• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Liberal Activist Raped By A Black Man, Turns And Blames White Men For It

Ambulance

Alfrescian
Loyal
halo mai hai lim beh leh

modi-300x184.jpg

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
This is the woman who got raped. She looks like she like big black cock fucking anyway.

images.jpg208_507096428064_6579_n_thumb.jpg46.jpg

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Stupid woman! So, which white boy needs to go to jail for this rape, since she pins the blame of being raped by a Black Haitian guy squarely on White oppression?

Amanda Kijera was on a humanitarian trip to Haiti, when she was violently raped by a black man. The act was both coincidental and devastating, as Kijera was actually in Haiti to dispel the “myths” that violence against women on the island was overstated by women’s rights organizations.

The intention of Kijera’s trip was to push back on the portrayal of black men as “savages” in the media. Her hope was that she would eliminate misconceptions and push back against common views imposed by “the man.”

However, Kijera’s trip took a turn for the worse when one of the men she had worked to protect cornered her on the rooftop, and raped her numerous times.

“The experience was almost more than I could bear,” Kijera wrote about the incident, “I pleaded with him to honor my commitment to Haiti, to him as a brother in the mutual struggle for an end to our common oppression, but to no avail. He didn’t care.”

According to Kijera, she eventually stopped fighting him, claiming that there was nothing she could do to stop him from raping her repeatedly. After the tragic experience, she placed the blame on a very unexpected course.

“Women are not the source of their oppression; oppressive policies and the as-yet unaddressed white patriarchy which still dominates the global stage are,” she explained. She also went on to argue that it is up to the United Nations to support people who are forced to bear the brunt of black male aggression.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think she needed the bonk. Looks like she has not been bonked for a very long time. Probably thankful that black guy raped her. In Muslim countries, to make it halal, they marry the victim with the rapist, or kill off the victim as adulteress.