• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Women on top at Mediacorp: Kanina programming gone case liao

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kanina, the programming will become damn lor sor and like the women's day edition of Today, ptui!!!!

Now I really want back my license fee, cheebye

Home > Breaking News > Singapore > Story
March 11, 2009
Senior reshuffle at MediaCorp
By Jessica Cheam

SINGAPORE'S broadcaster MediaCorp on Wednesday announced that it is restructuring its senior management.
The changes will take effect from April 1.

Ms Lim Suat Jien will take over Mr Kenneth Liang's Channel 5 portfolio as executive vice-president, and also oversee Okto, a channel with children's programmes.

Current senior vice-president at Channel NewsAsia's China operations, Ms Ong Lay Hong, will take over Ms Lim's current responsibilities overseeing MediaCorp's ethnic TV channels, as managing director of, Suria and Vasantham.

Ms Doreen Neo, senior vice-president of the Studios Business distribution unit, will also helm a newly-formed TV Content Distribution unit, which will consolidate all of MediaCorp's distribution activities across all genres.

Current chief editor of TV News, Ms Debra Soon, will be appointed managing director of Channel NewsAsia, succeeding Mr Woon Tai Ho, who is leaving to pursue other interests.

Ms Florence Lian, currently helming communications and marketing activities, will become managing director of radio, taking over from Mr Philip Koh.

MediaCorp chief executive Lucas Chow on Wednesday said the company needs 'to align our organisation structure and leadership to our business strategies'.

zuoom

Alfrescian
Loyal
is this normal to have so many movement at the top?

what do these top brass actually do while on the top? set direction n focus?

Lestat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not to be a female basher or what...

But by putting ladies in the top and controlling/producing what we are going to watch, it's like taking Rambo and replacing Sly Stone with the powerpuff girls.

Luckily I have quit local channels. :biggrin:

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Me think the "gays" on the hill are being removed for whatever reasons.

Not normal to have such movements....and all women at such.

Hope all these gays form a party or run as Independents during the next erections.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looks like they will do a "Ho Ching" and "Chua Mui Hong" on Media Corp- lots of "long term" stuff with the most " impartial" reporting.

Waiting for them to do it to the SAF and Home Team also.