• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

15 yr old girl gets plastic surgery to win back ex-bf

sunnycarp

Alfrescian
Loyal
Apparently, 15-year old Lee Hee did that and way more. Going to the extremes of plastic surgery procedures by her plastic surgeon just to win her old flame back was perhaps a tad too radical, but hey, we’re not judging. We guess it’s the power of love that Celine Dion so preaches.

So did Lee Hee get her old flame back? Well, in fact, this 15 year old got more than she bargained for. Her Weibo is now flooding with followers with claims that ‘she is too beautiful to look at’.

So has Lee Hee really become a goddess? We’ll leave that to your discretion.

http://plastytalk.com/15-yr-old-girl-undergoes-extreme-plastic-surgery-to-win-back-ex-becomes-internet-sensation/

Hazard

Alfrescian
Loyal

I thought i saw a ghost !! :eek:

Never heard of this walking stick but google Lee Hee and South Koreans appears on Wiki

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal

Lee-Hee-Danae.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I may give her a second look just to confirm she is human.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Going under the knife is a serious thing. You may be scared or die from complications. I think her parents are irresponsible for agreeing to it.

Heard that once you do a plastic job, you may have to do it again to maintain the appearance or face problems of sagging?

LionJah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dis bloodclaat gyal a look like dem tranny or she a look like she nuh human weh she gone from human to hugly. Even the next man weh nuh even get a fuck fi years and years nuh want fi fuck that caws she nuh look good look freaky and not in a good way. You understand?

Pek Kim Lui

Alfrescian
Loyal
Apparently, 15-year old Lee Hee did that and way more. Going to the extremes of plastic surgery procedures by her plastic surgeon just to win her old flame back was perhaps a tad too radical, but hey, we’re not judging. We guess it’s the power of love that Celine Dion so preaches.

So did Lee Hee get her old flame back? Well, in fact, this 15 year old got more than she bargained for. Her Weibo is now flooding with followers with claims that ‘she is too beautiful to look at’.

http://plastytalk.com/15-yr-old-girl-undergoes-extreme-plastic-surgery-to-win-back-ex-becomes-internet-sensation/

aiyah she forgot to patch her hymen.............