Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Chinese dog roll call, ginfreely, frenchbriefs, narong wongwan, mojito, Johntan, xpo

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    My Reputation Points: 541 / Power: 3

Thumbs up Chinese dog roll call, ginfreely, frenchbriefs, narong wongwan, mojito, Johntan, xpo

Hi my fellow chinese dogs we should form a fan club to kiss the asses of the non chinese because we chinese are the lowest of the low!

I will be the leader of this fan club. Please remember to invite more chinese dogs to join our club in case i forgot some names.

My Reputation Points: 1591 / Power: 2

Default Re: Chinese dog roll call, ginfreely, frenchbriefs, narong wongwan, mojito, Johntan,

I'm Burmese can I join too?

Wanted : Sam Leong
    NRIC: S1599536-L
    DOB: 25 May 66
    Last known address:Rented Room in Bedok South
    Please note that this Moniker is no longer Persian
    I am now of Burmese descent

My Reputation Points: 2771 / Power: 4

Default Re: Chinese dog roll call, ginfreely, frenchbriefs, narong wongwan, mojito, Johntan,

This is no way to treat a grassroots leader like myself. We serve the community tirelessly and should be treated with respect.
    Do something meaningful. Join the grassroots. Peoples' Association all the way!

My Reputation Points: 11 / Power: 0

Ang Mohs are the lowest CRAP these days followed by Niggers and Ah Nehs, no mercy at all to these.

My Reputation Points: 4255 / Power: 9

I dun hate all chinks...only those from China.
    And I dun kiss angmo ass or any ass based on nationality.
    Like most I also detest the usual ftrash like ah nehs, pinoys etc.....but one thing I love THAIS

My Reputation Points: 37 / Power: 4

Quote Originally Posted by Narong Wongwan View Post
    No use. That crossed breed chink shit skin jah rastafar will still call u a chinese dog.

My Reputation Points: 3492 / Power: 11

Quote Originally Posted by Narong Wongwan View Post
    And I dun kiss angmo ass or any ass based on nationality.
    Like most I also detest the usual ftrash like ah nehs, pinoys etc.....but one thing I love THAIS
    You sure? You been posting chinks are scum of the earth which means all chinese including yourself.

My Reputation Points: 370 / Power: 7

Quote Originally Posted by JohnTan View Post
    This is no way to treat a grassroots leader like myself. We serve the community tirelessly and should be treated with respect.
    you stupid dog... i'll chop you into pieces and cook you to serve my tiong workers

Doggy sit! and shut up! Your master is here to command you later let us lick the ang moh, malay, indian, burmese asses and pray to them ok my little chinese dog.

My Reputation Points: 377 / Power: 3

alamak, didn't you know respect is earned, not demanded?

Pappies porlumpars do not deserve respect. They help pappies to screw sinkies and you want respect from sinkies for screwing them?

My Reputation Points: 493 / Power: 3

Quote Originally Posted by Leongsam View Post

i was burmese,

now, persian,

living OUTSIDE singapore.

can i join too?
    .///.Un...Un...Un...Un...UNBELIEVABLE.
    I So Stunned Like Vegetable.///.

My Reputation Points: 182 / Power: 2

You will become a piece of shit once the dogs bite..
    So just fart off....

You are a great burmese we chinese dogs are lower than you come let me lick your asshole. This club is only for chinese dogs who kiss other's asses to join.

My Reputation Points: 370 / Power: 7

Fark you Burmese chink

My Reputation Points: 379 / Power: 3

Default Re: Chinese dog aka Muslim retard fuck own mother

don’t get me wrong all religious people are complete idiots, without the ability to think for themselves. However one group clearly has the lead in stupidity, the Muslims.

The word islām is derived from the Arabic verb aslama, which means to accept, surrender, or submit. Thus, a follower of Islam must agree to be a simple puppet submitting to whatever he is being told, from his clerics or holy books.

The problem becomes clear when the holy book is authored by an individual that can only be described as: an oppressive warlord, murderer, bigot and a pedophile. You don’t need to be smart to understand that you have found the perfect prescription for pain chaos and suffering.

The results of this stupidity grab headlines every week, like the resent stand off in in Islamabad’s red mosk.

A handful or morons, that actually believe they have the knowledge and right to imposing their interpretation of gods will on millions of people, created a meaningless blood bath after terrorizing people for months on end, beating up women without burkas, destroying music cds and countless other obscene meaningless acts of intimidation and violence.

I cant help to compare Islam with other oppressive organizations and governments that where wholly convinced they had the right answers and that everyone else was wrong.

I only hope Islam continues this approach so that the rest of the world starts to detesting it like it should be, alongside. Pol pots regime, Stalin, the Nazis, Rowanda, the KKK, etc.

These monotheistic atrocities followed many of the same principles as Islam, and soon the entire world will detest Islam the same as they now hate the KKK. (apart from a few crackpots of course, that supports such stupidity)

One day soon proclaiming to be a Muslim will be be compared to proclaiming to be a Nazi, Islams radical elements are in fact digging the entire religions grave. (good riddance)

After all what sane person would want their child to be associated with images of death, terror, fanaticism and pain,,, not anyone with brains at least.

The only thing that can delay the shift is the inbreeding that flourishes in Islamic countries, that generates generation upon generation of stupid sickly and weak offspring. That drags this stupid iron age philosophy along with them

My Reputation Points: 379 / Power: 3

don’t get me wrong all religious people are complete idiots, without the ability to think for themselves. However one group clearly has the lead in stupidity, the Muslims.

The word islām is derived from the Arabic verb aslama, which means to accept, surrender, or submit. Thus, a follower of Islam must agree to be a simple puppet submitting to whatever he is being told, from his clerics or holy books.

The problem becomes clear when the holy book is authored by an individual that can only be described as: an oppressive warlord, murderer, bigot and a pedophile. You don’t need to be smart to understand that you have found the perfect prescription for pain chaos and suffering.

The results of this stupidity grab headlines every week, like the resent stand off in in Islamabad’s red mosk.

A handful or morons, that actually believe they have the knowledge and right to imposing their interpretation of gods will on millions of people, created a meaningless blood bath after terrorizing people for months on end, beating up women without burkas, destroying music cds and countless other obscene meaningless acts of intimidation and violence.

I cant help to compare Islam with other oppressive organizations and governments that where wholly convinced they had the right answers and that everyone else was wrong.

I only hope Islam continues this approach so that the rest of the world starts to detesting it like it should be, alongside. Pol pots regime, Stalin, the Nazis, Rowanda, the KKK, etc.

These monotheistic atrocities followed many of the same principles as Islam, and soon the entire world will detest Islam the same as they now hate the KKK. (apart from a few crackpots of course, that supports such stupidity)

One day soon proclaiming to be a Muslim will be be compared to proclaiming to be a Nazi, Islams radical elements are in fact digging the entire religions grave. (good riddance)

After all what sane person would want their child to be associated with images of death, terror, fanaticism and pain,,, not anyone with brains at least.

The only thing that can delay the shift is the inbreeding that flourishes in Islamic countries, that generates generation upon generation of stupid sickly and weak offspring. That drags this stupid iron age philosophy along with them.....

Let us welcome our newest member!

cocobobo !

Chinese Dog club:

Alpha Chief: Me

Co Vice Chief: LeongSam

Co Vice Chief: Scroobal

Co pack leader Male: Narong wongwan

Co pack leader Male: Frenchbriefs

Pack leader Bitch: Ginfreely

Guard bitches: gingerlyn

Guard dogs: Johntan, Agoraphobic, Zeroo, Asterix, Mojito, JHolmesJr, kryonlight, eatshitndie, Papsmearer

Cubs:Wunderfool, HonkieSingie, Ambulance, duluxe, Thick Face Black Heart, cocobobo, flatearther

Pariah dogs: krafty, extramarital, desmondquek

Here is our newest member Papsmearer!!!!

Please warmly welcome him.
    Chinese Dog club:

Alpha Chief: Me

Co Vice Chief: LeongSam

Co Vice Chief: Scroobal

Co pack leader Male: Narong wongwan

Co pack leader Male: Frenchbriefs

Pack leader Bitch: Ginfreely

Guard bitches: gingerlyn

Guard dogs: Johntan, Agoraphobic, Zeroo, Asterix, Mojito, JHolmesJr, kryonlight, eatshitndie, Papsmearer

Cubs:Wunderfool, HonkieSingie, Ambulance, duluxe, Thick Face Black Heart, cocobobo, flatearther

Pariah dogs: krafty, extramarital, desmondquek

My Reputation Points: 213 / Power: 0

Quote Originally Posted by CABcommander View Post

The only thing that can delay the shift is the inbreeding that flourishes in Islamic countries, that generates generation upon generation of stupid sickly and weak offspring. That drags this stupid iron age philosophy along with them.....

Good job my fellow islampig. Fuck the damn Allah

My Reputation Points: 200 / Power: 0

what breed is missing here?

Thread Information