• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SMRT's senior management under DK - a real SAF old boys' club!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
My observation of the SPF mirrors that of SMRT - everytime a new boss, be it comdr or director takes over, most would parachute their kakis. All these are the CMI type. Those who chose to lead w/o cronies surrounding them are the ones who succeed. I dont recall Leo Yip bringing in his kakis.

This trend originally started by Kuan Yew for his son Gay Loong mah. Gay Loong did not have CEC support, so mke him a BG and make a bunch of others like him generals, and send them all in to surround him in the cabinet and play yes man. SO, what is new?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Isnt it strange that DK is not aware that groupthink will come into play with his subordinates?

When real problems need solving, never get a soldier. They are trained to obey and comply and unable to think. Silly scholar.

His best option would be to invite those who left during SPH's time to return. They left coz they disagreed with HC's best kawan who knows nothing about trains.

Groupthink in SMRT, I don't care. But Groupthink in the Cabinet is a disaster for SIngapore as many ministers now are ex generals and admirals. All think the same, a product of years in the useless SAF.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
now unable to manage current problems they are recalling forced-retired employees who jobs were robbed from them by the parachuted kakis.....!! If I were the ones, I will demand triple pay!!