• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

Power Outage At Bukit Panjang! Are You Surfing SBF In The Dark?

11540912_10153001908462934_3135452606347478735_n.jpg

We are getting reports of a power outage at Bukit Panjang. Tell us if you are affected.

https://www.facebook.com/ChannelNew...93889432933/10153001908462934/?type=1&theater

all these opposition votes in bt panjang must now repent or suffer total darkness with the 60.1% of innocent looking only FAP supporters.

Brightkid

Guess they diverted the electricity to support the SMRT to prevent another blackout in trains?

If not, the paper Generals (SMRT and LTA) heads are really going to roll!

It is heartening to see the pappies go green and save on energy costs.

This will also help the small retailers who are selling candles, batteries and flashlights.

Cerebral

I guess MRT was not the only system the government did not plan for when they decided to increase the population.

Please do not charge your all mobile phones at the same time, otherwise there may be a risk of a blackout. :cool:

Cerebral

Hence the talks of 'going nuclear' to 'test the waters' and gauge sentiment. :wink:

I heard that there is already a batch of people sent to Nuclear safety course. I heard this months back. Dont know how true. If it is, this gauging sentiment is just a facade...

When I was growing up blackouts were frequent and as kids we enjoyed them as we get to light candles and play with fire......also mum can't cook and we would eat out or takeaway.....it was a fun break from mundane life.....

Guess pappies is bringing the cuntry back in time.....
Huat ah vote for pap

NanoSpeed

When I was growing up blackouts were frequent and as kids we enjoyed them as we get to light candles and play with fire......also mum can't cook and we would eat out or takeaway.....it was a fun break from mundane life.....

Guess pappies is bringing the cuntry back in time.....
Huat ah vote for pap

You are romanticizing PAP's ineptness. Maybe ST PLP journalists reading this forum will take a leaf out of your book.

Yes next will come water rationing.
Now with whore jinx's uber.....we are getting back the pirate taxis too.
Whole fucking cuntry going in gostan reverse gear.

In the old days floods were common in Spore. So were power interruptions. Transportation was also unreliable because when a buses broke down & you had to wait for the next one.
As a youngster I remember clinging at the entrance of the bus. At least things back then was cheap.

Spore is reverting to the past. You now have floods, power interruptions, transportation interruptions, crowded buses,... LHL is leading Spore back to the past :eek:

Except that you now have to pay more $$$:rolleyes:

SgGoneWrong

Yes next will come water rationing.
Now with whore jinx's uber.....we are getting back the pirate taxis too.
Whole fucking cuntry going in gostan reverse gear.

Gostan mode is good, sinkies like it, thats why retro businesses concept like ka-kun florished. Soon sinkies will get to experience real kumpong living, but without the land space and just from their hdb or condo pigeon holes.