• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hong Kong is not China (an artistic's impressions)

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hknotchina-02.jpg

hknotchina-01.jpg

hknotchina-06.jpg

hknotchina-07.jpg

hknotchina-11.jpg

hknotchina-04.jpg

hk-china-illustration1.jpg

hk-china-illustration2.jpg

hk-china-illustration3.jpg

hk-china-illustration4.jpg

hk-china-illustration5.jpg

hknotchina-05.jpg

hknotchina-08.jpg

hk-china-illustration7.jpg

hk-china-illustration8.jpg

hk-china-illustration9.jpg

hk-china-illustration10.jpg

hknotchina-09.jpg

hknotchina-03.jpg

hknotchina-10.jpg

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Last time i checked it's under china's juristiction

No big deal though. Isn't huge parts of the ukraine under russia?

Do you know many mexicans are looking forward to la raza and want say california to be seperated from the US because in the past it used to be part of mexico. I don't see any ang mohs from the US feeling their pain but in fact think they are ridiculous.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Speaking of WeChat, when the Old Asshole kicked the bucket, WeChat automatically sent a condolence message to every Sinkie user. :rolleyes:

I'll type it out:

"All of us at WeChat are deeply saddened by the passing of Mr Lee Kuan Yew. His transformative role and leadership in making Singapore the innovation capital that we all know today is immeasurable. Mr Lee's presence will be dearly missed. We would like to extend our deepest condolences to Mr Lee's family and to all Singaporeans in this time of need."

-- WeChat 3/23/15