally irrelevant but yet you did which means you hope some male readers will find out that you are female and side with you while you play your damsel in distress or gender discriminated bullied role.
    As usual rubbish circular logic and false accusations. Complain of not being made the chief is asking for female privilege? This is called female discrimination you stupid idiot, not female privilege.

    And your definition of female privilege of being nice, wanting to meet up, siding etc is obviously something I never seek in the 5 years here. No need to keep insisting I am asking for this female privilege in this thread and accuse me of lying when I am not.

    Ok I have spent lots of time to explain to you. Not going to spend more time on you. My purpose is to highlight the hypocrisy of the TS, like that you also can twist until playing damsel in distress when I already said clearly I am not in distress.

    What do you call people who twist facts and spin stories and accuse people of being liars when they are not? A psychopath.
    Last edited by ginfreely; 27-10-2015 at 06:54 PM.

  19. #59
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    11,775
    My Reputation Points: 1907 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Chinese dog roll call, ginfreely, frenchbriefs, narong wongwan, mojito, Johntan,

    Anyway the bottom line is I cannot admit to things I have not done, thoughts that I do not have. Evil psychopaths have smeared me will not change the fact that I am a decent, honest woman. Whatever injustice I suffered, there will be retribution on the bullies.

  20. #60
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    714
    My Reputation Points: 541 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Chinese dog roll call, ginfreely, frenchbriefs, narong wongwan, mojito, Johntan,

    Quote Originally Posted by ginfreely View Post
    Anyway the bottom line is I cannot admit to things I have not done, thoughts that I do not have. Evil psychopaths have smeared me will not change the fact that I am a decent, honest woman. Whatever injustice I suffered, there will be retribution on the bullies.
    Sit down chinese dog and shut up!

    I see you are a female so you are actually a bitch. Well then you need to serve the males in the chinesedog club. Now shut up and make me a sandwich chinese bitch!
    Chinese Dog club:

    Alpha Chief: Me

    Co Vice Chief: LeongSam

    Co Vice Chief: Scroobal


    Co pack leader Male: Narong wongwan

    Co pack leader Male: Frenchbriefs


    Pack leader Bitch: Ginfreely

    Guard bitches: gingerlyn

    Guard dogs: Johntan, Agoraphobic, Zeroo, Asterix, Mojito, JHolmesJr, kryonlight, eatshitndie, Papsmearer


    Cubs:Wunderfool, HonkieSingie, Ambulance, duluxe, Thick Face Black Heart, cocobobo, flatearther


    Pariah dogs: krafty, extramarital, Leckmichamarsch

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Math homework for Narong Wongwan
    By Thick Face Black Heart in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 04-03-2016, 04:40 AM
  2. NBG Gold Cup - Roll Call - Head Count
    By scroobal in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-11-2012, 06:32 AM
  3. Replies: 56
    Last Post: 26-03-2012, 06:07 AM
  4. Replies: 71
    Last Post: 15-03-2012, 07:16 PM
  5. Cabinet Roll call 2011
    By wikiphile in forum The Political / Serious Zone [no rep deductions]
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 19-05-2011, 04:07 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •