• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LHL admits that he uses ISD for personal matters

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mr Ngerng also produced a YouTube video, which got nearly 35,000 views, in which he said: "I do not regret what I have done." But he said this was in the context of him speaking on CPF and not defamation. Mr Singh pointed out that while the blogger promised Mr Lee he would delete the video, he instead made it private and shared it with four other people, who he was seeking advice from on its content.

How did LHL know that Roy shared it with four other people? Using ISD lah.

If this is a private suit, why the PM can suka suka use ISD?

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

wat da fark is bayi talking cock about.

there should not be any issue in sharing the video private. in fact i regularly shared it with 4 persons also, and i seek the wisdom of 3, jack daniels from IMF, jim beans from world bank and johnny walker from mustafa shopping center. i had mary only when she was on mensuration cycle. it was bloodied alrite.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wat da fark is bayi talking cock about. there should not be any issue in sharing the video private. in fact i regularly shared it with 4 persons also, and i seek the wisdom of 3, jack daniels from IMF, jim beans from world bank and johnny walker from mustafa shopping center. i had mary only when she was on mensuration cycle. it was bloodied alrite.
should be menstruation... but in your drunken state, can't blame you for having mary when she was leaking - you must have experienced the sham-pain, rite :confused:

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Natural aristocracy does not need to provide reasons to peasants.

We now know how pinky really sees himself and his cronies and his society. Sg is a feudalistic society where there's aristocracy.

Pinky ought to get his brain examined in case the cancer has spread there. The phrase 'NATURAL aristocracy' and 'EARNED respect' are contradictory.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We now know how pinky really sees himself and his cronies and his society. Sg is a feudalistic society where there's aristocracy.

Pinky ought to get his brain examined in case the cancer has spread there. The phrase 'NATURAL aristocracy' and 'EARNED respect' are contradictory.

I think he broke the record for being the youngest BG in the army, no? He's used to a life of pulling rank and having things his way. Not a surprise. :wink:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha, now without his bully father around, even the bayi can make mistakes without having to worry the old fart tekan him next.

Bayi is ejaculating and seems to enjoy his time in court taking a commoner without legal experiences.

Bayi may have lose his bearing where and how to deal with a Gay in court?

KopiO

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are blinded by your hatred. Unreasonably so. Just goes to show how dumb and stoopeed you are. Some more can start a thread just for this - to show how ignorant you are.

Do you need ISD for this?

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
duhz... all i know was the bleeding came from her arse.
huh:confused:, now we know that's where the mensuration came about...
did you happen to see the figure 010 below her arse when you buggered "mary" :confused:
now it all 'adds" up :eek: