• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

very hard to find UBIQUINOL in singapore

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
With storewide discounts from local pharmacy chains every 6 months or so, it's a good time to stock up on some supplements available locally as well. I like buying from both online and offline (ie. locally in-store).

iHerb.com is secure, no worries, I've bought plenty of supplements from them before many times without problems. They're the No.1 online health supplement store on the internet, just like how www.bodybuilding.com is the No.1 online bodybuilding supplement store on the internet. Both are trustworthy, and I still buy from both every now and then.

At the same time, I also simultaneously stock up on some supplements (such as the Ubiquinol you're interested in) from local pharmacies (NTUC, Guardians, Watsons) every 6 months or so whenever (as you've astutely pointed out) they hold a storewide discount on all supplements. In Singapore, when one pharmacy chain gives a storewide discount, all other rival pharmacy chains do likewise, so as not to lose out on customers.

buy from local stores...............unless they sell at 80% off..............otherwise the price not attractive...........also the products sold here has lower dosages per pill...........

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how is delivery done?
dhl ,singpost?
delivery to doorstep or arrived at postoffice..self collect

iHerb does a regular mass shipment to Spore. From Spore the shipments are broken down & shipped using local courier companies to do door to door deliveries. They often do surveys emailing their Spore customers to check on the performance of these courier companies.

Currently if you are a Spore customer, shipping is free on orders that are US$60+ & above. The total weight of the items must be below 14 lbs & below US$200.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
go to mustafa. it sells many brands of supplements. otherwise just buy from Amazon.

Trouble with Amazon is that the cost of shipping is higher than iHerb. IHerb charges $4 dollars if the order is less that US$60 & free if it is more than $60.
Some merchants from Amazon also do not ship overseas to Spore.

kopirui

Alfrescian
Loyal
iHerb does a regular mass shipment to Spore. From Spore the shipments are broken down & shipped using local courier companies to do door to door deliveries. They often do surveys emailing their Spore customers to check on the performance of these courier companies.

Currently if you are a Spore customer, shipping is free on orders that are US$60+ & above. The total weight of the items must be below 14 lbs & below US$200.

doorstep..?
can i choose to collect from my nearest sing post instead?
dont want any one to knock on my door and family suspect i buy vigrar or something

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Trouble with Amazon is that the cost of shipping is higher than iHerb. IHerb charges $4 dollars if the order is less that US$60 & free if it is more than $60.
Some merchants from Amazon also do not ship overseas to Spore.

i do agree iHerb is one of the cheapest online websites for purchasing supplements.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
doorstep..?
can i choose to collect from my nearest sing post instead?
dont want any one to knock on my door and family suspect i buy vigrar or something

In the past they used Singpost but I don't know who they use now:confused: After you put through an order they will email a tracking number & you can use it to check the status of the order. Can track it & know when it arrives in Spore.

I use this to track the shipment & know when I have to be home to receive the order. I order heavy stuff which would be inconvenient to have to carry. No big secret lah, I order regularly supplements, oats, raisins, apple cider, spices, juices....etc for the whole family.

kopirui

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the past they used Singpost but I don't know who they use now:confused: After you put through an order they will email a tracking number & you can use it to check the status of the order. Can track it & know when it arrives in Spore.

I use this to track the shipment & know when I have to be home to receive the order. I order heavy stuff which would be inconvenient to have to carry. No big secret lah, I order regularly supplements, oats, raisins, apple cider, spices, juices....etc for the whole family.

bro..i still have 3 qns in mind.
1)what happens if during delivery,no body is at home.
2)is the wrapping packaging discreet?
3)is delivery done on weekdays?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro..i still have 3 qns in mind.
1)what happens if during delivery,no body is at home.
2)is the wrapping packaging discreet?
3)is delivery done on weekdays?

1) Last time(a few years ago) iherb would use normal post & when I wasn't at home to receive the package, I had to go to the post office to pick it up. However iHerb has improved their procedure. They have a special arrangement with Singpost. The deliveries are not done by post man. They come to my door & I have to sign for it when they make the delivery. Another improvement is that you can track the package online so you know when it is going to be delivered. Don't know what will happen if no one is at home because I have made use of the online tracking & made sure that someone is at home on the day that they deliver.

If no one is at home I suspect that they will try again. iHerb includes the telephone number that they have on record, on the shipping label. So the courier is aware of your contact number.

2) It comes in a brown box. The shipping label will indicate "Health & Beauty Supplements"

3) All my orders were done done on weekdays.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
1) Last time(a few years ago) iherb would use normal post & when I wasn't at home to receive the package, I had to go to the post office to pick it up. However iHerb has improved their procedure. They have a special arrangement with Singpost. The deliveries are not done by post man. They come to my door & I have to sign for it when they make the delivery. Another improvement is that you can track the package online so you know when it is going to be delivered. Don't know what will happen if no one is at home because I have made use of the online tracking & made sure that someone is at home on the day that they deliver.

If no one is at home I suspect that they will try again. iHerb includes the telephone number that they have on record, on the shipping label. So the courier is aware of your contact number.

2) It comes in a brown box. The shipping label will indicate "Health & Beauty Supplements"

3) All my orders were done done on weekdays.

I just ordered that day and the US$4 shipping charge is waived for above US$40 order. Is this permanent or short term promotion only?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I just ordered that day and the US$4 shipping charge is waived for above US$40 order. Is this permanent or short term promotion only?

Probably a permanent thing.

Companies like iHerb are always trying to improve the way they do business. This includes making special arrangements with Singpost. We all know how hopeless Singpost is. The fact that Singpost is doing a good job delivering products for iHerb shows that there is a special arrangements between iHerb & Singpost. They are also offering very good rates for deliveries done by DHL.

In the past I would do larger orders using DHL to ship to Spore. However it was more expensive because I had to pay GST. I switched to normal post when iHerb increased the minimum weight to 14 lbs & value of orders to $200. It's cheaper to break the orders down & have them delivered for $4, and now it is free:smile:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This kind of half fuck unsympathetic reply you find in this forum! :mad:

people already suffered ... :rolleyes:

want to help .... give him the number also lah

Hahaha you fuckers are the reason I am log in here.....
Dun call me heartless but I take all postings here with a pinch of salt.....so either TS is a dumbfuck for asking such questions here hoping for a genuine reply

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Probably a permanent thing.

Companies like iHerb are always trying to improve the way they do business. This includes making special arrangements with Singpost. We all know how hopeless Singpost is. The fact that Singpost is doing a good job delivering products for iHerb shows that there is a special arrangements between iHerb & Singpost. They are also offering very good rates for deliveries done by DHL.

In the past I would do larger orders using DHL to ship to Spore. However it was more expensive because I had to pay GST. I switched to normal post when iHerb increased the minimum weight to 14 lbs & value of orders to $200. It's cheaper to break the orders down & have them delivered for $4, and now it is free:smile:

Yes very good deal to be able to have free shipping. I always use Singpost delivery for iherb and so far is no problem.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
UBIQUINOL is a reduced CoQ10 for those who dont know.

went to local watson,unity, guardian..
only find one brand available ( ACTIVLIFE Q10™ )and it is damm costly $80plus per bottle of 60gel (50mg each)

i am trying this beacause my heart beat is weak and not forceful.
i have to pump 3 times faster than a healthy heart to achieve sufficent flow

anyone have relaible source to purchase?

There is a thread on naked Datin wife. Try that ... maybe your heart beat will improve. Cost nothing too.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
300mg a day is a real lot.
can your body really absorb all?
any good brand you recommended in iherb?

300mg is not a lot. The body actually manufacture it but as we age the production levels falls. For someone with a heart problem history I should be taking even more. Unfortunately I'm already taking plenty of different things. The only way to determine the correct amount is with an expensive blood test.

It is always better to err on the higher side because ubiquinol is that important for the body. Go read about it:
http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2013/11/03/coq10-vs-ubiquinol.aspx

There is one big producer of Ubiquinol, a Japanese company named Kaneka. If a supplement company is using Kaneka they will usually advertise it as a sign of quality. However the different producers may use a different encapsulation method to improve absorption. I don't know which encapsulation method is better?

So I switch between thedifferent brands. The brands I have tried are Jarrows Formula, Life Extension, Now Foods, Healthy Origins & Genceutic Naturals,.

All of these brands are available through iHerb.