Thread: [News] Drinking milk from non-Indian cows could make children turn to crime

My Reputation Points: 230 / Power: 0

Default [News] Drinking milk from non-Indian cows could make children turn to crime

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...-to-crime.html

Name:  brahmin_3280177b.jpg
Views: 643
Size:  182.8 KB

Drinking milk from non-Indian cows could make children turn to crime

By Dean Nelson, New Delhi

India's middle class gated communities should keep their own cow herds with cows from India, Shankar Lal, leader of an influential Hindu nationalist group, says

The Jersey cow may seem like a cute symbol of the British countryside, but according to Hindu nationalists in India it is a demonic creature and the cause of juvenile crime.

The claim was made by a leading figure in the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS), the influential Hindu nationalist group which counts Narendra Modi, the prime minister, among its members. Mr Modi was educated by the group as a child and entered politics with its support.

The group has successfully lobbied for the slaughter of cows for beef to be banned in some parts of India because it offends higher caste Hindus who worship them as a source of life.

It also promotes the use of cow dung as antiseptic flooring, bovine biogas as fuel, and its urine as a 'cola' health drink.

Now it has launched a campaign to persuade India's middle class gated communities to keep their own cow herds.

According to the RSS's cow protection section, the move would improve the condition of the animals, which often roam the streets and eat plastic waste, and also provide milk and medicines. It would also teach children the importance of the animal in sustaining life.

They must, however, be "virtuous" Indian breeds and not Jersey cows if they do not want their children to turn to crime, the group's leader Shankar Lal said.

Indian cows are saatvik, he explained – virtuous or pure – and drinking their milk not only increases consumers' productivity but produces no evil thoughts.

By contrast, the Jersey cow, has "devil in the milk, poisonous particles", he said.

It's not clear it is a cow at all but "some kind of an animal which makes you think impure thoughts and do wrong deeds [which] results in increase in crimes", he added.

My Reputation Points: 4487 / Power: 13

Default Re: [News] Drinking milk from non-Indian cows could make children turn to crime

Indian cows are saatvik, he explained – virtuous or pure – and drinking their milk not only increases consumers' productivity but produces no evil thoughts.
    This message has been brought to you by the Indian Dairy Association.

My Reputation Points: 26511 / Power: 12

Default Re: [News] Drinking milk from non-Indian cows could make children turn to crime

Drinking shitakin cow's milk will turn your children into fucking RAPISTS!

My Reputation Points: 604 / Power: 0

And so many Ah Nehs want to learn from angmo teachers who drank angmo cows when young by enrolling them in International schools?

My Reputation Points: 1874 / Power: 5

Ba Ba black sheep have you any beard ................

My Reputation Points: 208 / Power: 0

Err If I sucked on Indian Gals neneh..will there be any side effects ?

My Reputation Points: 4487 / Power: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Lizzert View Post
    Err If I sucked on Indian Gals neneh..will there be any side effects ?
    It's good because they're made in India.

My Reputation Points: 303 / Power: 0

sickening filthy country! after jews, they are the next most hated race!

Thread Information