• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Straight Times: Lao Hero mata Tee Tua Ba last time wear shorts........

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TracyTan866 - Hoong will fare better than KBH and NJH. He must not think like a scholar. Just use normal brains.

He must also jaga against one of his 3 DCs. That guy thinks too highly of himself, too clever by half and would plunge a knife behind Hoong if need be. Chye Hee makes a better CP.

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As the boss of Marine Police, Tee TB used to stand at the pier to await the return of his boats......

Marine Policemen who were up to no good used to tremble...... Those were lawless days when policemen used to sell the fuel in their boats and collected free fish from fishermen.....

At the CNB, Tee TB mounted Ops Ferret - a coordinated effort to arrest drug consumers in an effort to cut the demand for drugs, in addition to the usual supply cutting efforts. He managed to carry out this plan where the previous Director John Hanam balked because of the lack of resources.

When he was transferred to the Prisons, he raised the Prison staff salaries to be on par with the Police Force. Their uniforms also took on the similar Police shade of Blue. Morale amongst Prison staff soared.

I would say Tee was quite an effective leader. His father was an illegal 4-D operator but he made it to Raffles Institution nonetheless.

On a personal note, I had received a tongue lashing from him for my "excess of duty" when I was a young officer full of energy. He could have had whacked me harder, but did not do so. For this he gained my respect.

Last edited:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Do you think PAP will retain JC SMC at the next GE?

PAP can kiss JC-SMC goodbye.

As of favorable results I was talking about, the success rate of me getting moderate voters to confirm an opposition vote is hitting a plateau.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP can kiss JC-SMC goodbye.

As of favorable results I was talking about, the success rate of me getting moderate voters to confirm an opposition vote is hitting a plateau.

Good to hear that JC SMC is abt to fall. But the pap may absorb JC into a GRC. That can be good as that strategy may jeopardise the GRC.

Do you know why are moderate voters reluctant to vote Opposition?

csi88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indeed.When TTB was offered the post for CP,he didn't grab it.He consulted his family members before he decide to accept the post.He is definetly better than KBH