• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

rule of law my ass! Hack off Amos attacker's hand fed to crocodile

thugnology

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah. We need strongly brutal politics.

Need to be 50X stronger than LKY.

ISIS is up and strong, so to survive we need to to be able to match.

We as soft pussy as LHL we die.

thugnology

Alfrescian
Loyal
See? We need to be primitive and burtal. For survival Mah.

maxresdefault.jpg

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree with you.

Once the rule changes hands, Sinkie would need 80+ over sets of hanging ropes for 80+ of your crony Masters.

Of course, some would recommend PIANO WIRES but I think Sinkie by and large are humane folks! LoLoL

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sure sounds good but let's be honest the chances of you seeing a pink flying elephant are higher compared to seeing his attacker get his hand hacked off or suffer any type of grevious injury due to this assault on amos. In fact raise you one more the chances of you seeing a pink flying elephant are higher compared to even seeing his attacker get prosecuted or even identified.

thugnology

Alfrescian
Loyal
ISIS let angmo take care of lah.

Ang Moh will be taken care off by ISIS.

We have to survive on our own abilities. Depending on no Ang Moh nor Ah Neh.

We can not be as fucking soft pussy as LKY, as for LHL (BG) she is worse than girl, her husband Ho Ching got more balls.

thugnology

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I ran the business, I would had the attacker's hand which he used for the attack, hacked off. I will order him to used his other hand to feed the crocodile holding his hacked hand. If he failed to satisfy my order, the other hand would be hacked off as well. If he show disrespect to me, his dick his balls and foot will be hacked as well.

We do this to show the ISIS that they have a match in Post LKY Singapore.

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Enough of this fucking coward. Focus on Amos and get behind his back. A true blue Singaporean.