• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Video] - 16-year-old girl beaten and burned alive to death by lynch mob in Guatemala

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
16-year-old girl beaten and burned alive to death by lynch mob in Rio Bravo, Guatemala

28F99C8700000578-0-image-a-1_1432312564313.jpg

Article :
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...dering-68-year-old-taxi-driver-Guatemala.html

Video :
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=af8_1432409736

scoldballs

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: [Video] - 16-year-old girl beaten and burned alive to death by lynch mob in Guate

I am waiting to see this happening in Orchard Road here.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: [Video] - 16-year-old girl beaten and burned alive to death by lynch mob in Guate

What did the girl do?
I hope to see this happening in Sg to pap scums

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

What did the girl do?
I hope to see this happening in Sg to pap scums

she...along with another 2 men...rob n kill a taxi driver earlier...if there r another video for tat...it will be equally brutal...

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

In the video you can clearly hear them yelling “fuego,” or fire in Spanish, and earlier someone calls out for gasoline, and apparently the same man in grey pants, white shirt, and white cap sprays petrol / gasoline on the girl twice : initially before he (probably the very same man) sets her on fire (with a burning piece of paper), and later again after she had almost stopped moving (after burning, writhing and screaming for a minute). The 2nd time the same man added more petrol onto her, you can hear the girl scream again and actually continue writhing violently (indicating she was still alive when he added the 2nd douse of petrol). At the end of the video, after having burnt for several minutes, you'd notice her hand was still twitching, indicating that she still didn't yet die immediately after both burnings.

Article and video :
http://therightscoop.com/horrific-angry-mob-beats-and-burns-alive-girl-in-guatemala/

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

too gruesome to see. its a violent death. and yet, monks in Tibet and vietnam do this in protest against the gomen. self immolation by burning themselves to death.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

thanks for the video, bro................just what i needed after dinner...............