• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Davinder Singh asks Roy Ngerng whether he knows about Sammyboy!!!

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Davinder Singh: " By 2013, have you known about Sammyboy?"

Roy Ngerng, who use to work for the Health Promotion Board(HPB) : "I knew about it from HPB. I'm gay. I don't read Sammyboy.":biggrin:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Roy Ngerng, who use to work for the Health Promotion Board(HPB) : "I knew about it from HPB. I'm gay. I don't read Sammyboy.":biggrin:

but why does pinky, wanker lui, this bayi and the resident cabinet clown comes visiting ever so often :confused:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who knows, maybe their kar kias regularly post here. :wink:

that's a given as their minions will inform them on what's the flavour of the day / week pertaining to them.
for the bayi to ask roy is testimony that they hold sbf in high esteem :wink:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that's a given as their minions will inform them on what's the flavour of the day / week pertaining to them.
for the bayi to ask roy is testimony that they hold sbf in high esteem :wink:

Or they view SBF (or its sister forum) as a threat.

All the other forums have been co-opted or sold out.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
apuneh bayi read Sammyboy meh!

So he know about this kpkb threads of opium trades in Singapore supplied by the British governor. Did his grandparents, granduncles or knows anyone addicted to opium?

Bayi want to help campaign to make Pommies apologize drugging non-white British subjects mainly Chinese with opium making 2000% profit from these addicts.

In January, 1917, we found ourselves at Singapore, a British dependency, situated at the end of the Malay Peninsula, and one of the greatest seaports of the Orient. We were stopping at the Hotel de l' Europe, a large and first class hotel. The first morning at breakfast, the waiter stood beside us, waiting for our order. He was a handsome young Malay, dressed in white linen clothes, and wearing a green jade bracelet on one wrist. We gave him our order and he did not move off. He continued to stand quietly beside our chairs, as in a trance. We repeated the order-one tea, one coffee, two papayas. He continued to stand still beside us, stupidly. Finally he went away. We waited for a long time and nothing happened. At last, after a long wait, he returned and set before us a teapot filled with hot water. Nothing else. We repeated again-tea, coffee, papayas. We said it two or three times. Then he went away and came back with some tea. We repeated again, coffee and fruit. Eventually he brought us some coffee. Finally, after many endeavors, we got the fruit. It all took a long time. We then began to realize that something was the matter with him. He could understand English well enough to know what orders we were giving him, but he seemed to forget as soon as he left our sight. We then realized that he was probably drugged. It was the same thing every day. In the morning he was stupid and dull, and could not remember what we told him. By evening his brain was clearer, and at dinner he could remember well enough. The effects of whatever he had been taking had apparently worn off during the day.

http://www.druglibrary.org/schaffer/history/om/om4.htm

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's put it this way lah.

Bayi and his Boss Ah Loong need to check regularly into Sammy to know what the opposite sides 'feel' about them and how these peasants will react or react to their Sinkie screwing policies!

Maybe Ah Loong is using such 'feedback to either;

Improve upon his PR to his serfs or..

How to go about FIXING them!

But of course at the end of the day, they still get the same flavor and picture about how these Sinkie losers in sbf, feel about them! LoL

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
apuneh bayi read Sammyboy meh!
apparently so, he wants to find out the role of bayis in the british era - the importance of them being chowkidars (guards) sleeping in the charpoys and then later provided with shotguns when guarding banks and jewellery shops, with charpoys still provided - perhaps for opium induced stupor....:cool:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
most of the nicks here are either enemies among themselves are jaik leow bee talk cock sing song only, unworthy of any feedback.

Many here useless when come to opium subjects.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
most of the nicks here are either enemies among themselves are jaik leow bee talk cock sing song only, unworthy of any feedback. Many here useless when come to opium subjects.
agreed absolutely, why they don't share your obsession with the british era or anything opium related is beyond me.
either they don't give two hoots, buggered-off and / or give a flying fuck could also be due to them going bananas over ganja nowsadays :*:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

How does Roy know that gays don't read Sammyboy? Roy is clearly lying!

DollarsNoSense

Alfrescian
Loyal
Roy's answer is as good as saying he visits sammyboy. He should just reply:"What sammyboy? Explain. I don't know what is it."

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
wonder what the bayi think when he hears RN say he is gay?

you think he get goose pimple all over his body or think he maybe one of them ..... hehehehe

Did Pinky and bayi raised their eyebrow when they hear RN says he is gay? fishy yeh!

Roy's answer is as good as saying he visits sammyboy. He should just reply:"What sammyboy? Explain. I don't know what is it."

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
so even lawyers got their spies.....
politicians for sure

i wont mind that job,read forums and report