• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Forest City

mpan12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can you imagine a dude earning S$130k monthly profits (buy at RM200k and sell at S$200k) from business transactions staying in a HDB?:eek: Of course, he'll next tell you that he has 3 other fully paid condo units to collect rents from and he's still building up his properties portfolio. :biggrin:

And if I may, I dare say that he could be an SPR, shamefully milking from his so-called "dumb Sinkies". How ungrateful?

There are many such keyboard warriors here and other forums de..... You read enough you know.

If your HDB flat is making money for you, then why complain? Someone constantly labels himself a "peasant", HDB flats are "pigeon holes" to him, yet he keeps his pink IC, makes money from his HDB flat, and uses it to maintain his house in Iskandar.

The hypocrites make money in SG, have properties or flats in SG, but yet slam the country. Be a man! If you so hate SG so much, or think life here is not worth it, then leave lor. Talk one thing, and do another is cowardly behavior.

You want your HDB flat to be big, the country less populated, yet you want your property value to be worth a lot? You must be dreaming! The reason why one can be rich or making good money in SG is precisely due to the small size of the country, strong and non-corrupt government, proper planning, so understandably, homes are getting smaller and smaller as it develops. Which 1st world city in the world have very large apartments that cost little? None. So what's the argument?

You want big house, less populated place, cheap housing, that's why you go to Johor. But with it comes the uncertainty, the corruption, the safety issues, and you make much less money over there. Nothing is perfect. Some people here just can't understand this point.

I know people who really dislike living in SG because of the government, high cost of living, restricted laws, too stressful education system, and they have left the country. They lead beautiful lives overseas. These are people who walk their talk.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
You don't even have HDB flat then you speaking for HDB flat owners?

If Malaysia cannot get PR, and SG is such a restricted place, so densely populated with small and expensive flats (even though you don't own one), then why not look at other countries? Many Singaporeans have worked overseas or migrated and they are happy. You should keep trying if life in SG is so unbearable.

You believe his rubbish ah? Here's what came out from the horse's mouth (or should I say keyboard).
I tell you, he's likely to be an SPR from Malaysia, having already earned his keeps from his so called "dumb Sinkies" and is now talking bad about the hands that had once fed him.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
You want your HDB flat to be big, the country less populated, yet you want your property value to be worth a lot? You must be dreaming!
Precisely. Even if (and if) FC should become successful eventually, their prices will continue to rise and then the people in Johor, including Sinkies who had gone to stay in JB, will also complain about the ever rising house prices in JB. Now many Johoreans are already complaining that the present high cost of living in JB is mainly caused by Sinkies.

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal
This forum is haunted with Papaya ghost liao !

The forum was started with objective to help Singaporean to settle in JB . Nobody is talking bad about Singapore .
Then some people wasn't happy for some unfounded reasons started talking bad about everything in JB and every single souls that set foot in JB. Of course forumers get so irritated by their non stop bashing start to defend their position. And these un invited Papaya Ghost get angry :biggrin:
Even our big brother Wuqi also give out. Well just let time to proof who is right. You can never win the Papaya Ghost in a argument .

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal

The forum was started with objective to help Singaporean to settle in JB . Nobody is talking bad about Singapore .
Then some people wasn't happy for some unfounded reasons started talking bad about everything in JB and every single souls that set foot in JB. Of course forumers get so irritated by their non stop bashing start to defend their position. And these un invited Papaya Ghost get angry :biggrin:
Even our big brother Wuqi also give out. Well just let time to proof who is right. You can never win the Papaya Ghost in a argument .

Papaya Ghost? What's that? I blur sotong liao. :biggrin:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal

And now I am being called a hypocrite, wonder where I have offended him. And then there is this other person who a few times sent me PMs filled with expletives looking down on me for moving to JB to stay.

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
And now I am being called a hypocrite, wonder where I have offended him. And then there is this other person who a few times sent me PMs filled with expletives looking down on me for moving to JB to stay.

Sure boh? Why get so personal?
If really, then very dangerous. Scary forum here.

rotikok

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are many such keyboard warriors here and other forums de..... You read enough you know.

If your HDB flat is making money for you, then why complain? Someone constantly labels himself a "peasant", HDB flats are "pigeon holes" to him, yet he keeps his pink IC, makes money from his HDB flat, and uses it to maintain his house in Iskandar.

The hypocrites make money in SG, have properties or flats in SG, but yet slam the country. Be a man! If you so hate SG so much, or think life here is not worth it, then leave lor. Talk one thing, and do another is cowardly behavior.

You want your HDB flat to be big, the country less populated, yet you want your property value to be worth a lot? You must be dreaming! The reason why one can be rich or making good money in SG is precisely due to the small size of the country, strong and non-corrupt government, proper planning, so understandably, homes are getting smaller and smaller as it develops. Which 1st world city in the world have very large apartments that cost little? None. So what's the argument?

You want big house, less populated place, cheap housing, that's why you go to Johor. But with it comes the uncertainty, the corruption, the safety issues, and you make much less money over there. Nothing is perfect. Some people here just can't understand this point.

I know people who really dislike living in SG because of the government, high cost of living, restricted laws, too stressful education system, and they have left the country. They lead beautiful lives overseas. These are people who walk their talk.

Aiyoh, u looks really angry leh. Dont how other forummers behave when you bad mouth on iskandar. Pigeon hole is fact ah, small, but no need to feel paiseh or angry, look at hongkie, they live in pi kang (nostril), if im singaporean i also feel fortunate to have pigeon hole sized place to live in, not a bad word, is a complement standing on hongkie perspective :smile: .

And i feel ordinary singaporean should be greatly grateful that they are able to buy an affordable big house within their driving distance. Dont bad mouth on iskandar ppty not making you any money when you can enjoy the consumption value. And let me remind you, in an area with high growth, a lot of assumption based on current fact might be wrong badly. :smile:

Last edited:

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyoh, u looks really angry leh. Dont how other forummers behave when you bad mouth on iskandar. Pigeon hole is fact ah, small, but no need to feel paiseh or angry, look at hongkie, they live in pi kang (nostril), if im singaporean i also feel fortunate to have pigeon hole sized place to live in, not a bad word, is a complement standing on hongkie perspective :smile: .

And i feel ordinary singaporean should be greatly grateful that they are able to buy an affordable big house within their driving distance. Dont bad mouth on iskandar ppty not making you any money when you can enjoy the consumption value. And let me remind you, in an area with high growth, a lot of assumption based on current fact might be wrong badly. :smile:

Good quote: "In areas of high growth, a lot of assumption....."
It is good to spread your portfolio around.
Not only property portfolio, but other investments as well.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Not really true. I wanted to buy a "big house" a few years ago, and that was before the thought of moving to Johor even crossed my mind. Jumbo flat is more than $700K, and still asking COV of $100K on top of that. Affordable? Hardly. Unless both parents also work and earn at least $6000 each. And have cash savings of $100K to give away as COV. Turns out the big house of about 700K was in JB, but in ringgit! Having said that, am I ungrateful for my HDB? Nope. In fact, I am happy with the rental income it gives me. Those who say I badmouth my own Singapore country either don't know me (which I can understand and overlook since we are all just keyboard warriors and don't know each other personally well enough) or maybe they just ignore the facts of life in Singapore, that many are feeling the high cost of living in Singapore. Those who have earned their pile early in life of course would take it easy and tell others to keep up or shut up...but many of us are not born of that privileged era where HDBs cost $30,000 and COV are unheard of.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sure boh? Why get so personal?
If really, then very dangerous. Scary forum here.

Yeah...there are whackos lurking around here....I have much earlier deleted the offending messages from my inbox...otherwise I could share with you the "beautifully" crafted personal messages of "love" from this person.:p

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah...there are whackos lurking around here....I have much earlier deleted the offending messages from my inbox...otherwise I could share with you the "beautifully" crafted personal messages of "love" from this person.:p

You be careful. Afterwards "she" stalk you. Cry also no use liao, gone forever. :biggrin:

sgtsk

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think these whackos are just people who think highly of themselves and try to use this forum to prove it to themselves. So far bashing and talking down others must have seemed very therapeutic to their egos thus their behaviors go on, probably until their last breaths on this planet.

Last edited:

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yeah, those are also cowards who dare not reason with people upfront here in the open.
If you have a point make, just state your point, you may be right, you may be wrong too but substantiate it and not just talk for sake of talking.
Just like nuclear power plant.
Many people are totally against it but there are equally as many people going for it with each sides giving their reasoning and point of view.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think this is a very biased opinion. Your words are just adding fuel to the fire. It definitely is not going to help calming down the situation. It's because of comments like these that both sides will eventually get agitated because there will be followup retaliations.

Wuqi has his own set of problems and he is too busy to be in here nowadays.

Last edited:

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal
Die die kena processed liao . Must quickly go and buy some 八卦 to clam the angry spirit .
I better be going ..... Bye bye . You guys take care , Iskardar flop or not ,non of my business here.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
See, is sarcasm the right thing to continue a meaningful conversation? Now, do you guys see for yourself the uncalled for reactions? No wonder everyone gets agitated here.

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal
Papaya Ghost? What's that? I blur sotong liao. :biggrin:

Papaya Ghost are angry souls , nowhere to go , very free , got nothing better to do . Thery don't stay in Iskardar as it is Muslim country ,Allah is too powerful for them. Despite no interest at all, they lurking around the forum 24/7 just to talk down anyone that set foot. Let us pray that these unsettled soul leave us in peace , to their heaven filled with gold and diamond and plenty of Papaya all year round:biggrin:

Last edited:

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bro , I suggest you place a 八卦 right on top of the main door to your beautiful house. The Papaya Ghost is too jealous of your beautiful house lah. And refrain from any engagement with Papaya Ghost , you can never win but kena kongtao instead :biggrin:
If you need help to position the 八卦 ,Bro Tekkun can help , he is our master in fengshi :biggrin:

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is why I don't see anything wrong with most of the counter arguments from mpan12 and snowbird. At least they do present logical facts, unlike some with nonsensical, superstitious, absolute boasting and nothing but full of hot airs. It really demonstrates their silliness and with no substance at all.

And where is that infamous CS Long (if I remember his nick correctly), who even betrayed and condemned his own Malaysian property developers.

Last edited: