• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is there a Gay conspiracy to infiltrate Kindergartens and Churches?

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was wondering why there is such a huge increase in the number gays around the world in an alarming rate.

Yesterday while talking to my colleague, he said that his toddler is afraid to go to school.

And he told me there is this homosexual guy who used to the the founder of the school.

Now he has moved on to build another school. I was wondering together with the increasing number of complains about sexual molestation of children by the Catholic priests.

Few people could believe the testimonies of children when such things happens.

And get them while they are young, that is how gay came about. Or educate them gay is all right and acceptable!

Is this a gay conspiracy to infiltrate places where children congregate and make more gays people in the world?

Such evil people!! Watch out!! Parents beware and look out for signs that your children are being abused!!

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the catholic organization, they have service boys, or server boys, many are pre-teen aged. Could this be the pool of candidates groomed by the institution?

Cheers!

Do you think Amos got his assholes fcuked in his Catholic church?